PDA

View Full Version : Northern VA 3.5 Eberron - RPGA

Maelstrom
11-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Looking to start an RPGA sanctioned Eberron campaign, following the Xen'drik expeditions line of adventures. RPGA is free to join, and I'll have membership cards, so don't worry if you're not a member yet.

It'll probably only run once a month at a local store, since I don't have the time I wish I had.

I've been DMing for some time now with friends and family, and am ready to reach into the community. I know I've got a lot to learn, so I'll be looking for feedback, and will try to run a campaign the way the players like it.

Maelstrom
12-18-2007, 07:30 PM
I've got 3 defininates and a couple maybes. Would be good to have one more definate.

We'll be doing BlackWheel Company at first.

Nikroecyst
02-16-2008, 06:33 PM
If you could run more than once a month I would join.

Maelstrom
02-19-2008, 12:52 PM
Unfortunately, once a month is about all my schedule allows (as is the case for most of my players).

vic_kidd
02-21-2008, 07:50 AM
If you could run more than once a month I would join.

I'll be starting a game in Fort Washington soon. I'll be down here until we are finished painting the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. I play using the Forgotten Realms though. Let me know if you are still looking to play.

AmazingTriangle
07-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Still looking for players for your Eberron game? Do you have a store to play in? There is a nice one in Gainsville.

Maelstrom
07-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Still looking for players for your Eberron game? Do you have a store to play in? There is a nice one in Gainsville.

Yeah, that is a nice friendly store. My son terrorized it a ways back, 4 year olds...

We've moved onto 4e full tilt.