PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis group looking for more

jader9920
11-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Mature group of gamers looking for a couple of players to add to our group for role (not roll) playing in a new campaign that is being put together. Must be able to withstand a very informal, (overly)friendly atmosphere. DMing Style: The story is more important than the system.

We are looking to play on Sun afternoon/evenings.

jader9920
12-11-2007, 12:22 PM
I'm still looking for a couple of players, I would like to get this campaign started on Jan 5th if all parties can do that.

I am thinking that the play hours would be from 2 PM until we all decide to call it.

gurusloth
12-13-2007, 01:59 PM
what system/setting are you planning on running?

Syllven
12-13-2007, 02:23 PM
sounds very interesting, would like to know what game world you would be playing in. I like nice character driven adventures as long as it doesn't makes things Too unbelievable. Some of my most memorable characters were in fairly loose settings.

jader9920
12-14-2007, 08:03 AM
We will be playing D&D, and it will be loosley based on 3.5 rules. I tend to take out the constant rolling of dice and use a bit more logic, but as far as classes and spells and such the 3.5 rule set is in play.

As far as the campaign setting, it is one I created, and therefore has some "unique" rules in it, which the characters discover as they go.
I intend to get some documentation for this setting done over the upcoming holidays, and would e-mail the players that info so they have something to take into consideration when they create characters.

Syllven
12-16-2007, 04:35 PM
sounds good, shoot it over when you have some and i can bounce some character ideas off you. I have come up with some different ones heh, but dif in a good way. I like making characters that are interesting to play with and play alongside.

jader9920
12-17-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm working on a wiki for the world now...I will link it once it has some content

cjdiplomat
12-18-2007, 09:57 AM
Sounds good. Been a while since I've played D&D, but if you're still looking for players let me know.

jader9920
12-19-2007, 08:02 AM
I am still looking for players, I had 2 originally and I would ideally like about 5. I have a couple from the boards so if I can find one more we should be good.

Also those that want to play can PM me their e-mail addresses so I can add them to an e-mail group to make group communications easier

boughb182
12-31-2007, 01:25 PM
I am interested, with only one stipulation. Please be able to explain why "unique" rules apply, and be willing to talk about it. I would like to be sure they are for fun and not prejudges or favors. Other then that, I would love to play in a character driven game.

You should be able to e-mail me through this site.
Boughb182

Mulsiphix
12-31-2007, 05:19 PM
Still looking for some playersIf you provide a bit more information on the setting and what players can expect from your campaign, you would probably get some more responses. Including info like how often you play, on what days of the week, how long your sessions are, etc... will also greatly improve your chances.

HobGadling
09-10-2008, 07:02 PM
I was wondering if you were still looking for people to play?

Thorgrimm
09-14-2008, 08:44 PM
I was wondering if you were still looking for people to play?

Same here, you still looking?

Torynn
11-04-2008, 08:03 AM
I am interested in finding a group. Curious if you have switched to 4e? I have been itching to play, keep me posted or drop me a line.

Brandon Drowning in Dice
11-25-2009, 06:16 PM
I realize I'm replying to a *very* old post. But I'm interested to meet other role (not roll) players in the vicinity, and we appear to be fairly near to each other. I'm looking for a game, and I also may be starting a RuneQuest game myself.