PDA

View Full Version : Fort Collins, CO

Shane
11-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Apparently there are no gamers in Fort Collins. Except for this one guy Loveland. Not even a decent game store here, the best being Barnes & Noble. I work at CSU for Poop's sake! and I can't even find a group on campus.

Anyway, I'm looking for a group to play D&D with. I don't bite and I tend to keep my bodily fluids to myself.

Digital Arcanist
11-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the site.....hopefully something can be found for you!!

PhishStyx
11-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Hrm, sounds like you have a potential game partner in Thriondel.

PhishStyx
11-27-2007, 01:02 AM
Personally, I think that if you take a look at the Player Registry and cast a 30 - 40 mile net, you might just find other people. Just sayin' :cool:

Shane
11-27-2007, 11:45 AM
I did at that - found 4 others. Thx.

kapnkirk
11-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Biting is not necessarily a bad thing unless it's hard. ;)

Moritz
11-28-2007, 09:40 AM
Make sure to PM those other players that you've found. A lot of times people don't read the Campaign Invitations section and they may miss your advert.

Other than that, welcome aboard and good luck.

Shane
12-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Today is my Birthday and fate was smiling on me. I noticed a HobbyTown USA whilst driving about and decided to go in to get some contact paper. Lo and behold they have gaming stuff! And quite a bit of it, too. And it gets better. As I'm looking about this young couple comes up and starts looking at the books so I blurt out "You guys runnin' a game?". "Yes, actually..." is the reply. "Looking for players?". "Yes, actually..." So bam! Two fer! I found a game shop and a gaming group in one fell swoop. First meetup is tomorrow. Keen!

Drohem
12-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Today is my Birthday and fate was smiling on me. I noticed a HobbyTown USA whilst driving about and decided to go in to get some contact paper. Lo and behold they have gaming stuff! And quite a bit of it, too. And it gets better. As I'm looking about this young couple comes up and starts looking at the books so I blurt out "You guys runnin' a game?". "Yes, actually..." is the reply. "Looking for players?". "Yes, actually..." So bam! Two fer! I found a game shop and a gaming group in one fell swoop. First meetup is tomorrow. Keen!

Sweet, that's cool. Happy Birthday!

Farcaster
12-03-2007, 02:36 PM
I found a game shop and a gaming group in one fell swoop. First meetup is tomorrow. Keen!

That's awesome. Be sure to spread the word, if you can. Let the guys at the hobby shop know about this site so they can help direct players in your area to come here.

Moritz
12-04-2007, 10:44 AM

Happy B-day and yeah, you got lucky. We've got a HobbyTown in my area, but I only go there for trains (HO Scale). They don't have gaming stuff.

Keboros
12-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Heya there! I'm looking to join or start a DnD group in Fort Collins. Does any body have or know of a group LFP? I am relativly new and have the basics down but I am a fast learner.