PDA

View Full Version : Shroud of Darkness

GadoExodus
12-04-2007, 04:04 PM
The campaign was halted due to acts of God( three of my players had girlfreind issues and had to stop playing, go figure) so essentially i had to stop the game were it was and regroup. i need dedicated player for a 3.5 game. Specifics on the game itself and storyline will be given through email ( i cant give all my secrets away). Food and drink are provided.:D

twiztedjester
05-29-2008, 01:51 AM
Hey im new to texas i just moved here with my family. i am an intermediate player 6 years experience and your game sound like what ive been looking for.

agoraderek
06-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Hey im new to texas i just moved here with my family. i am an intermediate player 6 years experience and your game sound like what ive been looking for.

im in the montrose area, planning on starting a campaign in earnest after the 12th of july (have to go to a family reunion in the panhandle for that weekend) if you're interested, maybe we can meet some weekend for coffee or a beer and see if we're gaming compatible?

Aidan
06-20-2008, 04:26 PM
The campaign was halted due to acts of God( three of my players had girlfreind issues and had to stop playing, go figure)

Succubi aren't acts of god!

agoraderek
06-24-2008, 01:38 AM
Succubi aren't acts of god!

i just handed my succubus a d20, a mini, some paint and an ultimatum. worked for me...

Anze Urh
10-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Hey guys!

I am also new in houston. Started residency here and I am looking for a new group to join to play some dungeons and dragons. What you describe sounds perfect. I understand you are playing today? May I come over and check it out. It is my day off today.

Anze

agoraderek
10-29-2009, 12:24 AM
What part of town do you live in? Residency sounds like near the Medical Center, perhaps?

This thread is as old as dirt, but if you're interested in Pathfinder at all, there's an open game on Sundays, 1pm to 5pm, rotating campaigns and once a month organized play. The game is hosted in the back room at Asgard Games, on Kirby Drive a block south of Westpark. I used to play in the game before work took my Sundays away, but just tell them Derek sent you, and I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Anze Urh
04-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Look at that didnt even realize you replied to the thread, but thank you for that information! Thank you derek!

AntiTrust
08-27-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm also interested in joining. If this game is alive or whatever let me know.