PDA

View Full Version : New member - Lakeland, Florida

Rhaalidor
10-28-2007, 08:06 PM
this is what I play, or am interested in: D&D (started in 1977, left in '82 or so, now I'm back), D&D Minis (some 600 figs and counting), Warhammer Fantasy (tabletop, not rpg - 3000 points Bretonnian), Warhammer 40K (Chaos 3000 pts., Imperial Guard/Witch Hunters/Daemonhunters 4000 points), Starship Troopers tabletop (I'm in the Mongoose Infantry - Demo Team), Necromunda (Redemptionists and Cawdor), Mordheim (Sisters of Sigmar, Pirates, and Outlaws), Deadlands Great Rail Wars (the minis game, just starting - would like to try Deadlands RPG), Horrorclix (really neat game, great figs), Heroclix (just starting), Reaper Warlord (Razig's Undead Pirates), Void 1.1/Urban War/Metropolis (used to be a demonstrator for I-Kore), Pirates (Wizkids, just starting). That's pretty much it, until a new game comes out.

Moritz
10-31-2007, 11:56 AM
Lakeland, Florida

Oddly enough I just had a patient from there, here on vacation, show up in my office. She told me it was beautiful country down there and so close to Mickey you could feel the static from Mickey's Tesla coils.

If you're searching for other players, feel free to check out the player registry and advertise here. I'm sure you'll have takers considering your experience.

Good luck, jump in on the forums, share.

And welcome

Skunkape
11-01-2007, 06:23 AM
Yep, there are a few of us in Florida here, so if you search, I'm pretty sure you'll find people near you. Or should I say, closer to you than I am.

Like Moritz says, join in the forums, surely you've got opinions on gaming having quite a bit of experience in playing!:D