PDA

View Full Version : Myself?

Zephurith
12-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Okay Navy, first thing first, but I have about 6 months coming up where I am available pretty steadily... I am married, to a wonderful lady, and we have two kids, one currently under the care of my wife's parents due to unforseen circumstances that I would rather not talk about (if needing to know, ask me privately later) My son is a year old, and the one not with us is 3. Both are great kids. I am looking for eiter a game to play, or one to host... could do either... Not extremely well off, but managing just fine. A Wow player, unfortunately, but I could kick one addiction with another... There are times I am unavailable for months at a time, but I can always provide those times about 2-3 months ahead of time. The wife would like to run as well, so we would rather host at our house, or one with kids for our's to play with. She can also DM while I am gone if I am the one running the game. Any other questions please direct to me either at my e-mail or here... Thank you

Farcaster
12-07-2007, 02:56 PM
A Wow player, unfortunately, but I could kick one addiction with another...

Don't feel bad, Zephurith. I'm sure there are losts of closeted WoW fanatics among us. Personally, I play LotRO in my spare time. :cool:

Drohem
12-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Welcome to the boards Zephurith!