PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread



Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Galadon
10-21-2008, 11:13 AM
Where are we travelling to? Galadon asked to anyone who was near enough to listen.

Anaesthesia
10-21-2008, 01:46 PM
"I don't think anyone is injured, Kaidon. We are going to Iellon's headquaters." replies Omiran.

The horses avoid going over down tree limbs in the road, and are going a little slower than normal.

Several minutes pass when Xana taps Kaidon on the shoulder, "There will be a small toll ahead. It is usually heavily manned. We can try to get through the toll or try to sneak past it."

Galadon
10-21-2008, 02:41 PM
How much is the toll?

Zane
10-21-2008, 05:59 PM
"More importantly - who runs the toll?" Ashkore interjects before Xana can answer Galadon.

Anaesthesia
10-21-2008, 06:38 PM
"The toll is run by Iellon's men. The toll is extremely high. I'm told that it is near 100 gp, but I have heard that they have stripped people of their valuables, weapons and armor for payment." As she finishes, she grimaces slightly.

Zane
10-21-2008, 06:55 PM
"As I figured, we are not paying this toll. And I'm not one for sneaking past - I'd rather tear the place down myself. But we do have a few with us that should not be put through a battle. Any who do not wish to fight this battle are free to remain out of it. It might be best in fact for those individuals to wait here until we cleanse more of this area from Illeon's taint." Ashkore looks around as he speaks, seeing who is willing to go and who does not, but showing nothing but understanding for those that wish to, or need to, remain behind.

The Wandering Bard
10-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Ashkore, with my spells recharged from last night I can do some harm or influence the men, but someone else needs to take the reins.. I also need both hands to fire my bow... anyone willing? how about our druid friend? can you handle the horses well enough?

Kadion pulls his longbow out. the red gem in weapons shaft sparkles with an inner fire..

Zane
10-21-2008, 08:28 PM
"Why not leave the horses with those that need to stay behind?" Ashkore looks to Xana, "How far away are these toll collectors?"

Anaesthesia
10-22-2008, 10:59 AM
"The tolls are a little less than a quarter mile from here."

Zane
10-22-2008, 06:11 PM
"Then those that need to remain back can wait here. Those wishing to proceed will go on foot and take out this toll site."

Galadon
10-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Hmmm. I understand this isn't a toll just to collect taxes. It's a reason to take treasures from people.

I am not one for melee battle, but I can add items to favor our battle from a distance.

The Wandering Bard
10-23-2008, 10:04 AM
"My bow is ready and able.. I can also cast a few spells that should help us turn the favor towards us.. if the goddess of luck still favores me" looking to Xana "are there any casters at the toll? clerics? users of the Arcane?"

Anaesthesia
10-23-2008, 02:56 PM
"I think aside from myself and Sir Biron, we're the only spell casters-divine or arcane. The others, were formerly mayors or leaders of small villages near here. I don't think they had much training before coming to the arena" replies Xana.

"I'm still here and I'd be happy to help," says Carminda, who has a symbol of St. Cuthbert around her neck.

Galadon
10-23-2008, 05:59 PM
We could do something to draw out a spellcaster, what I don't know yet.

The Wandering Bard
10-24-2008, 04:34 PM
I have an idea that will show us who is a spell caster and who isn't.. but once we not who they are they should be the first people killed. As we have seen, there spells can change the course of any battle. anyone with a ranged weapon and who knows how to use I suggest you ready that weapon.. the others of you who are more efficant in combat i suggest a flanking move like in the forest camp.. riders using the available terrain to get as close to the toll as possible then engage after the my "suprise" takes form.

Kadion seems to smile widely.. but almost impishly at the thought that bubble from his mind. just let me know when we are ready.. and who's staying for ranged combat and who will be flanking if we choose this plan.

OOC: DM can I get a general description of the lay of the land? for tactical purposes. thanks :)

Anaesthesia
10-24-2008, 06:29 PM
The road ahead is broad and flat, and but heavily lined with trees on either side. Ahead, you can see a small building.

Omiran, Carminda and Xana all agree to stay for the ranged combat. Valkier and Sir Biron offer to flank. The other ex-prisoners also agree to flank.

Zane
10-24-2008, 08:55 PM
"Valkier - take Sir Biron and the others there," he indicates the other NPC ex-prisoners, "and flank from the far side. I will lead any other close combat flankers for the near side. And with some range support up the middle," he nods to Xana and Kaidon, "we should make short work of Illeon's vile servants."

Galadon
10-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Are we forgetting one thing?

How many are at the toll sight and do they have reinforcements close by?

Anaesthesia
10-25-2008, 03:41 PM
"Valkier - take Sir Biron and the others there," he indicates the other NPC ex-prisoners, "and flank from the far side. I will lead any other close combat flankers for the near side. And with some range support up the middle," he nods to Xana and Kaidon, "we should make short work of Illeon's vile servants."

Valkier nods, taking Sir Biron 3 of the former prisoners with him.



Are we forgetting one thing?

How many are at the toll sight and do they have reinforcements close by?

"I am unsure of the number that they have at the toll site, but they tend to be well armed, and have a lot of reinforcements."

Zane
10-25-2008, 07:40 PM
"Then we hit them quickly enough to scare them and allow their surrenders. If they are willing to give up their bad ways, then they can be allowed to go. If they don't, then we take them out. But either way, no other tolls will be taken ever again."

Galadon
10-25-2008, 07:57 PM
Very well, I will give aid that is needed.

Galadon turns and walks towards the forest, Natch by his side.

The Wandering Bard
10-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Kadion nods to the others.. I'll send what reinforcements I can summon after combat has started. I'm ready when you are.. when you get into your places I'll summon an illusion that should draw out casters.. I saw the thing once.. it created havok for the casters nearby.. it should do the same to any at the toll.

Anaesthesia
10-26-2008, 06:58 PM
As everyone goes towards the small building, from this distance you can see several guards, as well as one very large stone and menacing gargolye, which is situated opposite the building. One or two of the guards seem to be "talking" to the gargolye, however, doesn't seem to respond or react.

headeast76
10-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Ooc : Sorry for the delay guys lifes been hectic with the family for a while. I'm back !!:cool:


Shay comes forward and asks " Maybe I could go down the road and try to pass then i could catch them from behind......" " It's not like I wouldn't get my coin back right ? "

Zane
10-28-2008, 06:09 PM
"Just come with me, the others have already taken off. Kaidon, give us a few minutes." Ashkore takes Shay and Liani to follow Galdon's path so that the two groups of melee attackers can pinch in from the two sides while the range attackers strike up the middle.

As they travel into position, Ashkore quietly says to Shay "If you want, go past our spot a little, try to cut off any from fleeing." Ashkore then gets into position and waits for Kaidon's spell. As they prepare, Ashkore reaches out to his close companions ((Shay, Galdon only most likely)), helping to fine tune their sight and reflexes with his powers. ((Draconic Aura to Senses, +2 Spot, Listen, and Initiative)) As he waits, he tries to listen and watch to get a layout of where the enemies are while he hides and waits.
Ashkore Spot and Listen, Liani Spot and Listen

Anaesthesia
10-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Ashkore, you notice something distinctly wrong about the gargoyle statue-it seems to blink every so often, but makes no other move. Both you and Liani spot 5 burly humans-you hear them carrying on loudly, and most of their words are slurred. They also seem to be stumbling over their feet.

The Wandering Bard
10-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Kadion sets his bow within easy reach and stretches his hands and fingers.

headeast76
10-28-2008, 11:35 PM
Shay dismounts and whispers into Midnights ear before taking off her gear and sending her off into the darkness. Looking back at Ashkore Shay says " She'll keep them from running that way... Now let's see what I can do about a closer look." (Move Silently check 1d20+17/11+17 = 28) (Hide check 1d20+17/14+17 = 31) Shay moves out to get as close to the toll building as possible without being seen or heard trying to look for a good tactical ambush point (OOc: Sneak attack)

The Wandering Bard
10-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Kadion urges the horses forward in the wagon when he sees his companions are ready.. before getting within sight he turns to those in the wagon "get down, hide if you can.. if you can't then when you see me looking scared do the same... after I fire an arrow, then attack at will.. if you can summon allies I would do that as well.. we are more then a little out numbered here. "

as the cart nears the toll (starting at 300ft. away) Kadion starts to sing a jolly tune perform roll (insert here) the song however isn't so much a song a spell hidden in the words that creates the desired illusion. Kadion will stop the wagon 100ft. from the guards. and finish the spell.

the spell takes shape as a purplish mass of mist with long spindly arms and claws, mouths move with in the mist. the form of a Nishruu boiling of of thin air.. to add to the effect Kadion shreiks as if suprised and ducks behind the base board of the dirvers seat trying to look afraid. (bluff roll here)

OOC: DM if you can think of any more rolls I need, please let me know.. I know this act seems rather complicated.

bluff roll
Perform roll

Anaesthesia
10-29-2008, 05:26 PM
((OOC: Ok, new drinking game...every time Kaidon shreiks, go take a swig... I'm just kidding-I've been watching too much Shadow Skill lately, I think..))

Shay, you approach the builiding without being noticed. Slightly ahead of you is a wall, partially covered with vines.

Two guards seem to panick at the mist and run towards the building. The others, try to attack it.

From the wagon, there are some muffled moans and screams.

Zane
10-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Ashkore smiles as Kaidon's spell deos the trick of attracting attention. He continues to wait, looking for the arrival of spellcasters and keeping an eye on the gargoyle statue.

((Does the gargoyle do anything different, or just keep blinking at the same rate?))

The Wandering Bard
10-29-2008, 09:47 PM
(ooc: your very funny.... Kadion doesn't shriek that ofter :-P but you have to admit...apparently its pretty effective) hehehe.

Kadion Continues concentrating on the illusion of the Nishruu.
concentration roll

headeast76
10-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Shay will keep crouched by the edge of the building untill the nearest fleeing man gets within reach then shay will take his action

The Wandering Bard
10-30-2008, 11:18 AM
Kadion has a sudden inspiration. "attack, he hisses to those in the wagon" hoping that the assualt from the front will signal the others to attack as well.

"I'll keep the casters busy if they show.. if I see one I'll direct the illusion towards them.. that should put the fear in them.. but we can't let them get over their suprise"

Anaesthesia
10-30-2008, 12:35 PM
((Does the gargoyle do anything different, or just keep blinking at the same rate?))

OOC:the gargoyle is still blinking at the same rate, making no other moves.

Suddenly as if from no where, there is a rush of people. Some of them seem to recogonize what is in front of them and start fumbling through bags. Shay, a member of this new group is nearest to you.

One or two of the people in the wagon move to a slightly better position than they currently are. There is a hail of bullets and arrows, several of which fall short.

Xana says a string of words which sound like Elven, directed towards both Omiran and Kaidon. ((Kaidon you gain a +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.))

Suddenly several animals ((a Celestial Owl, a Celestial Giant bee; 2 Celestial Black Bears)) appear behind the group that just ran to the toll, mostly blocking their exit.

headeast76
10-31-2008, 09:15 AM
Shay attempts to attack the person that just came within reach (First attack 1d20+15/14+15 = 29) {Dmg 1d4+3/4+3 = 7} + (4d6+0/1,6,5,2+0 = 14) (Sneak attack).... (Second attack 1d20+15/12+15 = 27) {Dmg 1d4+3/3+3 = 6} + (4d6+0/6,4,5,1+0 = 16) (Sneak attack) And my initiative is (1d20+6/10+6 = 16)

The Wandering Bard
11-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Kadion readies his longbow.. he lifts the wood up to sight along the newly fitted shaft and pulls the longbow back. the steel head of the arrow glittering with new fire.

Longbow shot against nearest enemy
Damage (piercing)
fire damage

The Wandering Bard
11-01-2008, 10:02 AM
rolling to confirm Critical from Longbow shot.
crit roll

The Wandering Bard
11-01-2008, 10:03 AM
new damage from longbow for passing Critical roll = 12+1+2=15 +1(fire) for 16 damage total (WOOT!! )

Galadon
11-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Galadon watches from a distance tree. the Gargoyle looks interesting and out of place. Reaching in a pouch he gathers a bit of dust and adds a couple of drops from his Water skin.

Galadon cast Ice storm centered on the Gargoyle.

Range:Long (400 ft. + 40 ft./level)
Area:Cylinder (20-ft. radius, 40 ft. high)
Duration:1 full round
Saving throw:None
Spell resistance:Yes
Great magical hailstones pound down for 1 full round, dealing 3d6 points of bludgeoning damage and 2d6 points of cold damage to every creature in the area. A -4 penalty applies to each Listen check made within the ice stormís effect, and all land movement within its area is at half speed. At the end of the duration, the hail disappears, leaving no aftereffects (other than the damage dealt).

Blundgen damage 8

Cold damage 9

Anaesthesia
11-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Shay, as the person starts to fall, they start to flail their arms, mostly in your direction. A liquid of some sort is streaming from their hand and splashes mostly on your arms. Almost immediately, it starts to burn. ((You take 4 points of damage))

Kaidon, the guard you hit shouts something to those around him and gestures in your direction. The others nearby fumble for items on their belts, some dropping their weapons altogether.

Ashkore, you see the gargoyle's hands and arms slowly move. His spinly wings seem to twitch.

Galadon
11-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Galadon rolls some diceGaladon cast "call lightning" on the Gargoyle.

CountVander
11-02-2008, 05:55 AM
Ryoku suddenly realizes that the ice and lightning are not natural in origin, but dismisses it from her mind. She sees the animals appear from out of nowhere, and not sure of why they are here, decides to go with them, to protect them. With the chaos ensuing, she draws both kamas and prepares to defend her new found friends and animals.

Zane
11-02-2008, 06:15 AM
Ashkore rushes forward from his spot as the spells and arrows start to fly, focusing his aura to hurt those that strike him. ((Swift action - change to Energy Shield. 4 Fire damage to any melee hits against me or nearby companions.))

He moves first at some of the guards that have dropped their weapons, hoping to add to the panic, leading with a swinging morningstar.
Attack and damage

Anaesthesia
11-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Ryoku, once near the animals, you see them engaged in battle. One of the two bears, moves in front of you, blocking a guard from getting to you.

Ashkore, the guard you hit stumbles backwards a bit, but then curiously looks wide-eyed over your shoulder. You are hit with a stony fist from behind, and nearly have the wind knocked out of you. ((6 Damage))

((Galadon-when I saw your orignal post, the only thing I saw there was- "*Galadon rolls some dice * Galadon cast "call lightning" on the Gargoyle." Maybe it's a glitch in the system that you saw the dice roll and I didn't? In your next post, post what you got in the roll. Thanks.))

Zane
11-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Ashkore, the guard you hit stumbles backwards a bit, but then curiously looks wide-eyed over your shoulder. You are hit with a stony fist from behind, and nearly have the wind knocked out of you. ((6 Damage))
((Don't forget the 4 fire damage - if it's not immune to fire...))

Ashkore mutters "So it does move," as he turns, expecting to see the gargoyle as what attacked him. Whatever it is, Ashkore strikes back out at it.Ashkore's attack and damage

Meanwhile, Liani flies into the fray, finding the largest group of guards that are together and sends a blast of sparkles and sweet fragrances on a warm breeze. ((Cone of Sleep, Will save dc 14.))Sleeping rounds and rounds until next breath weapon use

The Wandering Bard
11-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Kadion takes aim with his glittering longbow and fires another sparkling flame kissed arrow into the closest oppenent.

kadion fires his bow
Piercing Damage from arrow
Fire damage from magic
[1d20+3]Initiative roll if needed[/roll]

The Wandering Bard
11-02-2008, 04:43 PM
are you freaking kidding another perfect 20 roll for crit. on my Bow? I love this think :-P or really hate those guards... what are they doing running around with Targets on there uniforms?

Roll to confirm Crit.
Init. Roll if needed

Zane
11-02-2008, 04:48 PM
((Doh - forgot about initiative....))Ashkore and Liani Initiatives

Anaesthesia
11-02-2008, 07:07 PM
((Yeah, complete with arrows and a sign saying "Shoot Here." :lol: ))

Round one-
Kaidon-16
Shay-16<-we are here
Ashkore-10
Liani-6
Omiran-6

headeast76
11-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Shay continues to attack (Attack Roll 1d20+15/3+15 = 18) (Dmg 1d4+4/4+4 = 8) and takes a 5 foot step in order to try to flank his opponent.

Zane
11-03-2008, 02:48 AM
((OOC: And Ashkore's and Liani's actions are above.))

Anaesthesia
11-03-2008, 12:33 PM
((OOC: And Ashkore's and Liani's actions are above.))

((Yes, I know. :) ))

Several chunks of stone fall off the gargolye's forearm.

About half of the guards yawn, then fall asleep, where they stand.

Omiran hits one of the guards (who are still awake), and hits the guard with his longsword. The guard recieves a jolt of electricity when hit. He falls to the ground, smoking.

Round 2-
Kaidon-16<-we are here
Shay-16
Gargoyle-15
Ashkore-10
Liani-6
Omiran-6

The Wandering Bard
11-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Kadion sends another glittering arrow into the guards

kadions bow attack
Damage Piercing
Fire Damage

Anaesthesia
11-03-2008, 06:51 PM
One of the sleeping guards is hit, and falls over.

Round 2-
Kaidon-16
Shay-16<-we are here
Gargoyle-15
Ashkore-10
Liani-6
Omiran-6

headeast76
11-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Shay quickly dispatches the nearest sleeping guard with a coup de gras attack (1d20+15/9+15 = 24) and then moves to the next threat.

Anaesthesia
11-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Shay, you find the nearest sleeping guard near the gargoyle.

The gargoyle spots Omiran and deals him a blow. OMiran doesn't seem too effected by the blow, although there are now several scratches down the front of the warforge.

Round 2-
Kaidon-16
Shay-16
Gargoyle-15
Ashkore-10<-we are here
Liani-6
Omiran-6

Zane
11-05-2008, 06:51 PM
((OOC: Don't forget that Omiran has the energy shield protection as well since he's within 30 ft of Ashkore - or I'm assuming since the gargoyle attacked him. Oh, does the fire from the energy shield seem to bother the gargoyle at all?))

Ashkore sidesteps around the gargoyle since it focused on Omiran for a moment, in order to be flanking the creature with Omiran. That done, he strikes out at the creature again with his morningstar.Ashkore attack and damage

Liani feels her breath weapon repowered already, so she moves to another group of guards, and breathes out her sweet smelling sparkling warm breath, trying to put even more of them to sleep. ((Cone of Sleep, Will save dc 14.))Rounds of sleep effect and rounds until breath weapon

Anaesthesia
11-05-2008, 07:16 PM
((The fire doesn't seem to bother the Gargoyle))

The gargoyle seems angered from Ashkore's attack. Several small pieces fall off its back. Omrian manages to strike back at the gargoyle, which releases several more rocky pieces from the gargoyle's body.

The remaining guards fall asleep where they stand.

Round 3-
Kaidon-16<-we are here
Shay-16
Gargoyle-15
Ashkore-10
Liani-6
Omiran-6

Zane
11-05-2008, 07:41 PM
The remaining guards fall asleep where they stand.

Round 3-
Kaidon-16<-we are here

((Hmm, should be even easier to hit them now WB - not that you've needed help recently... :D))

Galadon
11-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Galadon rolls some diceThats the problem with lightning, everyone is to close now to use it. Galadon mutters to himself.

He starts to walk towards the melee with the gargoyle, about a 100 yards away. Looking for an opportunity to use more lightning bolts.

Looking around Galadon noticed something not right. "Natch." A black head pops up from behind a rock. Galadon walks over to the rock, about 25 yards from the melee and sees Natch chewing on some animal. A meal sounds good right now, but it can wait till after the toll. He sits and comtemplates what he could do to rid the area of the gargoyle and not affect the others.

Or maybe do something that affects the others. Galadon saids to himself.

Galadon move quickly to Kaidon's side. Allow me to assist. His staff glows dark blue for a moment as he touchs Kaidon. cure Serious Wounds, 2 charges from staff.

Speaking to Kaidon. If everyone would move back I can bring more powerful lightning to the gargoyle without harming others.

Anaesthesia
11-07-2008, 08:41 PM
((Since Kaidon dind't post yet, I'll NPC him for this round))

Kaidon nods and shouts, "Everyone, step back from the gargoyle!" Kaidon indicates slightly towards Galadon.

Round 3
Kaidon-16
Shay-16<-we are here
Gargoyle-15
Ashkore-10
Liani-6
Omiran-6

headeast76
11-08-2008, 12:36 AM
((Since Kaidon dind't post yet, I'll NPC him for this round))

Kaidon nods and shouts, "Everyone, step back from the gargoyle!" Kaidon indicates slightly towards Galadon.

Round 3
Kaidon-16
Shay-16<-we are here
Gargoyle-15
Ashkore-10
Liani-6
Omiran-6


Shay bounds away from the gargoyle in a run all the while looking for other threats....

Galadon
11-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Galadon steps back a few steps and brings another bolt of lightning striking the gargoyle.

Galadon rolls some dice

Anaesthesia
11-08-2008, 08:09 PM
The Gargoyle crumbles in several large chunks. The guards are scattered around the grounds, unmoving.

Omiran touches his chest, soon the area glows and is quickly mended.

Zane
11-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Ashkore starts making his way around the sleeping and unmoving guards, removing weapons from all and binding those that are still alive, but still under Liani's sleep.

Liani, meanwhile, takes to the air, getting an aerial view to make sure there aren't any that escaped.

Anaesthesia
11-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Liani doesn't spot any guards nearby, but sees a large and imposing structure up ahead. On several turrets, it has banners of the Dark Brigade. In front of it, she also spots a water, which appears very much like a river.

The Wandering Bard
11-09-2008, 01:54 PM
:) thanks for the NPCing me for that round.. Computer issues from poor weather and wind made it hard to connect.

Kadion looks around noting how many guards are left.

Galadon
11-09-2008, 02:35 PM
OC: If you missed it I also healed kaidon.

Anaesthesia
11-09-2008, 03:32 PM
((No problem, WB.))

Kaidon, looking around, you see all of the guards on the ground, now blocking the road ahead. None of the guards are moving.

Valkier's group starts to come out of the forest.

"We should clear the road and take a look inside that building before we move on," Omiran says to the group around him.

headeast76
11-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Shay looks around and calls out to Midnight. Once she gets beside him and he can check her out to see that shes not hurt he then moves towards the group saying "I received a flesh wound can someone lend me a healing hand please ?"

Anaesthesia
11-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Valkier walks over to Shay, touches him on a shoulder,and speaks the words of the spell softly. The wounds glow and soon heal. ((7 healed))

The Wandering Bard
11-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Kadion casts a quick charm of detect magic over the fallen people and strips them of anything of value. Taking the items and droping them in a sack and placing the sack in the wagon.

"well I'm happy that worked out so well... the Illusion worked better then I had hoped. does anyone know where the animals came from??" Kadion asks.. his attention having been fixed on the Gargoyle and illusion.

Galadon
11-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Galadon sits down on a large rock and leans his staff against him. Reaching into a pocket he pulls out a pipe, that is already lit and starts smoking. He checks on Natch still eatting, then turns to watch the others go about their business.

Anaesthesia
11-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Kadion casts a quick charm of detect magic over the fallen people and strips them of anything of value. Taking the items and droping them in a sack and placing the sack in the wagon.

"well I'm happy that worked out so well... the Illusion worked better then I had hoped. does anyone know where the animals came from??" Kadion asks.. his attention having been fixed on the Gargoyle and illusion.

You don't find anything magic items. However, you find several small sacks of money and many types of rings. The weapons the guards had are in pretty good condition and cared for. You also find several vials of a clear liquid.

"I summoned the animals, so no one would be able to run away or to call for others," replies Valkier.

The Wandering Bard
11-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Kadion gathers all the gear worth taking. handing out the well cared for weapons to any prisonners that need or desire better gear. He also tells them that they should suit up in any armor they find that fits them. (kadion cares for the people ;-) ) then gathers the coins and other valubles and places them in the cart for spliting later amoung his companions.

Thank you Valkier, that was quick thinking. May Bahamut bless you and honor your wisdom.

Anaesthesia
11-14-2008, 12:52 PM
Valkier nods, and begins helping those in need of better armor. Omiran starts moving the guards who were stripped of their valubles, weapons and armor, towards the side of the road, so the wagon can pass by.

The Wandering Bard
11-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Kadion mounts up in the wagon and looks to the others.. "well chaps, which way now? we seem to have cleared the toll for now.. we should get moving before more of these guys show up. "

Kadion ugres the horses forward slowly so to allow those who can, a chance to get on the wagon.

handle animal

Anaesthesia
11-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Several of the prisoners climb the wagon as it starts moving slowly, while others walk alongside.

"You'll be coming up to a large moat soon. It would probably be best not to come in the main gate, although it would be better than trying to climb over the walls. Once we get near the moat, I'd have to leave you there."

Zane
11-16-2008, 12:03 AM
Ashkore lets the others clear the way, and he moves to the building to check it out quickly, making sure nothing else is being hidden within it.

((OOC: I take it from the descriptions that none of the soldiers at the toll are still alive, right?))

headeast76
11-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Shay remounts and rides Midnight down the road saying " I'll go ahead and scout the front gate and report back to the group on what I find "

Galadon
11-16-2008, 05:51 PM
Galadon follows the wagon on foot. He calls for Natch who soon joins him at his side.

Galadon looks at the shadows the sun make to determine what time of day it is.

Anaesthesia
11-16-2008, 06:54 PM
((Yes, the guards are pretty much dead))

Ashkore-you find a large barrel inside, two emptied waterskins and a stool.There are a few shelves, but are only homes for the odd spider.

Once the group approaches the moat, you come to a large drawbridge. On the other side are four guards. On either side of the drawbridge there are slots just large enough for crossbows. There is a closed metal gate (which has a small door which is opened every few minutes) with another wooden door behind it. There are two men who appear to be gatekeepers. One of the gatekeepers is holding a large staff. Those who approach the gatekeepers are stopped, some turned away, others ushered inside. Those who cross the bridge towards the party have a glazed look across their faces, and have a strange shuffled walk. ((Ashkore, & Ryoku, you recognized the staff; Ryoku from the journal and Ashkore from the Mayor's paper.))

Xana nods her goodbyes to the group, but before leaving says, "I'll do as I promised with you friend."

The Wandering Bard
11-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Kadion looks to Ashkore seeing the Dragon Shaman notice the staff with interest. "do you know this man? how do we proceed?"

Zane
11-18-2008, 07:35 PM
((OOC: Sorry, had to find time to go back and see what the mayor's notes were. :-P ))

Ashkore shakes his head at Kaidon. "I don't know the person, but the staff itself is a little familiar." Ashkore pulls his pack around and digs through it for a moment. "Ah, here we go," he says, as he pulls a small scroll case out. "The papers within are a little draconic, but a lot more that I couldn't read, along with drawings. And one of the drawings seems to be of that staff. All this information, and a couple vials of some potions, are courtesy of the ex-mayor of Mustifon."

The Wandering Bard
11-19-2008, 08:37 AM
Ryoku you look like you recognized something as well... any insight for us? suggestions?

Galadon
11-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Galadon walks over to Kaidon.

Since I'm fairly new to your quest, maybe you could give me the quick version of what we are doing.

The Wandering Bard
11-20-2008, 04:55 PM
Kadion will explain all he knows about the list of magical items needed to stop Illeon and the Dragoness. How each of the Dwarven and elven race is working with (against their will or not) with Illeon and how the Dwarves were freed. Illeon was tracked to the arena and fled. now we moved for the rest of the items. Each of us has personal reasons as well as been paid to help with the quest by the elf wizard Fiesty.

The Wandering Bard
11-20-2008, 04:56 PM
OOC: when was the Last time we heard from Ryuko?

Anaesthesia
11-20-2008, 05:07 PM
OOC: when was the Last time we heard from Ryuko?

((Like, during the last combat. I sent her a PM from this site yesterday, and left a visitor's message at Barrok's tower today asking her to check in. If she doesn't check in soon, I'll NPC her.))

There is one lone dwarf coming out of the fortress now. He looks dazed and very haggard. He looks very familiar to some of you. The more you look at the dwarf figure, the more you recognize him as a dwarf you met some time ago as the dwarven leader. He doesn't seem to notice the group infront of him.

CountVander
11-22-2008, 01:34 AM
OOC: sorry guys, been busy with a new relationship, so have been away from the sites now for a bit, except to DM. Hopefully will be on more often, but I have to spend time with the new lady in my life.

Ryoku nods as she looks at the staff, and smiles, pulling a book from her knapsack. She rummages through a few of the pages and her eyes light up.

"Here it is here..."

She points to a description of the staff and reads it aloud to the others

DM you may fill in any relevant info here.

Anaesthesia
11-22-2008, 01:19 PM
((Kaidon, in common, the journal describes that the staff is a gnome invention, which was stolen. It doesn't describe the powers of it, and the author states that the gnomes are trying to get it back. The other entries are in Gnome-and if Ryoku translates-states it was stolen by a mysterious Half-Elf.))

CountVander
11-24-2008, 12:38 PM
Ryoku translates and relays the information to the group.

"Those poor gnomes, we must return that which was taken from them..."

Anaesthesia
11-24-2008, 05:53 PM
((OOC: I'm going to assume most everyone skeedadled and went on vacation for the upcoming holiday. I'll be PMing everyone soon-most likely by tomorrow-for XP purposes.))

Shay, once you approach the gatekeeper, he looks at you very suspiciously and several times looks at you and then to the group you walked away from. "Who are you and why are you seeking to gain entrance?" (Shay, also roll a bluff check.)

headeast76
11-25-2008, 12:13 AM
"Why, I am Shay Trapsetter.... just a simple man seeking food and shelter." (bluff check 1d20-1/17-1 = 16)

The Wandering Bard
11-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Kadion pauses still looking to Ashkore and the others.. do we create a false identity for our party? or go in announced? I can fabricate a tale for us, it appears that Shay has already made his introduction which is fine, I can work that in to if you like. any opinions?

Anaesthesia
11-26-2008, 04:30 PM
The gatekeeper looks dissatisfied with Shay's response. "This isn't a church or a temple and we certianly don't give handouts," he pauses momentarily and points towards Valkier, saying vehemently, "And go ask that good-for-nothing priest over there."

((Will break it here and pick up on Sunday or Monday...Everyone should have received their XP, or will shortly.))

Galadon
11-28-2008, 09:36 AM
Galadon walks up to the gate keeper.

Well met Good man. Can you tell me how much for a modest price room?

Anaesthesia
12-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Galadon, the gatekeeper smirks. "The only accomodations here are for the Dark Brigade-and the higher ups. If there were a price, you wouldn't be able to afford it." The others nearby chuckle at his last sentance.

It appears to the group (who stayed near the entrance of the drawbridge), that the gatekeeper is turning both Galadon and Shay away. Scattered laughter is heard clear across the bridge.

"I don't think it would be wise to disguise or spin a false story about ourselves, although it doesn't seem the gatekeepers are letting many people in." Valkier says after a few moments of thinking.

"Ryoku, do you think they would recongize you as part of their group? You were in that camp a while ago, with the Dark Brigade." Omiran asks.

((I know that everyone with the exception of one or two people have visited the site since Monday/Tuesday-I shouldn't be the only one posting here.))

Anaesthesia
12-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Suddenly a gnome walks briskly past the group and stops before crossing the drawbridge.

headeast76
12-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Shay walks back to the group and says "Well that didn't go as well as I would have hoped so now what ? "

The Wandering Bard
12-05-2008, 08:25 PM
OOC: sorry all...Just got engaged so life has been a bit hectic this week. hoping to get back into the swing of things now. :)

Kadion sighs..."darn..that takes all the fun out of it..now what will I get to shower with my charm (winks at the female monk)" Oh well guess we might have to do this the old fashion way.. Ashkore do you think this cart could get through the guards on a good strong charge?"

Zane
12-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Kadion sighs..."darn..that takes all the fun out of it..now what will I get to shower with my charm (winks at the female monk)" Oh well guess we might have to do this the old fashion way.. Ashkore do you think this cart could get through the guards on a good strong charge?"
((Although my lack of posting is nearly as exciting as TWB - I've just been way too busy. Trying to get back on track now.))

"Possibly, what exactly do you have in mind?"

CountVander
12-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Ryoku blushes at Kadion, and smiles. She wonders how the courting rituals of these people compare to the beauty and simplicity of those at her home..

The Wandering Bard
12-07-2008, 07:52 PM
well we have this here cart, and these here horse...(gesturing to the laughing guards) and those there Lazy slugs... I say we add them together and see what happens. If I can get these horses to run at full speed with little else in the cart to slow them down I might be able to break past them. giving the rest of you a change to break past them or at least create a diverson until your ready. or......(the bard lets his throughts wander)

OOC: DM is this area walled? if so how tall are the walls and are they guarded?

Anaesthesia
12-08-2008, 12:40 PM
There are high walls (about 45 feet high), and some guard towers on either side of the gate, about 25 feet from the gate itself-the guard towers itself are dark and you are unable to discern if there is movement or not.

"While pushing the horses may be a good idea, once they are in a gallop, how do we stop them from crashing into that gate?" asks Valkier. "Once inside, what do we do? They most probably have more fighters inside and could very well overwhelm us before we do anything."

CountVander
12-09-2008, 08:45 AM
Ryoku watches the group discuss things, then tilts her head and slowly walks towards the gate until someone stops her. her weapons are no longer drawn, but placed away from sight, and her head is bowed in silent thought. She whistles a soft tune after a moment, a tune her mother taught her many years ago...

Anaesthesia
12-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Ryoku-The gatekeeper stops you. He seems to recognize you. "You were stationed with that drow in one of the camps nearby, right? What happened to him, was he transfered?"

The Wandering Bard
12-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Kadion shrugs and looks to Ashkore.. "well I'm out of idea's, its seems we can be honest, or bluff, or fight our way through...though I want to know why the dwarf was here...he looked really familiar....well What do we do now?"

Anaesthesia
12-11-2008, 06:25 PM
((Don't know what happened to SavageHalfling/Ruikl, but you can post anytime now-you are standing slightly in front of the party))

"Perhaps we should question the dwarf that passed by and go towards Keibo and help the elves there?" questions Omiran.

CountVander
12-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Ryoku bows to the guard and smiles softly.

"I know not, much has happened since I last was here, and I was hoping you would find it in your heart to let me and my new friends spend some time resting here, They have saved my life at least twice, and I would considered a great service from you if we can enter. If there is anything I can do in return, name it and it shall be done."

She bows again and smiles, waiting.

The Wandering Bard
12-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Kadion leaps down from the horse drawn cart, handing the reins to Ashkore or Omiran or Valkier, who ever is willing and moves to intercept the dwarf.

"Grettings stranger (the bard says with a wide smile on his face, thrusting out his hand to clasp the dwarfs forearm in a warriors salute) what brings you to these parts? how is your homeland? any news from that area?"

Zane
12-12-2008, 03:06 AM
((OOC: God, I hate the end of the semester time... Ok, quick post to remain alive.))

Ashkore joins Kaidon in intercepting the dwarf, looking strangely at his glazed over expression. "Roraquat?" he asks, trying to get a response from the dwarf.

Anaesthesia
12-12-2008, 12:35 PM
((I understand, Zane. I think Ashkore and Liani will be around for a long time. ;) ))

Valkier takes the reigns.

The Dwarf jumps at the sound of his name. He contemplates the two near him, seemingly trying to place the faces. Finally he seems to remember. "You visited me some time back, didn't you? And told me about the dragon? A lot has changed since then," Roraquat looks somewhat sadded. "Shortly after you came several high-ranking officers of the Dark Brigade demanded that we aid the Elves to dig out their dragon. The Elves are spellbound to dig. The officers said if we didn't aid the dig, we'd be spellbound or worse. We have to pay heavy taxes. Gods know what they did to the gnomes and halflings villages near us."

The gatekeeper looks over the group across the bridge and looks back at Ryoku. "I'll allow you. You're at least one of us."

CountVander
12-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Ryoku bows humbly to the dwarf and smiles.

"I will inform the others that they must remain here. Thank you dear friend, and if there is anything you require of me, you have only to name it..."

She goes back and tells the group that she alone has access, and that if they need anything or have messages or errands, give them to her and she will fulfill them.

The Wandering Bard
12-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Kadion scratches his chin, the stubble from several days with out a shave sprouting from his chin. "You've been inside these walls.. what will we find inside? how many man this place? guards? shifts? how many to the walls? what is inside these walls? are your people here?" Kadions mind rushes with questions

Anaesthesia
12-13-2008, 12:57 PM
"I do not have any answers for you concerning this place. My people are still at Crystal Mount. Once I arrive at the gate, they blindfold me and escort me to one of the higher ranking officer's studies. Each time they bring me in, they use a different route, so I wouldn't be able to tell you how to get to that officer."

Zane
12-13-2008, 09:03 PM
Ashkore smirks slightly, "Who is the this officer and can you describe him?"

Anaesthesia
12-14-2008, 02:42 PM
"I believe he is human, but he usually wears some kind of mask that obscures his face. Wirey type of fellow, too."

The Wandering Bard
12-14-2008, 05:45 PM
OOC: how long until its dark out?

Anaesthesia
12-14-2008, 09:49 PM
OOC: how long until its dark out?

((A little less than 2 hours until dark))

Zane
12-15-2008, 01:14 AM
Ashkore looks over to the walled compound and frowns slightly.

"I hate to say it - but I don't see an easy way in, and I'd bet that this place is better guarded than the arena was. If we are going to bring down the Dark Brigade, we will need another way. Although, I'd still like to see that staff back in the proper hands."

headeast76
12-15-2008, 01:35 AM
Ashkore looks over to the walled compound and frowns slightly.

"I hate to say it - but I don't see an easy way in, and I'd bet that this place is better guarded than the arena was. If we are going to bring down the Dark Brigade, we will need another way. Although, I'd still like to see that staff back in the proper hands."


Shay pipes up and says " Well I guess I could scale the walls and see what we are up against cause frankly I've come this far I intend to see this thru till the Dark Brigade is finished for good!!! " Walking to his wolves saddle and mounting up Shay says in a whisper, while patting the saddle bags "I've got everything I need to get over after dark then I'll be back to where ever we set up camp"

Zane
12-15-2008, 03:09 AM
"Very well, as long as you keep yourself safe - no unnecessary risks. Let's go find a campsite a little further back down the road."

CountVander
12-15-2008, 04:42 AM
Ryoku shrugs and silently walks into the encampment, smiling at the dwarf as she passes by.

"May the Gods bless your family my friend."

Anaesthesia
12-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Ryoku, once inside the fortress, you find that it is very busy. There is a large open area, and behind that is the actual entrance to the fortress. In the open area there are some doing what appears to be drills, others are shuffling prisoners. No one takes notice of you.

CountVander
12-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Ryoku wanders around, taking everything in, trying to remember if this place had ever been so busy. She sighs and then looks for a rest area where she can grab a meal and maybe find a friendly face or two, someone she might recognize, and talk to.

Anaesthesia
12-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Ryoku, you follow your nose towards a meal hall.

Sufficent searching leads the group to a small clearing in the woods, near the end of the road. Once settled, one member of the group is missing.

Zane
12-16-2008, 12:45 AM
Sufficent searching leads the group to a small clearing in the woods, near the end of the road. Once settled, one member of the group is missing.
((Talking about Ryoku?))

Anaesthesia
12-16-2008, 01:25 PM
((Talking about Ryoku?))

(Yep)

The Wandering Bard
12-16-2008, 10:08 PM
I have a spell that should allow us to get over the wall, or allow our sneaky friend here to get up and over with out a problem and allow for a quick exit to if needed.

OOC: if I cast Darkway.. Can I dismiss it at will?

Anaesthesia
12-18-2008, 08:26 PM
((I meant to reply yesterday, but as long as you are near the intended target or targets, you may dismiss it at will.))

The sky begins to darken. Ryoku recognizes a few faces around the fortress, but the fortress itself is a maze to you.

The Wandering Bard
12-18-2008, 08:50 PM
OOC: sorry I seem to have several questions, I will post more as i remember them, is the Darkway visable? or like the bridge in indana Jones, camoflaged and all and only those who know its there know how to find it?

CountVander
12-19-2008, 06:44 AM
Ryoku nods silently to those she recognizes, then finds a place to rest, any place with a bed and a fire. She will do further investigations in the morning after a good sleep.

Anaesthesia
12-19-2008, 04:49 PM
OOC: As I understand it, the darkway would be visible as a black road/bridge; so in theory, it would almost be invisible against something of the same color.

Ryoku, you find a bed with a nearby fire. There are 3 other beds in this room, which are occupied as well.

CountVander
12-20-2008, 08:55 AM
Ryoku crawls into bed and says a soft hello to those in bed, and if any are awake, she will try to befriend them and also try to learn as much as she can about the place and its people, as well as anything else that might be of interest, which to her would be almost anything.

Anaesthesia
12-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Before going to bed, you note none of the others are awake.

CountVander
12-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Ryoku sighs silently and closes her eyes, feeling the warmth of the fire and remembering the cold winters in her glade with her mother, and a single tear rolls down her cheek as she drifts off to sleep.

Anaesthesia
12-23-2008, 02:48 PM
Pausing here. When we come back it'll be morning. You guys plan, talk, or whatever... :)

CountVander
12-31-2008, 08:51 AM
Ryoku awakens, yawns and goes to get breakfast. After all, she thinks, seeking the truth is hard to do on an empty stomach.

while eating she will make polite conversation with any and all who approach her.

The Wandering Bard
01-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Sorry all. spotty internet connection is making it very difficult to post. (dm feel free to NPC Kadion if it helps, I'll let you know when I have more reliable internet again.)

Anaesthesia
01-03-2009, 11:55 AM
((No prob, TWB))

Ryoku, the meal you have been served is very unappealing looking at it, but is surprisingly edible. The conversation around you talks of taking over the dwarven kingdom, and how the elves of Keibo are under the control of a draconic aura. The one on your right tells you of a gargoyle who is in search of two pearls, under direction of Nero. He says he heard this information from a Nosferatu spy.

CountVander
01-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Ryoku nods and thanks each of them in turn, asking about their families and lives. Then after all the eating, she smiles leaves the encampment, kissing the dwarf who was on guard outside if he is still out there. She looks for the others.

Anaesthesia
01-04-2009, 03:51 PM
((BTW, the Dwarf you saw outside, was the dwarf king, not a guard.))

Outside the gate, you don't see anyone familiar to you. As you walk on the drawbridge, you pass a gnome, heading in the same direction you are.

Valkier starts waking up all who haven't already risen.

Anaesthesia
01-05-2009, 08:39 PM
((Um..Anyone?? What happens next is an effort to speed along the game, among other things, a lack of posting. :o The first 3 players who post add 150XP to your sheet.)

When Valkier attempts to awake everyone, it is to no avail. Ruikl, you are overtaken by a guard, and blindfolded. Ryoku, you are stopped before you get off the bridge, handcuffed and blindfolded. Both of you are herded onto something that feels like a cart or a wagon.

Everyone awakes and finds themselves inside a dark prision, which oddly, looks and smells like a sewer, complete what looks like a river of sewage. There are four people who appear to be human guards, but have an oddly pale appearance. All are wearing black cloaks with a crest, which has a large "N".

headeast76
01-06-2009, 10:23 AM
((Um..Anyone?? What happens next is an effort to speed along the game, among other things, a lack of posting. :o The first 3 players who post add 150XP to your sheet.)

When Valkier attempts to awake everyone, it is to no avail. Ruikl, you are overtaken by a guard, and blindfolded. Ryoku, you are stopped before you get off the bridge, handcuffed and blindfolded. Both of you are herded onto something that feels like a cart or a wagon.

Everyone awakes and finds themselves inside a dark prision, which oddly, looks and smells like a sewer, complete what looks like a river of sewage. There are four people who appear to be human guards, but have an oddly pale appearance. All are wearing black cloaks with a crest, which has a large "N".



"What the heck is going on here ? " Shay says. "All I wanted was to get some sleep and now this... ? Who else is here ? Is anyone hurt ? "

Anaesthesia
01-06-2009, 12:38 PM
Shay, you quickly realise that the dwarf king you ran into isn't there, and Omiran is missing. The group of people who were in the previous jail aren't there either. You don't see anyone injured or in a need of help.

headeast76
01-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Shay, you quickly realise that the dwarf king you ran into isn't there, and Omiran is missing. The group of people who were in the previous jail aren't there either. You don't see anyone injured or in a need of help.


" Hey you !! " Shay directs his voice at one of the guards "What is this place and what are we doing here ? "

Anaesthesia
01-07-2009, 02:44 PM
The nearest one says in a raspy voice, without looking in your direction, "The Sewers of Dispair."

((TWB, I made a Knowledge: History and Bardic Knowledge check for you.))

Kaidon cocks his head at the name of the sewers, and turns a little pale. "I've heard of this place before. I had thought the stories about this place was all made up, something to scare people. There are supposed to be tunnels upon tunnels under Elata, especially under the large cities. These tunnels, are run by a network spies, who are paid for their trade and secrecy by anyone who could afford it. These spies are outcasts of the two vampire families, thus forming a new family so to speak, called the Nosferatu." The guards make no acknowledgement or appear to have not heard him.

Zane
01-07-2009, 09:17 PM
((Um..Anyone?? What happens next is an effort to speed along the game, among other things, a lack of posting. :o The first 3 players who post add 150XP to your sheet.) ((OOC: Sorry, my vacation finally ended and I'm back home, but it was a four day trip. And I was a bit lost on what move to make next, so might as well go with this twist. :p ))

Everyone awakes and finds themselves inside a dark prision, which oddly, looks and smells like a sewer, complete what looks like a river of sewage. There are four people who appear to be human guards, but have an oddly pale appearance. All are wearing black cloaks with a crest, which has a large "N". ((OOC: And since it hasn't been asked yet - do we still have our equipment?))

Kaidon cocks his head at the name of the sewers, and turns a little pale. "I've heard of this place before. I had thought the stories about this place was all made up, something to scare people. There are supposed to be tunnels upon tunnels under Elata, especially under the large cities. These tunnels, are run by a network spies, who are paid for their trade and secrecy by anyone who could afford it. These spies are outcasts of the two vampire families, thus forming a new family so to speak, called the Nosferatu." The guards make no acknowledgement or appear to have not heard him.
"So," Ashkore finally speaks, as he stands up and rubs his neck, "The Dark Brigade managed to make a few coppers from that arena before we shut it down and Illeon hired this group to capture us, huh? I guess he finally realized how much trouble we are to him and his fool followers. Shall we make our way out of here, or does everyone want to just sit and wait to rot?"
((OOC: What kind of floor is the cell?))

CountVander
01-08-2009, 05:48 AM
Ryoku widens her eyes as she takes in her surroundings, a tear running down her cheek in fear. She has never been underground, not even in the caves of her homeland during winter. She tries to find a familiar face in the group that is there. She also sees what she still has with her....

Anaesthesia
01-08-2009, 01:03 PM
((Yes, you still have all your equipment. The floor is made of stones, dirty, but still stones.))

Kaidon nods. "I hope the others are unharmed."

"I'm with you Ashkore." Valkier says, and removes his Bahamut symbol from around his neck and holds it in his left hand.

Zane
01-09-2009, 01:27 AM
Ashkore kicks the ground, testing the strength of the stones to remain in place. As he thinks a bit, he looks over his shoulder at the guards, to see if they react at all to the talk inside the cell.

((OOC: testing to see if someone, or some creature, could use a burrowing ability to get through the floor.))

headeast76
01-09-2009, 09:45 AM
((Yes, you still have all your equipment. The floor is made of stones, dirty, but still stones.))

Kaidon nods. "I hope the others are unharmed."

"I'm with you Ashkore." Valkier says, and removes his Bahamut symbol from around his neck and holds it in his left hand.



" Might I be of some help ?" Shay says as he casually walks to the door of the cell and looks at the lock trying to determine the difficulty of the lock (spot check 1d20+12/16+12 = 28) (What do I see?)

CountVander
01-09-2009, 11:37 AM
At the first familiar face Ryoku sees, she clutches to them, and babbles about everything she heard from the night/morning before...

Anaesthesia
01-09-2009, 12:18 PM
The stones seem quite hard. The guards do not show any reaction.

There are three locks on the cell, each looks more difficult than the last.

Ryoku, you tell all you heard to Kaidon, although, those in the cell hear your tale.

The Wandering Bard
01-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Kadion jumps to his feet, taking a moment to take stock of his gear, Spherious (his fuzzy rodent companion, and his friends.

DM how big is the room? how high is the ceiling? are the guards armed?

Excuse me sirs, I'm slightly confused... how...where are we? who are you?

knowledge local roll=10 (dang)

Anaesthesia
01-09-2009, 04:56 PM
The nearest one says in a raspy voice, without looking in your direction, "The Sewers of Dispair."

((TWB, I made a Knowledge: History and Bardic Knowledge check for you.))

Kaidon cocks his head at the name of the sewers, and turns a little pale. "I've heard of this place before. I had thought the stories about this place was all made up, something to scare people. There are supposed to be tunnels upon tunnels under Elata, especially under the large cities. These tunnels, are run by a network spies, who are paid for their trade and secrecy by anyone who could afford it. These spies are outcasts of the two vampire families, thus forming a new family so to speak, called the Nosferatu." The guards make no acknowledgement or appear to have not heard him.




DM how big is the room? how high is the ceiling? are the guards armed?

Excuse me sirs, I'm slightly confused... how...where are we? who are you?

knowledge local roll=10 (dang)

(My above post may be helpful to you, TWB. And Ryoku grabbed you told you about a conversation in the Dark Brigade telling about a take over of the dwarven kingdom, and how the elves of Keibo are under the control of a draconic aura. The one on your right tells you of a gargoyle who is in search of two pearls, under direction of Nero. This information from a Nosferatu spy. The Cell is about 30x40. The Ceiling is rather low, tallest can just touch the celing with his hand. You cannot discern wheter the guards are armed.)

The Wandering Bard
01-10-2009, 04:51 PM
OOC: haha sorry the last post i saw was the one about the next 3 posters getting 150XP. i didn't see any of the other posts after that for some reason which would explain my poor timing with my reactions. apolgizes if I confused anyone. (thanks for the rolls DM :) )

Kadion will begin a song his voice piping out a cheery tune to aid Shay with the locks (Shay add +1 to your skill rolls)

[roll=1d20+12]perform song[roll/]
--- Merged from Double Post ---
crap... ok plain old fashion roll

perform roll=21

headeast76
01-12-2009, 04:25 PM
OOC: haha sorry the last post i saw was the one about the next 3 posters getting 150XP. i didn't see any of the other posts after that for some reason which would explain my poor timing with my reactions. apolgizes if I confused anyone. (thanks for the rolls DM :) )

Kadion will begin a song his voice piping out a cheery tune to aid Shay with the locks (Shay add +1 to your skill rolls)

[roll=1d20+12]perform song[roll/]
--- Merged from Double Post ---
crap... ok plain old fashion roll

perform roll=21


Shay wait untill it seem that he isn't being observed then tries to pick the locks ( 1st open lock check) 1d20+17/17+17+1 = 35 (2nd check )1d20+17/18+17+1 = 36 (3rd check) 1d20+17/17+17+1= 35

Anaesthesia
01-13-2009, 12:32 PM
You open the locks quickly, and the guards look towards the cell curiously.

"Shay, don't open the door yet," Valkier says quietly. "Let me go first, I'll hold my holy symbol. That way, they wouldn't be able to get too close to us. Does anyone else have anything to add?"

(OOC:The hall where the guards are standing is small, about the width of two people standing shoulder to shoulder.))

The Wandering Bard
01-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Kadion keeps his eyes peeled for any signs of guards, spys, or others observing Shay's actions and will even shield the little man with his body if he is able to hinder anyone from following the halflings actions

CountVander
01-16-2009, 06:46 AM
Ryoku will stay close to Kaidon, looking around nervously, as she is not fond of this new underground locale... hands on her weapons.

Anaesthesia
01-16-2009, 12:41 PM
"Follow behind me." Valkier says and takes hold of the cell door. He opens the door, holding the Bahamut symbol prominately infront of him.

Zane
01-16-2009, 08:56 PM
((OOC: I just realized that the bonus 150 xp was enough for Ashkore to gain a level, so below is his hp roll.))

Ashkore follows right behind Valkier, muttering "I might have a surprise for them as well," as he focuses for a second, drawing in his mind a fiery shield around his companions. ((Draconic Aura - Fire Shield)) Otherwise, he simply proceedes forward, shield in one hand, his drawn morningstar in his other.HP roll

Anaesthesia
01-17-2009, 12:13 PM
The Vampires start to back away from Valkier. You can see that behind two of them, there is a door there, and it seems locked.

CountVander
01-18-2009, 08:14 AM
Ryoku looks at the mockeries of natural life and shudders, keeping her weapons close at hand. She looks to Kaidon and whispers.

"Why have we been tossed away into this desolate forgotten place?"

Anaesthesia
01-19-2009, 02:12 PM
The guards take out small weapons and and stand defensively. Valkier stops a few feet away from the guards.

The Wandering Bard
01-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Kadion readies his bow, the arrowhead burning like a new star, shedding its hot orange red light around him. as the guard pulls his weapon Kadion pulls the string back taking aim at the man. He waits for Ashkore or the guards to react for for firing to get a better guess on the guards intentions.

Anaesthesia
01-19-2009, 05:22 PM
((I do need an attack roll for that. ;) ))

Zane
01-20-2009, 01:40 AM
Ashkore refocuses his powers, drawing the shield in to behave as an intimidating aura on him and his companions ((Swift action - Draconic Aura to Presence, +2 to Dip, Intim and Bluff)) With that done, he steps forward, his eyes focusing on their guards, intensity burning in them. "Obviously we are leaving now. Stand aside, or fall beneath our feet as dust."
Intimidate check

Anaesthesia
01-20-2009, 12:49 PM
One near the door slides open the lock and bolts out the door. Another follows him. The other two remaining stand infront of the door.

CountVander
01-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Ryoku sighs and resolves herself that these unnatural things must be destroyed, if only to put their souls at rest. she draws her weapons and awaits an opportune time to attack.

headeast76
01-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Shay tumbles past Valkier and past the guards to a flanking position behind them pulling his Rapier (Tumble Check 1d20+17/13+17 = 30).
(Initiative Check 1d20+6/5+6 = 11) "Ok you made your bed now lie in it. "

Anaesthesia
01-21-2009, 11:57 AM
The guard Shay is behind turns towards him.The other guard steps near his ally, but is facing the rest of the group.

Zane
01-22-2009, 12:58 AM
Ashkore sighs, "Very well - so be it." Ashkore then launches himself into an attack at the vampire facing him.
Ashkore Init, then attack, and damage

The Wandering Bard
01-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Kadions attack roll with his bow
piercing damage from arrow
Fire damage

Anaesthesia
01-23-2009, 11:41 AM
The vampire is hit by both Kaidon and Ashkore. He removes the arrow, he seems to consentrate for a few seconds. The wounds he received seem to heal right before your eyes.

The Wandering Bard
01-23-2009, 06:46 PM
"well...that was disturbing...anyone have any suggestions?"

Anaesthesia
01-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Sir Beron speaks quietly, "I think I can help."

As he walks to the front of the hall, he sounds as if he is reciting a prayer. He hefts his sword and makes contact with the vampire facing him, and the vampire slowly disappears.

The Wandering Bard
01-24-2009, 03:36 PM
"Most Impressive my good man...most impressive indeed.." the bard quips a smile on his face "now lets clean out the rest of this rubish before I start to pick up there smell on my clean clothes."

Kadion looks around for another target, If none are seen he will move a few paces out of the cell using the light of his arrow as a torch.

Anaesthesia
01-24-2009, 08:37 PM
There is still one other vampire, the one that is between Sir Beron and Shay. (However, you don't see anything of value in any of the other cells)

headeast76
01-25-2009, 01:32 PM
There is still one other vampire, the one that is between Sir Beron and Shay. (However, you don't see anything of value in any of the other cells)


Shay attacks with a vengance his Rapier flashing back and forth with blinding speed (First attack 1d20+15/9+15 (+2 flanking = 26) (Dmg 1d4+3/3+3 (+2 flanking = 8) (Second attack 1d20+10/19+10+2 = 31) (Dmg 1d4+3/2+3 (+2 flanking = 7)

Anaesthesia
01-25-2009, 01:45 PM
Several of the wounds on the vampire seem to heal, but not entirely. He tries to strike Shay, but is unsuccesful. Sir Beron hits the vampire and this one also slowly disappears.

Sir Beron turns to those behind him, "Let's move before anyone spots us leaving."

headeast76
01-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Shay will take position in front so he can spot or hear anything amiss and he will search for traps on the way out. Raiper out of course. (Ooc: Is midnight still with me?)

Anaesthesia
01-25-2009, 03:35 PM
((Yes, Midnight is still with you))

The Wandering Bard
01-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Kadion pats Sir Byron on the back and nods his thanks, then follows the Halfling down the halls his amber arrow head flickering red and gold light along the walls.

Anaesthesia
01-26-2009, 11:41 AM
The group immediately comes upon two gates, one on the left, blocking a hall; and the other on the right, which looks like it leads outside.

headeast76
01-26-2009, 08:51 PM
The group immediately comes upon two gates, one on the left, blocking a hall; and the other on the right, which looks like it leads outside.


"Well it looks as if we have a choice do we leave this vile place or do we search for others that could be down here ? " Shay looks at the locks " I'm sure I can get us past these gates with just a few minutes of quiet. "

CountVander
01-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Ryoku looks over the bodies of the creatures with a mixture of disgust and wonderment. she begins to look over the bodies, clothes, as if trying to understand what exactly they are, and were...

Anaesthesia
01-28-2009, 12:15 PM
((OOC:there are no bodies around.. Anyone have any imput to what Shay said?))
--- Merged from Double Post ---
((This is like pulling teeth... does anyone want to play anymore? Is anyone even reading previous posts? :confused: ))

Suddenly there is a small, squat form that appears at the gate, which apparently leads to the outside.Something familiar is about this person. She says one word, "Here," and pushes what appears to be a letter to Shay.

Opening the letter it says, "I have found most of what belongs to me, however you have recovered 2 of these items. You need to find what has happened to the other pearl. In addition, the dwarves and wood elves are nearing the collapse of Crystal Mount, which would lead to the release of Nero, the Blue Dragon. The Vampire families may know something of the whereabouts of the pearl, however, I suggest you also look towards the Labyrinth in the south. My scrying has turned up that something is not right about the area.

~Festy"

The Wandering Bard
01-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Kadion nods his thanks to the messenger. "well I think we should try and talk with the vampire families.. I know its a risky move but we might be able to garner some information out of it, if anything maybe we can come up with an agreement of sorts. other wise it looks like we leave and head south to investigate the weird happenings there.. This sounds like a group vote to me.." Kadion pauses to get the groups reaction.

Anaesthesia
01-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Valkier and Sir Beron nod at what Kaidon said. "We are closer to Triemere Keep, we can try there first. We need to hurry. Shay, Ashkore, Ryoku, you have any opinions?"

headeast76
01-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Valkier and Sir Beron nod at what Kaidon said. "We are closer to Triemere Keep, we can try there first. We need to hurry. Shay, Ashkore, Ryoku, you have any opinions?"


Shay spins around in his saddle and says " I'm ready whenever you are..."

Anaesthesia
01-30-2009, 12:32 PM
"Shay, I believe the gate is locked. Would you take a look at it?"

The Wandering Bard
01-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Kadion breaks into song a gain to assist the Halfling as he works his tools to open the locks.

kadions performance roll

CountVander
01-31-2009, 07:35 AM
Ryoku thinks a moment, then takes a deep breath.

"I believe that if anything is going to get accomplished, we must determine who, or whom, decided to hide us in this dark forgotten place. Perhaps a talk with those.... "families" is what will bring us some illumination. As for Triemere Keep itself. I think it is a rather dark place, but will accompany you there faithfully."

headeast76
01-31-2009, 10:22 PM
Kadion breaks into song a gain to assist the Halfling as he works his tools to open the locks.

kadions performance roll


Shay gets to work on the lock before him. (Open lock check 1d20+17
14+17 = 31 + 1 for the bardic song)

Zane
02-01-2009, 04:37 AM
Valkier and Sir Beron nod at what Kaidon said. "We are closer to Triemere Keep, we can try there first. We need to hurry. Shay, Ashkore, Ryoku, you have any opinions?"

Ashkore follows in rare silence after Sir Beron finishes off the two creatures so easily, and is deep enough that he seems to miss the start of the questions being passed around. "Huh? Oh, if this keep holds some answers - that would be a good place. However, we must do everything possible to keep Nero trapped, or likely all of Elata will face the price of that failure. So, a trip to this keep must be kept quick."

Anaesthesia
02-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Shay, you open the locked gate quickly, but as soon as you swing the door open, it emits a loud squeak. Muffled speech is heard far away, and sounds urgent. The door is mere feet infront of the group.

The Wandering Bard
02-01-2009, 03:54 PM
"Crap I was afraid this was to easy..... What now? do we proceed to meet these families? I do think they might have some answers...surely they must need something or have something we can bargin for be it information or assistance. OR do we run hard and fast now and hope daylight still hangs high in the skys ahead to keep persuers at bay for a while?"

Anaesthesia
02-02-2009, 06:07 PM
"I vote for running, while we're ahead."

headeast76
02-02-2009, 10:43 PM
"I vote for running, while we're ahead."


Me too shay says

Zane
02-03-2009, 03:42 AM
"Even if the sun has gone for the night, the open outdoors will be better than these narrow confining walls. Once we get out, we'll see if they are willing to talk - or we can slay them all. Right Sir Beron?" Without waiting for a response, he continues. "So, let's get moving - Sir Beron and myself will cover the rest of you as you get out, so move out!"

Anaesthesia
02-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Sir Beron smiles slightly, and hangs back with Ashkore. Once outside, Ryoku loosens her grip on Kaidon and bolts to the right, disappearing out an open door.

headeast76
02-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Shay and Midnight ride out into the fresh air and find a safe spot to post up. Shay will dismount and pull his rapier from it's sheath his eyes searching for any enemy in the area. (Spot check 1d20+12/11+12 = 23)

The Wandering Bard
02-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Kadion spins on his heels arrow ready, once Ashkore and the knight make it through the bard will fire a glowing red arrow through the portal of the door.

attack roll
if Kadion hits something through sheer luck

piercing damage
fire damge
--- Merged from Double Post ---
confirm critical

Anaesthesia
02-04-2009, 07:38 PM
In the door, is a group of vampires. Kaidon struck one, but the group does not venture outside into the sunlight.

The Wandering Bard
02-05-2009, 06:12 PM
"Woot" the bard chirps as he see's his arrow hit home in one of the pale (I assume Pale from blood loss...being the owner is dead) corpse. "In flight of Night darkness came, but meet only my burning blade " Kadion warbles a large grin crossing his face.

"well....where to now? is there a town nearby that is friendly we can restock in?"

Anaesthesia
02-05-2009, 06:35 PM
OOC:Well, he's vampire. He's pale anyway! :lol:

"Well, we could go back to Mustifon. I don't remember seeing another small town around here."

Zane
02-06-2009, 12:27 AM
Mursharr looks back into the cave at those that won't follow outside, watching them for a moment.

"Mustifon is an option - and since the mayor was involved with the Dark Brigade, there are likely others there that could provide some more answers as well. But this time - we don't split up."

The Wandering Bard
02-06-2009, 05:33 PM
I agree, also we might be able to, like you said.. track down the mayors contacts or informants as well as some other information that might help us out.

Zane
02-06-2009, 09:36 PM
"Then to Mustifon it is." Ashkore looks down the path away from the caves while a look of apprehension quickly passes over his face, quite a strange look for Ashkore. Just as quickly, it fades and he moves away from the caves. "Best to get moving now, those creatures might not exit right now but they likely won't be happy about our departure."

headeast76
02-07-2009, 09:32 AM
"Then to Mustifon it is." Ashkore looks down the path away from the caves while a look of apprehension quickly passes over his face, quite a strange look for Ashkore. Just as quickly, it fades and he moves away from the caves. "Best to get moving now, those creatures might not exit right now but they likely won't be happy about our departure."


" True enough. " Shay says "How about Midnight and I scout ahead just to make sure the road ahead is clear ? " Without really waiting for a reply Shay positions Midnight at the head of the road giving just a small pause before heading off in the direction of Mustifon

The Wandering Bard
02-07-2009, 04:01 PM
"Well looks like its the three of us. we should move as quickly as we can."

with that Kadion begins a slow jog in the direction of Mustifon

Anaesthesia
02-07-2009, 10:38 PM
OOC:Beron and Valkier *are* still with you, btw... :o

Walking outside the Nosferatu sewers, the group recognizes the surrounding area. You can see Mustifon in the distance, and taking a few moments to think, it would take you until nightfall to get to the outskirts of the city.

The Wandering Bard
02-08-2009, 08:48 PM
OOC: woops ;-) Kadion must have been blinded by the sun hehe

Kadion waits for the others then starts off in the direction of the city.

Zane
02-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Ashkore heads out with the others as well, traveling in silence. He keeps a little quicker pace to get to town a little sooner.

Anaesthesia
02-09-2009, 12:41 PM
The journey to Mustifon is long and hard, especially on those heavily armored. Shortly after the sun sets, you arrive on the outskirts of Mustifon. You see some people travelling in and out of Mustifon and you hear some shout something about the City Council.

Zane
02-10-2009, 12:37 AM
"Our work is never finished," Ashkore huffs out between slightly labored breaths. Ashkore takes a moment to smooth out his traveling cloak and has Liani alight to his left shoulder, riding as he continues forward to where the shouting came from. "What is this news about the City Council?" he asks in general, letting the strength of his voice carry over the normal sounds of the streets - no longer trying to conceal himself.

Anaesthesia
02-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Someone shouts back to Ashkore, "They elected a new mayor." He gestures to Ashkore, as he says 'mayor.'

The Wandering Bard
02-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Kadion steps next to the Dragon Shaman. "here here, pray tell more. I would be willing to pay for your time with a tale or song. I have been traveling long and have missed much word from home."

Anaesthesia
02-12-2009, 12:14 PM
"Ashkore, do you know something the rest of us don't?" Valkier asks. As soon the group steps inside Mustifon, you are surrounded by the townsfolk, barely able to make your way inside, without someone stepping in front of you, or trying to get your attention.

headeast76
02-13-2009, 01:37 AM
"Ashkore, do you know something the rest of us don't?" Valkier asks. As soon the group steps inside Mustifon, you are surrounded by the townsfolk, barely able to make your way inside, without someone stepping in front of you, or trying to get your attention.


Shay keeps patting Midnights side and keeping her reined in around all these people Shay looks to Ashkore waiting for some response... then remembering his place in the group Shay looks around him and his companions for anything out of the normal (Spot Check 1d20+12/18+12 = 30)

Zane
02-13-2009, 03:11 AM
"No more than you my friend. I had no idea news of the mayor passing on would get here so quick. I guess the arena was revisited after we left." Ashkore says quietly to Valkier, unsure of what exactly is going on. Ashkore takes a moment with the townsfolk gathering around to scan for any familiar, friendly faces.

Anaesthesia
02-13-2009, 10:42 AM
The group suddenly hear a booming voice say, "Move, you riffraff!" The crowd parts, revealing a large man, with a courtly dress, with two pages. Ashkore, you recognize him as part of the city council. "Gentlemen, please follow us."

Following them, you walk several streets until coming upon a large building. Inside this building, the councilman walks into a large room, with a massive table. There are 3 other men, also appearing to be councilmen, sitting at the table. On the far end of this table are several plates with meals. "Please have a seat. We won't take up a lot of your time."

headeast76
02-15-2009, 08:02 PM
The group suddenly hear a booming voice say, "Move, you riffraff!" The crowd parts, revealing a large man, with a courtly dress, with two pages. Ashkore, you recognize him as part of the city council. "Gentlemen, please follow us."

Following them, you walk several streets until coming upon a large building. Inside this building, the councilman walks into a large room, with a massive table. There are 3 other men, also appearing to be councilmen, sitting at the table. On the far end of this table are several plates with meals. "Please have a seat. We won't take up a lot of your time."

Shay turns his head in a puzzled fashion and asks " Why have you called us here ? "

Zane
02-16-2009, 04:50 AM
((OOC: How many open seats are there?))

Ashkore takes in the sight of the set table and councilmen. He looks to the one that brought them in and after a moment takes a seat across from that councilman. "My companion asks a good question, what is going on?" Liani scans the councilmen from her spot on Ashkore's left shoulder, he tail around the back of Ashkore's neck. She seems to be more interested in studying the councilmen than the actual events.
Liani's Sense Motive check

Anaesthesia
02-16-2009, 08:21 PM
((There are seats availble for everyone in the room.))

Liani senses the councilmen are trustworthy, especially the one who has done the talking.

The councilman who led you to the room first regards Shay, then Ashkore. "Some time ago, our former Mayor was fought both you," indicates Ashkore, then motions to Valkier, "and this good cleric. Several of our wizards saw the fight, via a spell. There is a clause in one of our documents, that states, if a Mustofonite defeats a mayor in a form of battle, then the said Mustofonite becomes mayor. I have brought you here to tell you of that, and to give you the proper documents to sign, if you accept formally. However, you have been mayor, de facto, since the mayor's death."

Zane
02-17-2009, 03:57 AM
Ashkore frowns as the councilman speaks, but waits for him to finish. "I had hoped that the rumors of that clause I heard about were either false, or someone would have removed it by now. But before I sign anything, explain to me why the wizards just happened to spying there at that time." He doesn't bother to hide the sarcasm from the last part, sure that the spying was not by chance.

Anaesthesia
02-17-2009, 11:52 AM
"Some of the wizards were tracking him, trying to pick a good time to ambush the former mayor. We agreed if they succeeded we'd hold an election."

Zane
02-18-2009, 03:58 AM
Ashkore nods at the explanation, and studies the councilmen or a moment. "So, if I agree to make things official, even temporarily until elections can be held - what would be required of me to do? Normally, I'd do whatever I could to help Mustifon, but my companions and I are on a time sensitive mission for the sake of all Elata and I can't ignore that duty."

Anaesthesia
02-18-2009, 05:06 PM
"You would need to oversee the Mustifon court; approving or disapproving any laws, etc that come up. Signing papers and things of that nature. If you do not wish to take the mayorship, then we can arrange an election instead."

Zane
02-19-2009, 07:47 PM
"I see - it would be best for all if you were able to hold elections as soon as possible. However, let me suggest that you get that mayoral clause off the books - it too likely to lead to evil than to good." Ashkore thinks for a moment then continues, "The wizards that were watching the ex-mayor, did they note any companions of his, people that likely held the same beliefs as him or that were in similar groups?"

Anaesthesia
02-20-2009, 11:43 AM
"His allies were absorbed into Iellon's forces. Where they are now, we can only speculate."

The Wandering Bard
02-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Kadion sits into one of the chairs, listening intently. at one point leaning to the Dragon Shaman "Mayor huh....what was it you used to do here before you left?" the bards voice hints at a joke but curious as well.. these men obviously respect Ashkore.


OOC: I won't be able to post again until monday more then likely..these college classes hit hard on my time. if I can I will post here and there before then.

headeast76
02-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Shay stands up atop his chair and says " While the offer of Mayorship might be inviting we must not forget the task which is before us Evil is still running around loose and we must containe the threat to the people of this area so why not hold an election and pick another Mayor so that we can resupply and rest before we have to be on our way."

The Wandering Bard
02-26-2009, 06:06 PM
OOC: My apologizes DM but Kadion is going to have to pull out for a while. between college classes, a hectic job, and planning a wedding. I'm not going to have any time to play for a while. I hope to be able to join the game again...but I don't know how long that time will take. sorry and thanks for the great story.

Zane
03-02-2009, 01:30 AM
Ashkore looks to Shay, "Believe me, I have no interest in a job pushing papers. The good that could be done is nice, but as I'm sure you can tell - I prefer a more direct approach to dealing with evil." Ashkore pats his morningstar to further his point.

He then returns his focus to the councilmen. "My companion is right, the best thing would be to hold the elections for the mayor. Meanwhile, my companions and I could use a chance to resupply and rest a little before we go finish our work dealing with Illeon and his forces."

Anaesthesia
03-02-2009, 11:17 AM
The councilman nods. "Of course, if you need any assistance, please let us know. Please take part of the food," he gestures to the food on the table.

headeast76
03-04-2009, 10:35 AM
The councilman nods. "Of course, if you need any assistance, please let us know. Please take part of the food," he gestures to the food on the table.


With that, Shay begins to dig into the feast and drink the fine wine enjoying the reprieve from the constant battle against evil