PDA

View Full Version : Character Generator

Digital Arcanist
11-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Moritz's Post in the Dungeon Generator thread reminded me of a great character generator I love to use. Its called HeroForge and its made by a group of people who love D&D. It too is an Excel sheet. So far it covers it covers all books up to Complete Divine, but then again that book was such a disappointment anyway. Here's the link:

http://www.nzcomputers.net/heroforge/

The latest release even covers the new Pathfinder books by Paizo. The group even put out monster generators, castle, town, and some sci-fi genre stuff like Star Wars d20.

I use this mostly for generating PC's because it is so in-depth but you can take a few minutes and generate some great monsters in all the settings.

I see they have a new release so I need to go and download it. If you guys find anymore generators then post them here so we can take a look.

Digital Arcanist
11-26-2007, 11:11 AM
I forgot to mention SpellForge as well. It creates a spell book for your magic-users complete with Domains and feats that may affect your magic.

I know we discussed these programs in a thread back in January but since there are so many new users here I figured it would be wise to start a thread so everyone can find it.