PDA

View Full Version : I need helping making a re zombie

jisan74
11-08-2007, 12:09 AM
i was trying to create a zombie from resident evil into my game and i'm unsure how to go about it.I do have one created but i'm unsure if it right.Any help would be great.

Heres what i have:
V-walker(4 modified predator type)
intiative:0
defense: 14 (+4 natural)
spd: 8m
VP:20
wp:10
attacks : punch +2 (1-3+1 damage) bite +2 (1-2+1 damage)plus virus DC 15
Speacial qualities: DR 2,energy resistance 10,fast healing 2.immune to poison,diseases,stuns,criticals,paralysi s,all force powers but force lightning,force srtike and move object.
Fort:n/a REF:0 Will:+4
str: 12 dex:10 con:0 int 3 wis:10 cha:10
skills:intimidate 3,listen 4 move silently 3 spot 6
feats improved grab,alertness,iron will,and track
challenge code:B

Inquisitor Tremayne
11-09-2007, 09:45 AM
Why are you using a creature template? Wouldn't it be human, well at least the human ones?

I'll work on something, I have to break out my RCR.

In the meantime, here is my version for the Alien (from the movies.)

Alien Warrior

Large Predator 4; Init +3 (Dex); Defense 20 (+8 natural, +3 Dex, -1 size) DR 5; Spd 12 m, Climb Spd 8 m; VP/WP 36/19; Atk +8 melee (Bite (special)/claw/tail/gore 1d6+4/1d4+4/11d8+4); Climate any.
SQ Blindsight, camouflage (+8 hide in natural environment), terrifying presence, acid blood (see below), improved grab, Energy resistance: acid immune, cold 10, fire/blasters 5, electricity/ion 15, sonic 5.
SV Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +5; Sz L
Str 18, Dex 16, Con 19, Int 4, Wis 16, Cha 12.
Skills: Climb +6, Hide +8 (+16), Intimidate +3, Jump +6, Move Silently +8, Spot +5.
Feats: Track, Power Attack, Run.

Special Qualities:
Acid blood: whenever an Alien takes wound damage there is a chance for its acid blood to spray. Any characters adjacent to the Alien must make a reflex save DC 15 or be sprayed with acid. The acid is concentrated causing 3d6 initial damage and 3d6 damage for 1d4+2 rounds thereafter. If sprayed on a characters armor the armor is rendered useless and after 2 rounds, the character (if still in the armor) begins to take the damage for the remaining rounds.
Bite special attack: When an Alien scores a hit with its bite attack it can immediately make a second attack with the smaller inside mouth. This smaller mouth causes gore damage of 1d8.
Terrifying Presence: Intimidate check DC 15 + opponent’s level. On a successful save the opponent must make a Will save DC 15. On a failed roll the opponent may only take a move action or an attack action on his next turn. If the Will save fails by 10 or more the opponent is cowering. (see pages 331 and chapter 12).
Improved Grab: see page 331.

jisan74
11-09-2007, 01:35 PM
i was using a creature template since i'm not very good at creating monster especially one that really not a creature i was using it as a guideline as not imbalance it to much.

Inquisitor Tremayne
01-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Here's my shot at a zombie:

Zombie

Human undead thug 2; Init -1 (Dex); Defense 10 (+1 class, -1 Dex); Spd 10 m; VP/WP -/21;
Attacks: +3 melee (1d4+1, slam)
+3 bite (1d4+1)
SQ undead (immune to mind-influencing affects, poison, and stun), disease (see below)
SV Fort +3, Ref -1, Will -1; FP 0, DSP 0; Rep +1
Str 12, Dex 8, Con 12, Int 6, Wis 8, Cha 2.
Equipment: none
Skills: Climb +5
Feats: toughness x3

Disease: any creature bitten by a zombie must make a Fort save DC 15 or suffer 2d6 damage +1d6 Con damage. After 1 minute the creature must make another Fort save DC 15 or suffer another 1d6 Con damage. This continues every minute until the creature is reduced to 0 Constitution. At which point the creature dies and then becomes a zombie itself and its stats are reduced to those presented above. Only the Heal Another skill can save a creature that has been bitten by a zombie by healing enough Constitution ability points to bring the creature back to normal.

Hows that?