PDA

View Full Version : Burbank Player looking for a D&D 3.5 Campaign

jms98
12-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Howdy, all. I'm an experienced RPer, quite familiar with all versions of D&D looking to join a 3.5 campaign in the Burbank/Hollywood/LA area. Weekends work best for me due to many late nights at my job. Drop me a line and say hi.

Jim

Digital Arcanist
12-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you can find a group here.

Late nights? Do you work in the entertainment industry?

lord julius
12-17-2007, 01:26 AM
Jim,

We have 3.5 game in Glendale in need of a player. We currnetly have me DMing and two active players. We play every other Friday evening from about 7:00 to somewhere between Midnight and Dawn. Usually closer to Midnight.

The setting is 16th century Europe. The characters are currently in Greece but come from different parts of Europe. Magic is a relatively new discovery and isnt very well understood by most folks.

The players have about 4 characters each, which they swap in and out of the story as they see fit depending on what they are doing.

If this sounds interesting drop me a line at lordjulius42 @ yahoo.com (lordjulius42@yahoo.com)

Twogamershere
01-25-2008, 01:08 AM
Hi, we are a couple in N. Hollywood who like to both DM and play. If you wanted to join Ravenloft, I can DM, if you want to play in a great homebrew world my bf can DM. We are looking for reliable weekend players, interested? rose2686@gmail.com

Mulsiphix
01-25-2008, 02:56 AM
Welcome to the community! For finding players the Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum is perfect. Please join us in on any of the various topics being discussed in the forums. For best results taking the initiative to contact players in your area should greatly increase your chances of finding others to game with. Many players are in groups that have openings but since they aren't the GM they don't go out of their way to recruit new players for the game. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.

rabkala
01-26-2008, 11:37 AM
It appears that jms98 is not very active here. It may be best to try sending a message via email as well.
Good luck in your searches!