PDA

View Full Version : One-shot dungeon crawl at Halfprice

Changer
11-08-2007, 04:48 AM
Anyone interested in a one-shot dungeon-crawl-ish 3.5 game (which could, frankly, be extended into a series of one-shots- but it's not a terribly plot-driven game- more of a group of adventurers out for gold and treasure) to be run at Halfprice on two consecutive game nights there? I've got one player, I'd like to have two-three more.

I'm planning to be there tonight with my books and laptop and would love to find another player or two. Will handle Chargen and whatnot tonight and run the thing ... well, honestly, probably the 2nd week in December, since we're working around the holidays.

spotlight
11-08-2007, 06:38 PM
I'll check the calendar and see what time you start. I know nothing of 3.5 but have played the original stuff.

I do love fantacy rpg and hope I can do real good for your group. I can play almost any type of character, but prefer chaotic types.

If you have one or two characters available, I'll be there with bells on. Just be aware I just got off work and ain't had time to bath or change.

Dang, that also means I don't have dice with me.

Changer
11-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Argh. Won't be there tonight. Truck has a flat and I'm sitting waiting for AAA to come fix it. :P (So unless the flat tire fairy shows up soon, I'm not going to make it.)