PDA

View Full Version : Dfwlarp

Blazecub
09-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Hello gamers one and all! I would like to take this moment to invite you to possibly the best (in my most humble opinion anyway) LARP in the DFW Metroplex area.

For those of you who do not know what a LARP is I shall explain. LARP - Live Action Role Play, is (in it's simplest form) a pen and paper (or tabletop) game set in a real environment. People dress up and portray the characters they play (though in our game dressing the part is completely optional) and interact with other player characters as they would in the game (provided it's all consentual and ofcource legal).

Now for the specifics. DFWLARP presents Vampire: The Requiem.

Our game is based on the White Wolf game, Vampire: The Requiem. We use the rules presented in their resource books, and stay as true as we can to the heart of the game. We currently have around 30 active players, but always welcome more.

Our only request is that all participants be at least seventeen (17) years of age, as the setting for the game is adult, and involves some adult content. This rule can be bent on occassion on a case by case basis.

For more information you can check out our website at www.DFWLARP.com

You may contact the Story Tellers (GMs) through that site. Just tell them Charles sent you.

The Good Alder Ian Masters
Prince of Dallas
Viscount of City Center
Councilor and Speaker