PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Drohem
11-27-2007, 12:44 PM
Hello!
I have been playing RPGs since 1985. I was introduced to roleplaying with 2e Gamma World. I was absolutely enthralled and moved onto 1st Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. I found another group who played 3e RuneQuest. We played RQ3 extensively for years, and tweaked it to our liking. Eventually we moved onto 3e GURPS and played that system extensively for years as well. The group then gravitated back to D&D when WotC released the d20 system. My group has been playing d20 fantasy and d20 Modern for some time now. I collect and horde pen-and-paper RPG games/systems. I am an RPG geek and have come to terms with it. :) I enjoy reading and discussing my chosen hobby. Two of my favorite RPG games are Talislanta (No Elves!) and Justifiers. I have read and/or played various systems over the years, but the main RPGs that my group has focused on over the years are listed above. I have been playing with the same core group of buddies for over twenty years now, although not with the same frequency and intenstity. We all have families and live in different locations. We still play once a week via skype. It's not the same, but it feeds the need.

PhishStyx
11-27-2007, 12:50 PM
Hey, great to have you on board.

Make sure you check the player registry. I'm pretty sure Thriondel and his friends are playing shuffleboard on the Lido deck. :D

Drohem
11-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Sweet! Blackbush and coke please bartender!

kapnkirk
11-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Welcome!