PDA

View Full Version : Who would you date?

Moritz
11-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Of the Marvel and DC Comic machines, which super hero/heroine would you date? (this isn't defined as shagging, but who you'd be interested in?)

The reason I ask this is cause recently Marvel asked it's employees the question and there were some interesting answers. Anyway, there ya go.

Riftwalker
11-08-2007, 02:13 PM
The reason I ask this is cause recently Marvel asked it's employees the question and there were some interesting answers. Anyway, there ya go.

Do you have a link to the employees' answers?

Moritz
11-08-2007, 03:09 PM
No, I'm a super mega tard and lost it.

spotlight
11-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Maybe you is a tard an' maybe you isn't. As for intrest in datin', I'd have to chose Storm of the X-men. And ifn' she was real life and' not fantacy, I'd offer marriage real quick.

But then again, I like POWERFUL women anyhows.

shilar
11-08-2007, 10:09 PM
I'd go with she-hulk. Not usually up for the brawny girls, but she is uniquely herself something you don't see enough of. She doesn't care what people think of her she just does what she wants. That's a huge thing for me. Heck I bet she'd even be willing to sit down and game.

PhishStyx
11-08-2007, 10:20 PM
I dunno, dating She-Hulk would be a real adventure of course, but I'm a lot more into Kitty Pryde.* Fun, but quiet about it, uber-smart, kinda nerdly, and has mad NINJA SKILLZX! :D All 'round, my kinda girl!

(*note: when I started being reading X-Men and being into her, we were the same age. She's definitely aged better than me!)

Skunkape
11-09-2007, 06:40 AM
Ms Marvel, even though she's got some issues with loss of memory, I've just got a thing for blondes! Plus, I could work to help her get her memories back!

Moritz
11-09-2007, 06:57 AM
I'd go with she-hulk. Not usually up for the brawny girls, but she is uniquely herself something you don't see enough of. She doesn't care what people think of her she just does what she wants. That's a huge thing for me. Heck I bet she'd even be willing to sit down and game.

Plus, she's GREEN. Dude, Kirk would be proud.

PhishStyx
11-09-2007, 08:09 AM
Hey Mo, you haven't said who you'd get together with!

Moritz
11-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Oh yeah... I was holding out cause I have three.

So, many of us will remember the 70's and 80's... I was so influenced by television.

Wonder Woman - Linda Carter - I totally own the entire series.

Spider Woman - from the cartoon - I was 10 or so, a boy, and spiders weren't creepy.

Firestar - from the Amazing Spider Friends - Not even sure if I want to add commentary here.

PhishStyx
11-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Firestar - from the Amazing Spider Friends - Not even sure if I want to add commentary here.

Yeah, she was a hottie before I knew what a hottie was.

Digital Arcanist
11-10-2007, 12:38 PM
I would love to date Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Supergirl, and Raven (Sometimes I like goth chicks).

Moritz
11-12-2007, 08:37 AM
Goth chicks are great to look at. But to engage many of them in conversation..... it'd make you want to slash her wrists and then yours just in case when she bled out she remained the vampire she wanted to become.

(at least the ones I've met. I'm sure there are favorable goths out there)

ronpyatt
11-12-2007, 09:38 AM
I'd have to say Colossus (Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin), but the Juggernaut and the Hulk would be hard to resist until they started talking.

Moritz
11-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Ron is a very brave man.

Digital Arcanist
11-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Well you would at least have a good shot with Ultimate Colossus, Ron. If you like feathers then I believe Ultimate Angel is gay as well.

As for Juggs and the Hulk? Even if I were gay, I would never date either of them. Who do you go to for help if they hit you? Galactus? One incident of domestic violence and they would be scraping chunks of you off the walls on the other side of the country!!!! Way too dangerous for my timid tastes!!!!

Let's say they were well-balanced, loving individuals. You would be wrecked for any being after you were with them. Hell, you may have to see SHIELD for some kind of prosthesis just to function.

Digital Arcanist
11-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Goth chicks are great to look at. But to engage many of them in conversation..... it'd make you want to slash her wrists and then yours just in case when she bled out she remained the vampire she wanted to become.

I think it all depends where you meet these girls. I've talked to a few at the clubs and immediately got the feeling they may actually go home and drink blood or perform rituals as part of a coven. I stay away from girls at clubs and bars just as a rule of thumb.

I've met a couple normal goth girls while at college that were fun to hang out with and didn't fall into the emo category.

My fondest tryst was with a girl who was a hot version of the Wicked Witch with these red and white striped stockings that went all the way up!!!

On a serious note.....I wish I had an emo lawn! Then I wouldn't have to mow it because it would cut itself!!!!!!!!!

PhishStyx
11-12-2007, 07:42 PM
On a serious note.....I wish I had an emo lawn! Then I wouldn't have to mow it because it would cut itself!!!!!!!!!

Allow me to be the first to say ouch.

ronpyatt
11-12-2007, 09:51 PM
One incident of domestic violence and they would be scraping chunks of you off the walls on the other side of the country!!!!
That is assuming a lot.

First, if I remember correctly, Hulk was timid around the right girl on a number of occasions. He'd get mad and smash other things but not her.

Second, if I were dating someone like Hulk, I'd have super powers too. I think being elastic like Mr. Fantastic would really strengthen the relationship. Maybe some regenerating powers like Wolverine (without the claws, of course).

You have a point about the writer influencing the story. In this case, the writer would just not have bad stuff happen on our date. There are many other alternate universes that could accommodate this particular "what if". Still, I agree that Jug-head might be a problem under normal circumstances and without the proper writer. Cause once he's built up momentum, what's to stop him?

Digital Arcanist
11-12-2007, 10:04 PM
okay...the old Hulk would be a softy. the new hulk is pretty mean

Moritz
11-13-2007, 09:21 AM
Still, I agree that Jug-head might be a problem under normal circumstances and without the proper writer. Cause once he's built up momentum, what's to stop him?

wow........ i suddenly have just bad visuals. Reed Richards stretcho powers, definitely would work. Regeneration like Wolverine, I'm not sure you'd want that, cause it'd be "like a virgin, touched for the very first time" every time. Ouch.

And now momentum.... wow. bad visuals.

Did we just turn this thread PG-13?

Digital Arcanist
11-13-2007, 10:24 AM
This discussion is reminiscent of the Superman/Lois Lane debate from the movie Mallrats.....

PhishStyx
11-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Did we just turn this thread PG-13?
If by we, you mean you, then yes. :D

Moritz
11-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Hey look, BUNNIES!
http://www.eglobe1.com/word/wp-content/images/photos/Animals/Japanese-Bunny.jpg

rabkala
11-18-2007, 09:42 PM
I was always more interested in trying to convert the evil vileness to good. There are many hot numbers that fit that bill.

I think I would also love the challenge of X-men's Rogue.

Digital Arcanist
11-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Well in that case, I would love to date Mystique. It would never get boring....

Moritz
11-19-2007, 07:42 AM
I was always more interested in trying to convert the evil vileness to good. There are many hot numbers that fit that bill.

I think I would also love the challenge of X-men's Rogue.

For Rogue, just put Leech in the next room, against the wall where her bed would be.

As far as those evil 'hot numbers' out there, I'd have to go for Gypsy Moth/Skien, Red Star, or Moonstone. All of them were psycho chicks, and psycho chicks are fun to date for all of 3 weeks. Then it's 'gotta go, buh bye'.

letrii
11-21-2007, 03:52 PM
I would say Rogue, her personality would be a better fit than all the other wackos.

Moritz
11-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Which personality?

She's got a thousand in her head. Not as bad as Aurora though. Or are you talking about Rogue from the movie?

PhishStyx
11-22-2007, 01:12 AM
From the DC side, I think I'd be most into The Huntress or . . . I dunno, I just don't know enough DC heroines.

Do the Wildstorm lines count? If so, then I'd say Jenny Sparks of The Authority.

fmitchell
11-22-2007, 02:23 AM
Based on physical characteristics: Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Barbara Gordon (even post-Killing Joke), Eve from V for Vendetta, She-Hulk, Moondragon, Jean Grey, Rogue, Mary Jane. (Guess what my turn-ons are?)

It's hard for me to say based on personality, since personalities vary wildly with the writers. I like the recent She-Hulk, though.

Now if we were venturing outside DC: Katchoo, Francine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangers_in_Paradise), Jaka (http://www.cereb.us/wiki/index.php?title=Jaka_Tavers), Nephthys (http://www.xombiewiki.com/index.php/Nephthys) (yes, really), Utena Tenjou, Anthy Himemiya (yes, really) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Revolutionary_Girl_Utena_characters), Azusa Fuyutsuki, Tomoko Nomura, Urumi Kanzaki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Great_Teacher_Onizuka_characters).

Digital Arcanist
11-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Well it appears you like large-breasted women and redheads.

I left Power Girl off my list because she is too unpredictable as well as is Jean Grey. I don't want to wake up in a hospital tied into a pretzel or flayed alive.

Apparently they are undoing the plot line of Killing Joke in the big realignment of the DC universe. I guess Black Canary isn't supposed to be the leader of the Justice League but Barbara Gordon as Batgirl is supposed to be.

PhishStyx
11-23-2007, 09:37 PM

Well, who doesn't really?

Of course, I answered Kitty Pryde, so what do I know?

ronpyatt
11-23-2007, 10:54 PM

Ha ha! That's funny.

rabkala
11-23-2007, 11:28 PM

Of course, I answered Kitty Pryde, so what do I know?

Not me! My wife is a big breasted red head.

Digital Arcanist
11-23-2007, 11:50 PM
does she have a sister?

Moritz
11-24-2007, 06:52 AM
I had a friend back in high school that was into Kitty Pryde.

Never really got that. No boobies.

fmitchell
11-24-2007, 04:44 PM

You're half-right. Read the list again.

Moritz
11-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Strong, big breasted women. ?

PhishStyx
11-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Don't forget the "cut in half" dead girl, oh and Barbara in her wheel chair.

Digital Arcanist
11-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Well she's getting out of the wheel chair by then end of Countdown!!

PhishStyx
11-26-2007, 06:37 PM
I hate DC's crappy rewrite habit.

Digital Arcanist
11-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Killing Joke was supposed to be an Elseworlds thing that sorta made it into cannon.....now I guess new writers are doing what they want.

PhishStyx
11-26-2007, 11:43 PM
I don't like how DC reboots their entire continuity every few years now. It makes pretty much every story told over the last several years worthless, and pushes older readers (the ones with the money to buy) out of reading their books.

I'm not saying that Marvel does a lot better with continuity over the long haul, but the Hobgoblin's history is still the Hobgoblin's history, you know? To me, that kind of thing makes a difference.

Moritz
11-27-2007, 10:37 AM
DC does tend to retcon more than Marvel.

I just wish Marvel would leave the dead, dead.

Digital Arcanist
11-27-2007, 10:40 AM
The problem is that Marvel kills integral characters and is of course forced to bring them back......how do you kill Cpt. America? What is wrong is Quezada?

Moritz
11-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Yeah, but Cap isn't dead. It was all a big, 'let's pretend to kill Cap and sell more comics', moment.

PhishStyx
11-27-2007, 11:14 AM
But that's the point, what moron would kill Capt. America?

Next he's gonna kill Aunt May. . . oh wait.

Digital Arcanist
11-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Killing Aunt May would probably be in her best interest since they already made her into a trailer park whore.

pawsplay
12-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Of the Marvel and DC Comic machines, which super hero/heroine would you date? (this isn't defined as shagging, but who you'd be interested in?)

None of them. There's too big a risk of being mutated into a giant green spider centaur and used to rob banks. I've seen what happens to comic book SOs!

Drohem
12-08-2007, 01:40 PM
I am a moth to the flame: I would go for Rogue. ;)

ryan973
07-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Humm

1. Mystiqe - I dont have to explain this one

2. She Hulk- She would be fun as hell

3. Hymm Wonder woman- Linda carter style. Yes i own the series too. LOL Or wonder women comic too. then i would wait till she left the watch tower and look around before saying " Yep i am totally hitting that"

4. Jade

GreatMamboChicken
07-10-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm seeing that there's no "just pick one" limit being honored here.

First, I'd go after Spiral for the crazy alien chick motif.

Mystique is one of my favorites. She'd be scary though. Show up for a date as Jean Gray, Nightcrawler, Wonder Woman, you, your mom. ewwww.

I always liked Rogues personality, but we'd have to adopt Leech and keep him close dates.

Webhead
07-10-2008, 10:47 AM
I can't believe I'm actually answering this (and off the cuff, no less), but if I had to make a list, it would probably include the following:

Storm

She-Hulk

Black Canary

Fire

All of them occur to me as strong, confident women that are mentally stable (at least, for super heroines anyway) and who seem to have honest, caring personalities when they're not beating the crap out of super villains.

SpiffyBananaFoot
07-10-2008, 11:39 AM
I can't help but think of this other thread ---> http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5984 when I read this thread. Having said that though, I'd have to go with:

Black Orchid (grown up SuzY)

Tomcat1066
07-11-2008, 05:23 AM
Ms. Marvel tops my list, and followed by Rachel Grey. All of the power of Jean, and much more stable ;)

Spider-Woman rounds out my top three.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-15-2008, 04:44 PM
I'll take Mystique or Spider Woman. I'm not to picky.

Thoth-Amon

agoraderek
07-15-2008, 06:48 PM

um, no...

they are the reason i refuse to EVER even ENTERTAIN playing any WoD games...

oh, and sue storm from the movies...mmmmmmmm...jessica alba...*drool*...

Webhead
07-16-2008, 09:01 AM
...oh, and sue storm from the movies...mmmmmmmm...jessica alba...*drool*...

I've never quite "got" the generally widespread attraction to Jessica Alba. I mean...I've been present for the discussions of why some guys think she's so "hot", but I've always found her a little strange and not terribly attractive. Not ugly, just...weird to look at. She has a decent smile, but her eyes always seem so lifeless to me. And she has no rack. Not even a little bit. Like...none...zero...zip.

:Invite Flames: :flame:

mrken
07-16-2008, 11:31 AM
I have been following this thread for awhile and I have to laugh all the time.

Can you imagine any of these women even looking at any of us? A big bunch of nerds lusting after a big bunch of hot women. lol Too funny. No, I think most of those women (speaking as if they were real) would not be interested in most of us, some of us perhaps, but not the majority of us. Just be thankful your wife or girlfriend tolerates you. :lol:

Webhead
07-16-2008, 11:52 AM

Can you imagine any of these women even looking at any of us? A big bunch of nerds lusting after a big bunch of hot women. lol Too funny. No, I think most of those women (speaking as if they were real) would not be interested in most of us, some of us perhaps, but not the majority of us. Just be thankful your wife or girlfriend tolerates you. :lol:

Perhaps not, but it is possible to be a gamer geek and not be a social catastrophy. Of course, if any of these women were real, we'd have an entirely different problem on our hands...

agoraderek
07-16-2008, 06:00 PM

i'm dead sexy. :p

I've never quite "got" the generally widespread attraction to Jessica Alba. I mean...I've been present for the discussions of why some guys think she's so "hot", but I've always found her a little strange and not terribly attractive. Not ugly, just...weird to look at. She has a decent smile, but her eyes always seem so lifeless to me. And she has no rack. Not even a little bit. Like...none...zero...zip.

:Invite Flames: :flame:

i am the opposite of a breast man, and she has THAT in spades ;)

Webhead
07-16-2008, 06:08 PM
i am the opposite of a breast man, and she has THAT in spades ;)

Power to you man...power to you... :hail:

Me...don't think I could do it...;)

agoraderek
07-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Power to you man...power to you... :hail:

Me...don't think I could do it...;)

different srokes, my man, that's why the big guy made them in so many shapes and sizes ;)

Webhead
07-16-2008, 07:18 PM
different srokes, my man, that's why the big guy made them in so many shapes and sizes ;)

Amen to that, brother...:)

mrken
07-16-2008, 10:04 PM
i'm dead sexy. :p

Sexy!?!? I don't think you're all that sexy. lol I think Jessica Alba is sexier than you are, and I don't really find her very attractive. Well, maybe your legs are sexy, to your wife. lol

agoraderek
07-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Sexy!?!? I don't think you're all that sexy. lol I think Jessica Alba is sexier than you are, and I don't really find her very attractive. Well, maybe your legs are sexy, to your wife. lol

obviously, you have a problem admitting that i'm rocking sexy in my cowboy hat! it's ok, they have support groups for that now ;)

Moritz
07-17-2008, 07:55 AM
Crazy necromancy of a thread. Suddenly we've gone from considering how hot some superheroines are to how sexy we are.

Tomcat1066
07-17-2008, 08:25 AM
Crazy necromancy of a thread. Suddenly we've gone from considering how hot some superheroines are to how sexy we are.

How else are we going to get the hot superheroines unless we, ourselves, are sexy as well.

Besides, women find my gut irresistable ;)

mrken
07-17-2008, 09:44 AM
You guys are too funny. Nice way to start my day off, with a good natured laugh.

Webhead
07-17-2008, 10:33 AM
You guys are too funny. Nice way to start my day off, with a good natured laugh.

He who cannot laugh at himself is doomed to a life of misery. :D

mrken
07-17-2008, 12:04 PM
He who cannot laugh at himself is doomed to a life of misery. :D

I thought the quote went, "He who cannot laugh at himself is doomed to repeat it." :D Something like that. :lol:

michaeljearley
07-17-2008, 12:25 PM
X-23 The new X-Factor comic. (I think X-Factor, the cyclops sactioned death squad, wolfsbane,that indian war..something, wolverine, and X-23)

ronpyatt
07-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Lots of babes and hunks like nerds too. (Just yesterday I witnessed this effect.) I expect supers are not much different. Imagine if one of those supers was interested in dating you, but you were not interested in him (or her).

Tamerath
07-21-2008, 01:23 PM
She has a decent smile, but her eyes always seem so lifeless to me.

Yeah, Like a Great White Shark's eyes....hell that's enough to draw me in. lol I'm going to have to go with She Hulk on this one. She Hulk or....crap I forget her name. What was the female japanese version of Wolverine that had the fingernails that were like his claws.

Webhead
07-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah, Like a Great White Shark's eyes....hell that's enough to draw me in. lol I'm going to have to go with She Hulk on this one. She Hulk or....crap I forget her name. What was the female japanese version of Wolverine that had the fingernails that were like his claws.

I think you're talking about Lady Deathstrike.

...I definately would not date her! Call me crazy. :crazy:

Tamerath
07-22-2008, 01:51 PM
I think you're talking about Lady Deathstrike.

...I definately would not date her! Call me crazy. :crazy:

Yep that's the one I'd go after! Not so much the comic book one as much as the one in the Xmen movie :) She was cute

Webhead
07-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Yep that's the one I'd go after! Not so much the comic book one as much as the one in the Xmen movie :) She was cute

Yeah, they used a pretty attractive actress for the movie as I recall. A shame they kill the character right off the bat, but that's a different thread. Still, personality-wise, Lady Deathstrike is probably not quality dating material...;)

spotlight
07-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Actually, it may depend on what kind of dating material you are. Lady Deathstrike does have a few desirable qualities. You just have to be able to put up with the nails and attitude(sp). And have an extra large nail file handy. I imagine she would like an expert man-icurist.

Yeah, that was deliberate

agoraderek
07-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Yeah, they used a pretty attractive actress for the movie as I recall. A shame they kill the character right off the bat, but that's a different thread. Still, personality-wise, Lady Deathstrike is probably not quality dating material...;)

kelly hu from "marshall law". very attractive young lady...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Oh yeah! I know who you're talking about... that Japanese? wolverine w/fingernails of death. VERY HOT! Yep, I'd risk my life for a liaison.

Thoth-Amon

Briarthorn
08-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Id have to go with Wolverine on this one. He is assertive in a way that can only be described as hot, yet he doesnt come off as a pompous ass. He is very loyal to the people who manage to earn his trust, and has had many platonic relationships. Hes reserved and guards his emotions, meaning it would be hard to get him to open up, but when he does you know its uniquely yours. He is also very animalistic and passionate and takes what he wants. All I can say to that is niiiiiiiiice. Well, I can say more but I wont. Also, he can hold his own in any situation so Id feel much protected while I was with him. Which is odd considering every one of his love interests ended up dead. None the less, Im willing to let those lapses go and assume he has gotten better at protecting his women. After all you have to believe in those you love, right?

Webhead
08-11-2008, 03:18 PM
...Also, he can hold his own in any situation so Id feel much protected while I was with him. Which is odd considering every one of his love interests ended up dead. None the less, Im willing to let those lapses go and assume he has gotten better at protecting his women. After all you have to believe in those you love, right?

"Death" of course, has become such a flimsy concept in most comic books that it has nearly lost all credibility. How many times has Jean died now? ;)

Valdar
08-11-2008, 05:09 PM
I think I'd have to quote Arsenal on this one- I couldn't dig up the particular issue, but there's a scene in Outsiders where Nightwing is giving him crap about his liaisons, and asks him something along the lines of, "Is there anyone in the Superhuman community you wouldn't do?" He responds along the lines of, "Are we talking about the same superhuman community where all the women are scantily dressed and have bodies like Olympian gods? No, dude."

Briarthorn
08-11-2008, 05:18 PM
"Death" of course, has become such a flimsy concept in most comic books that it has nearly lost all credibility. How many times has Jean died now? ;)

That's true enough. Hell, Wolverine even killed her once.

Webhead
08-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I think I'd have to quote Arsenal on this one- I couldn't dig up the particular issue, but there's a scene in Outsiders where Nightwing is giving him crap about his liaisons, and asks him something along the lines of, "Is there anyone in the Superhuman community you wouldn't do?" He responds along the lines of, "Are we talking about the same superhuman community where all the women are scantily dressed and have bodies like Olympian gods? No, dude."

I always liked the Nightwing/Arsenal banter. Especially in "Graduation Day" when Arsenal tries to convince Nightwing to go for corporate sponsorship for the new Outsiders and goes behind his back to "lead" the team. Poor Nightwing...:)

Chi
08-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Ok I did not read through all the 7 pages of replys but the whole first page is girls name so I thought I would give my 2 cents. Batman for sure. Because he is the most real. But then agian the green arrow lucks pretty cute in those tights.

ronpyatt
08-25-2008, 10:18 PM
I completely forgot about Thing (Ben Grimm) from the Fantastic 4. Speaking of strange attractions; dating the Vision, Molecule-man, or the Beyonder might be fun.

Valdar
08-26-2008, 03:57 PM
I completely forgot about Thing (Ben Grimm) from the Fantastic 4. Speaking of strange attractions; dating the Vision, Molecule-man, or the Beyonder might be fun.

Vision had a brief fling with Cassie Lang recently, but it may have ended this month with the Young Avengers getting killed off-panel Alpha Flight style. Of course, with all the shapeshifting skrulls around, there's built-in retcon available for years to come...

spotlight
08-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Dating a possible Skrull? Eww, now that's just gross. In a way.

MuslixtheMighty
08-31-2008, 10:48 PM
Dammit! Someone claimed Batman before me..................................ummmm ops. :redface:

My pick is Rahne Sinclair aka Wolfsbane.
http://www.komics411.com/files/marvel-x_factor-76%5b1%5d.jpg

rabkala
09-01-2008, 12:28 AM
I think all that hair might be a bit tickley and distracting...

Chi
09-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Dammit! Someone claimed Batman before me..................................ummmm ops. :redface:

My pick is Rahne Sinclair aka Wolfsbane.
http://www.komics411.com/files/marvel-x_factor-76%5b1%5d.jpg
Sorry about the Batman thing! But you gotta admit, darn good choice.

nijineko
09-02-2008, 08:36 PM
well, i'd been resisting posting in here. but i've finally gotta say it:

my wife is the superhero of my life for taking care of our two boys (two full time jobs right there!), helping me out all the time, and doing many extra things when i'm trying to do schoolwork, or job-work. she puts up with me, she loves me despite my failings, she sticks with me through thick and thin, she saves me when i need it, kicks my rear when i need that, is my other half (a miracle in and of itself!), and she is a true, living, breathing, superhero in every sense of the word.

she is the only superhero i would ever date. =D

ps: it doesn't hurt in the slightest that she has that classical beauty-the type that sails many ships. very heroic. and very hubbahubba! ;D

Chi
09-02-2008, 08:53 PM

my wife is the superhero of my life for taking care of our two boys (two full time jobs right there!), helping me out all the time, and doing many extra things when i'm trying to do schoolwork, or job-work. she puts up with me, she loves me despite myself, she sticks with me through thick and thin, she saves me when i need it, kicks my rear when i need that, is my other half (a miracle in and of itself!), and she is a true, living, breathing, superhero in every sense of the word.

ps: it doesn't hurt in the slightest that she has that classical beauty-the type that sails many ships. very heroic. and very hubbahubba! ;D
Wow if that is not the sweetest thing then I don't know what is.

MuslixtheMighty
09-02-2008, 10:40 PM
I just love the fact that Rainbowkitty said "hubbahubba!"

Valdar
09-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Dating a possible Skrull? Eww, now that's just gross. In a way.

I dunno... Dating someone who can assume the appearance of anyone you want? I don't see that getting old anytime soon...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-04-2008, 12:20 AM

my wife is the superhero of my life for taking care of our two boys (two full time jobs right there!), helping me out all the time, and doing many extra things when i'm trying to do schoolwork, or job-work. she puts up with me, she loves me despite my failings, she sticks with me through thick and thin, she saves me when i need it, kicks my rear when i need that, is my other half (a miracle in and of itself!), and she is a true, living, breathing, superhero in every sense of the word.

Wow. I didnt know such a woman existed. Congrats that you found Miss Right. She is as rare as a 4 leaf clover, hold her close, always appreciate her, and never let her go.

Never let it be said that i am not a hopeless/hopeful romantic.

Who said that? <looking left then right, innocently, while trying to act uncaring>

Thoth-Amon

Moritz
09-05-2008, 11:31 AM

think i'm gonna puke :)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-05-2008, 11:52 AM
LOL Er... um... i didnt mean to laugh. Er... Uh... i was thinking of something else. Yah, that's it, i was thinking of something else.

<desperately trying to regain composure and act uncaring>

Thoth-Amon

nijineko
09-05-2008, 10:02 PM
=D my wife started reading this thread after she found out that i posted about her in it. ^^ yeah, we still trigger the suger-overload-gag reflex in people around us from time to time.

Gaz42
01-04-2009, 02:19 AM
How has no one said Fairchild from Gen 13?!

I mean, Come on!

COME ON!

Zig
01-04-2009, 03:29 AM
ok first I would say.. from Marshal Law...

1) Celeste: The second fiance of the Public Spirit and a member of a cult of heroines with sexual powers that empower male clients.

super sexual powers says it all. she's also got boobs bigger than her head and can fly, and she could invite her friends over anytime.

2) Mystique, even in purple she's awsome, and we got the same fetish for guns.

3) I was gonna say Jean Grey or the White Queen... but I (harumph) thought they might be... too controling.

;-)

oh and about hot chicks dating geeks... I'm a fat geek and I was the lead body guard for an escort/stripper service for two years. Its not hard for a geek to get hot slutty chicks to date you. its hard to get them to stick with you, and its even harder to get over everybody you ever met (including male married family members, like your dad,) hitting on them while they smile and preen and soak it all up no matter how annoying it is. ugg... it was a nightmare most of the time. honestly the favrote girl I ever went with was the least attractive... short, fat, goth, and wiccian. read books on sex, cleaned obsessively, and was the best cook I ever met... just couldent get over her long term mental issues (too much crying.) but other than that... beat strippers who could hit the 9 outa perfect 10 scale, hands down every time.

darthseb
01-04-2009, 01:36 PM
If villain chicks qualify, Harley Quinn is number one on my list. But if they have to be good, it's between Tigra and She-Hulk.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
01-04-2009, 01:54 PM
How has no one said Fairchild from Gen 13?!

I mean, Come on!

COME ON!
Oh lordie! Thoth approves.

hueloovoo
01-04-2009, 03:48 PM
At the risk of being repetitive... The Ray from DC Comics! He was definitely hot.

Also, Catwoman. Leather, bullwhip, claws, what's not to lust after?! And I love cats.

Honestly though, most of the comic superheroes were pretty hot, considering they were characters on paper in 4 colors. Big boobs, tight butts, six-packs abs and rippling muscles... Guy or girl, most of them had the Exemplar physique.

Chi
01-26-2009, 08:57 PM
I agree with you about catwoman!!

mrken
01-26-2009, 09:04 PM
At the risk of being repetitive... The Ray from DC Comics! He was definitely hot.

Also, Catwoman. Leather, bullwhip, claws, what's not to lust after?! And I love cats.

Honestly though, most of the comic superheroes were pretty hot, considering they were characters on paper in 4 colors. Big boobs, tight butts, six-packs abs and rippling muscles... Guy or girl, most of them had the Exemplar physique.

Yeah, kind of like me. :D

LAST CRUSADER
02-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Back in the 1980s I fell in love with Dove, from Hawk and Dove. Then D.C. decided to kill her in a story that made no sense at all, just because it made them mad that fans had guessed the ending of a story and they were determined to make it a surprise wheather it made sense or not.
My heart was broken and I've never loved a comic book character since. But I would so totally do Tigra

magic-rhyme
06-21-2009, 05:22 PM
I'm going for romance, not lust, because the nuances of a character's appearance changes so much from penciler to penciler and inker to inker.

For DC women, it's a tie:

an adult Mary Marvel -- the one whose seeming innocence came from graciousness and an astonishing spiritual maturity, not the current versions which are either clueless simpletons or self-righteous neurotics!

Kara Zor-El Supergirl as she appeared in Paul Levitz's pre-Crisis LEGION OF SUPERHEROES

For Marvel women, it's Storm of the X-Men

As you can tell from the above, for me, the sexiest actresses of all time are Lauren Bacall and Kate Hepburn, both of whom managed to combine elegance and grace with courage and strength.

For DC or Marvel men, it's a lot harder. To be honest, while I think Jay Garrick the Flash would be an awesome grandfatherly type, and a lot of the guys in Legion of Superheroes or Teen Titans would be great bros, most of them don't quite make it as love interests. I guess for DC there's Nightwing (sexiest tights anywhere) and for Marvel, Angel of the X-Men as the classic pretty boy.

No, it's much easier just to picture a bromance than a romance with one of the DC or Marvel men. For DC, I could picture a bromance with Superboy of the Teen Titans or the most recent Sunboy of the Legion of Superheroes. (Watching the bromance between Green Lantern and Green Arrow is fun, though -- Oliver Queen once called their relationship "homoerotic" with a wry grin!) For Marvel, I could picture a bromance with Cyclops of the X-Men.

For actual romance, I have to go to MLJ's Silver Age The Fly or Golden Age The Shield -- intelligent, classy, compassionate, and good looking!

templeorder
06-21-2009, 07:25 PM
the Scarlet Witch

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-21-2009, 08:55 PM
hedge wizard

magic-rhyme
06-21-2009, 10:31 PM
hedge wizard

Who's that? Which comic book company? I don't recognize the codename.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-21-2009, 11:22 PM
Ah hell, too hard to explain. Let me go with this one: Attachment 183 (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=183)

Razmus
06-22-2009, 02:36 PM
http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/8/85/Magikprof.jpg/440px-Magikprof.jpg
I'd have to say Colossus (Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin), ...

I'll take his little sister please: Magik (Illyana Nikolievna Rasputin).

Blond, strong, half-demonic sorceress, and Kitty's roommate.

Windstar
06-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Ah hell, too hard to explain. Let me go with this one: Attachment 183 (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=183)

Thoth, your the man, pick 2 and send the third to me..........

And of course there is Rogue............

kitsune1842
06-24-2009, 08:49 PM
I'd have to say Colossus (Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin), but the Juggernaut and the Hulk would be hard to resist until they started talking.

I like your tastes, I just have to say that.

Ron is a very brave man.

Agreed.

...Jug-head might be a problem under normal circumstances and without the proper writer. Cause once he's built up momentum, what's to stop him?

Part of me wants to make a comment I can't make. I mean really, do you have to tempt me?

My picks, were I younger or them older, Billy Kaplan, Tommy Shepard, Teddy Altman, and The Ray.

Why? I like cute geeky guys, I like blond guys, and I like snarky guys. All of the list are at least 2 outa 3.

Oooh, and Nightcrawler. He is not any of the above but...really like him muchly.

Lots of babes and hunks like nerds too. (Just yesterday I witnessed this effect.) I expect supers are not much different. Imagine if one of those supers was interested in dating you, but you were not interested in him (or her).

Well, they hang out with and fight the physicaly perfect all the time. I can see them liking the more normal looking guys/girls. And have you seen the movie 'My Super ExGirlfriend' Ronpyatt?

spotlight
06-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Yikes, Razmus. i had forgotten 'bout Magik. Growed up a bit, she did. That's more my kind of girl, er, woman.

And Ron, Kits, yall's comment makes me wonder. How would a game go with the players being the side-kicks or non-combat dependants and such in a supers games?

A little twist on the old style. Would like to try it, just not sure I could run it.

Panthro82
06-28-2009, 09:10 AM
The Wasp from the Avengers. Harley Quinn from Batman. Caitlin Fairchild from Gen 13.

Vodka
08-01-2009, 03:43 PM
For Marvel, I'd go with Danny Rand, aka Iron Fist. Aside from the obligatory role of eye candy, he's always been a favorite. He's good-natured, laid back, kinda dorky, and fun. A little slow, perhaps, but it's charming on him. Plus with his role as a C-lister I'd never have to worry too much in the nefarious villains department.

For DC... man, I don't know. I suppose Booster Gold, for nearly all the aforementioned traits that Danny has, only with more points in stupid. He's a bit more showboat-y too. But he's still fun.

Lucifer_Draconus
08-20-2009, 05:40 PM
DC: Grace Choi
Wildstorm: Voodoo
Marvel:Blackwidow

guardian1968
10-06-2009, 11:43 PM
From the DCU I would have to say I would be very interested in either Wonder Woman, Power Girl or Vixen. From the Marvel Universe, I would have to say either Thundra, Monica Rambeau (whatever they're calling her these days) or Anaconda (I have my reasons - let's just leave it at that).

I have to limit myself to three possibilities for each universe, or else I'd be writing all morning long...

:D

danbuter
08-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Power Girl, of course! Her standalone series is actually quite good, and she's not just a bimbo like some of the posters make her look.

Also, Wonder Woman, Catwoman (newest version), She Hulk, Kitty Pryde (when we were both 14 at the same time), and Batgirl (newest version).

SBowman
03-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Spiderman! My mom always told me that a real man must be responsible, if not peter parker then who? :)
__________________________________________________ ________
Free Audio Editor (http://audioeditorfree.com/)

magic-rhyme
08-09-2013, 01:41 AM
You have a point about the writer influencing the story. In this case, the writer would just not have bad stuff happen on our date. There are many other alternate universes that could accommodate this particular "what if".

Until you decide to marry. Every comic book writer still remembers the mandate that supervillains always try to crash a superhero wedding!

magic-rhyme
08-09-2013, 01:45 AM
My picks, were I younger or them older, Billy Kaplan, Tommy Shepard, Teddy Altman, and The Ray.

Why? I like cute geeky guys, I like blond guys, and I like snarky guys. All of the list are at least 2 outa 3.

Oh yeah! You have good taste!

DC has more of the sexy women, but Marvel has more of the sexy men!

When The Avengers movie first came out, I heard a number of straight men admit that even they found Hawkeye to be hawt and could see the appeal of that early scene when the camera lovingly lingers over Captain America from the rear as he works out.

And not a few of us gay and straight wanted the Mark Ruffio version of Bruce Banner!

Thorn
09-03-2013, 01:06 PM
I have to say Huntress for DC and Jean Grey of Marvel, but there are many more I 've respected over the years.