PDA

View Full Version : A new subforum

Fsuphilosophy09
11-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Farcaster,

Im not sure if it exists i cant find it but..an on line role players sub forum would be cool.. it would allow all of us who want to play on line to get together start games or pimp our friends games etc... id happily take on the duties of moderating it if you wish.. i have experience moderating other boards in the past... we can bat around ideas as to how best implement the subforum as well im open to your thoughts

The Wandering Bard
11-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Sounds like a good Idea, I play a lot of guild wars, and i can never find others to play with. could be fun, or at least there as a resource to others.

Fsuphilosophy09
11-07-2007, 02:07 PM
i have pretty good knowledge of computers/ video games as well so id gladly allow computer repair help to an extent in that subforum its up to you over all farcaster

Fsuphilosophy09
11-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Farcaster.. i think im set i've been finding programs for table top style but we will also discuss graphical user interface games like MMOs and single players so when ever you are ready for this let me knwo i think i also have a fairly decent community wishing to come over for it they have no home