PDA

View Full Version : Akarobi - intro

Akarobi
12-02-2007, 05:26 PM
A D&D player for about 12 yrs, mostly as a DM of 1st and 2nd edition. played 3.5 and am looking to DM that now. also familiar with SWRPG d20 as a player and gm. hello all!

rabkala
12-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Welcome aboard. I thought Virginia was for lovers, but apparently they have a healthy dose of RPG players too. Take a look around and hopefully you can find some like minded gamers.

GarretLightfoot
12-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Welcome. As a fellow Virginia gamer and resident of the Pennisula its good to see some more of us around.

Drohem
12-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Welcome aboard!

Moritz
12-04-2007, 10:46 AM
A D&D player for about 12 yrs, mostly as a DM of 1st and 2nd edition. played 3.5 and am looking to DM that now. also familiar with SWRPG d20 as a player and gm. hello all!

Akarobi,

Welcome aboard. Glad to have ya. Feel free to jump in on the forums (especially the Star Wars area), lots of experienced players ready and willing to offer their two cents to help ya out. Plus, if you're looking for players, check the player Registry, it's full of people looking to play or run.

PhishStyx
12-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Welcome aboard. I thought Virginia was for lovers, but apparently they have a healthy dose of RPG players too. Take a look around and hopefully you can find some like minded gamers.

That's true, although we used to "have it made in Virginia" under Chuck Robb, until he realized what a bad thing he'd done and reverted to us being for lovers.

Akarobi
01-21-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks all for the welcome. I look forward to some good conversation in the boards.

Mulsiphix
01-21-2008, 11:31 AM
I know my response is a bit belated but... Welcome to the community! For finding players the Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum is perfect. Please join us in on any of the various topics being discussed in the forums. For best results taking the initiative to contact players in your area should greatly increase your chances of finding others to game with. Many players are in groups that have openings but since they aren't the GM they don't go out of their way to recruit new players for the game. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.