PDA

View Full Version : Just another gamer

Moritz
09-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Howdy, I'm Moritz, a closet gamer. I'm a 37 year old Chiropractor who likes to game from time to time between rock climbing, rollerblading, doing construction or deconstruction (in many cases), and all that other crap that is life. Oh, live in Bedford.

I've been gaming since 1979 and normally like to play D&D3.5, Superheroic games such as Mutants & Masterminds (once I finish reading the book), Marvel Super Heroes, and enjoyed Champions for as long as I could stand it (I hate math and super battles that account for 30 seconds of game time when 3 hours pass in real time). I also play Star Wars and a few other things that I cannot really remember. I like 4 color themes, dark themes, or even themes that stimulate intelligent thought. In most cases I GM/DM because I really like to create, and of course torture the players.

I'm interested in finding a group that plays M&M so I can learn how. I miss the Superheroic genre'. I've not played in a few months (other than on a MUX) and well, I need a fix. Oh, and I play NWN almost daily. I have played CoH/CoV, WoW (for a month), and EQ1 (for all of one day).

I don't care for kibbitizing, rules lawyers, powergamers, GammaWorld, Warhammer, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, or 5 hours of my life that I'll never get back.

Moritz