PDA

View Full Version : i'm new

Thriondel Half-Elven
11-26-2007, 03:17 PM
hi im 20 years old. and got into DnD about 2.5 years ago. i haven't had much of a chance to play so im fairly new at the whole roleplaying thing in general. but i am a fast learner and a fun guy. i only got to be the DM with my friends and never had the chance to be a player but either one is fine by me. i don't think that im a very good dungeon master.

PhishStyx
11-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Hey, Great to see you here!

Don't worry about DM'ing, we've got a new thread up in the Fantasy section about DM'ing without experience.

If you don't have a group at the moment, I suggest you check out the Player Registry to look for people in your area.

Digital Arcanist
11-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Well since you are 883 miles from me and Shane is 881 miles from me, I'm going to assume you live near each other. He is desperately searching for people to play with so give him a PM and see if you guys can't make a play-date!!!

Shane
11-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Well since you are 883 miles from me and Shane is 881 miles from me, I'm going to assume you live near each other.

Alas, no. Centenniel (south Denver) and Ft. Collins are about 70 miles apart.

Take a look at nearbygamers.com... there's some folks in the Denver area looking for game. Just not in Ft. Collins.

Moritz
11-28-2007, 08:22 AM
T,

Glad to have ya. And welcome to the boards. At 20yo, you've got so many years of gaming in front of you. Pace yourself, live it up, and above all, don't game and drive.

Welcome aboard.