PDA

View Full Version : Northern Virginia - 1st ed. AD&D

SpielMeister
11-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Greetings all: I've recently started a 1st ed. group, and we have already had our first gaming session. We had a good time with some fun roleplaying. Characters are starting out at 1st level, and we're using the module Keep on the Borderlands. When that adventure is completed, we'll move on to other ones unless everyone wants to switch to something else, such as C&C. We met at the Chantilly Game Parlor for our first session and will likely meet there for future sessions due to the fact that it is centrally located for everyone in the group. I could always use more players. My hope is that if we have enough players, we will never have to cancel a game just because two or three can't make it, and we could always have a weekly session. If interested, check out this link for more details: http://dnd.meetup.com/1092/

SpielMeister
11-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Greetings all,

We have had our first campaign session using the module Keep on the Borderlands, and our next session is planned for Sat., Dec. 1. More players are definitely welcome at this time. If interested, please check out the link that appears above in the first post.

Thanks!