PDA

View Full Version : Denver Metro Gamer

Telarian
10-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Hello all,

Just looking for a game in the North Metro Denver area. I haven't played in a while and I'm really missing it.

Moritz
10-31-2007, 11:50 AM
Welcome aboard Telarian

Check out the Player Registry, it's a word in the gray line at the top of this page. You can do a search for players in your area and also contact them.

Good luck and glad to have ya.

Telarian
10-31-2007, 12:13 PM
Thanks Moritz.

I appreciate the welcome.

Rubilon
10-31-2007, 01:20 PM
Welcome Telarian

I'm located in Keystone and would love to get a group together. I know 50 miles is a bit far but I think that's just a 30 min drive in good conditions compared to your previous 2 hours. I wish to run D&D 3.5 as well as Call of Cthulhu. I don't have anybody to play with or DM for at this point so if you wanted to work together on forming a group that would be fun.

Moritz
10-31-2007, 02:11 PM
Kismet

Telarian
11-01-2007, 11:49 AM
Rubilon,

I appreciate the the offer but Keystone is like 3 hours away. I don't think that would work. Maybe I'm confused as to your location.

Let me know.

Rubilon
11-02-2007, 10:10 AM
If you're using Google Maps search from your location to Dillon. The Keystone on google maps is just a 'bit' different then my actual location.

Telarian
11-02-2007, 10:47 AM
ah that Keystone. Still that's like an hour and a half from here. That's one of the reasons I left my last group so it would be kind of silly to do it all over again. Also you're up in the mountains, so it's not like other players are going to be easy to come across up there anyway. Obviously that's the issue you're having, but I really think that lends itself more to you driving to Denver than a bunch of people driving to you. Don't you think?

Something to consider.

Hey at least Valhalla's is in a fairly convenient location for you. If anything in Denver can be considered convenient for you.

Rubilon
11-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Wouldn't be so bad if I had a vehicle XD. We'll I know there's a group nearby...heard one of the guys who works at borders runs game but he won't be back till after thanksgiving. Good luck down there :).

XyloDawn
07-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Hello all,

Just looking for a game in the North Metro Denver area. I haven't played in a while and I'm really missing it.

Still looking for a group? I'm in north thornton, other side of I-25 from you. We're looking for a new player :)

-=xD

mrken
07-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Hey you guys, you are lucky in my opinion. There are very few people down here in Aurora. Seems like there are more people up north in Broomfield and Thornton and that area. Hey, good luck in finding a group, all of you.

cplmac
07-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Hello and welcome. Don't give up hope. There are usually new members signing up daily. I know what you're up against. Some states look like they are not that big, but in reality, there is alot of ground to cover.

When you do locate someone on the player registry, you may need to be the one that initiates contact. Also, some folks are not on the site daily, so they may not see your post for a few days or so.

Happy Gaming.

mrken
07-05-2008, 08:06 PM
So far I think I have contacted everyone withing thirty miles. Either no resopnse or too far. :(

Freejack
07-05-2008, 09:45 PM
I missed your initial post. I'm in Broomfield and am running Shadowrun 4th up at Karlequin's in Boulder.

I know we're scraping the Meetup calendar (or were; I haven't checked since the software change). You might check our meetup group as well. http://shadowrun.meetup.com/79

Carl