PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread



Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Anaesthesia
02-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Kadions spot check

17+3 (WOOT!)=20


listen check
4+3=7 (Crap it figures)

Ahead of you in the distance, you see smoke rising out of the treetops.


.... and the party moves on?

((nod))

essyx
02-17-2008, 10:17 PM
(Following Bersim's lead. Will probably be the 2nd group following the sneaky set-up ones.)

Anaesthesia
02-17-2008, 10:47 PM
Bersim waits until the count of 200 is up, signals his group to follow and starts to move.

headeast76
02-17-2008, 11:23 PM
Spot check for Shay.....1d20+12/17+12 = 29 What do i see ?

Anaesthesia
02-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Shay sees the trail of smoke coming from the treetops, as well as the dark outlines of shapes which look like buildings.

The Wandering Bard
02-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Kadion signals the group to stay calm but be ready. if the Blue unit has already moved through the area ahead and attack some thing there could be surviovors and they would not be happy to see the companions due to their uniforms.

"If they are the reinforcements then we stick to the plan. If they are innocents or civilians then we try to suppress them using non-lethal attacks but only if neccisary. I might be able to calm many of them down with my magic."

Anaesthesia
02-19-2008, 07:34 PM
Those up front, can see people-they are wearing the Dark Brigade Uniform. They seem to be going about their business between training areas, mess halls and other buildings. There is also a bonfire in the middle of camp. It seems to be lightly patrolled with 2 or 3 groups of men, watching the perimeters of the site.

Talon, although you are not on guard duty, you can see figures many on horseback approaching. Although you cannot make out their faces, you recognize their uniforms as belonging to the ranks of the Dark Brigade.

dndmaster
02-19-2008, 08:16 PM
ooc: Do I know if any people left the camp on patrol or anything? Is it a natural occurance that people would be coming into the camp. I would like this answered before I proceed.

Anaesthesia
02-19-2008, 08:50 PM
ooc: Do I know if any people left the camp on patrol or anything? Is it a natural occurance that people would be coming into the camp. I would like this answered before I proceed.

OOC:You would not know of anyone that had left camp (via scouting party, guard duty, etc). It is a natural occurance for new recruits to be brought in and superiors to come and go, to supervise training, transfer prisoners, etc.

dndmaster
02-20-2008, 07:57 AM
I watch as the people approach camp, not knowing what they are about. Seeing as though people come and go often I don't put too much more thought into it. I continue with sharpening my blade. The blood was caked pretty well on it this time. Perhaps my 'friend' would have been smart as to listen to his comrade. Combat sure does bring unfortunate consequences sometimes.

Anaesthesia
02-20-2008, 07:06 PM
Kaidon's group is now entering the camp. The heavy artillery is still hanging back, as to not bring open attention to themselves.

essyx
02-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Kaidon's group is now entering the camp. The heavy artillery is still hanging back, as to not bring open attention to themselves.
(Hey! I don't know of any archers in our groups! Artillery indeed! How about the bang bonk boom groups?!):D

Anaesthesia
02-20-2008, 07:43 PM
OOC:Yes. Volodya, Yruk, Thordis Tatiana, and Bersim are all archers.

essyx
02-20-2008, 08:26 PM
OOC:Yes. Volodya, Yruk, Thordis Tatiana, and Bersim are all archers.


:o::BLUSH:::p

Anaesthesia
02-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Talon, as they get closer, you see one hulking human (in Dark Brigade regalia), 2 prisoners and a Blue Dragon wyrmling amongst the others.

dndmaster
02-21-2008, 09:37 AM
Now that they are closer am I able to recognize any of them?
I am very curious about the blue dragon wyrmling. I think to myself 'why would they have such a creature with them?' I lean over to talk to a fellow dark brigade member "Hey Honus, have you seen any of these people before? And since when do others get to travel with one of them" as I slightly point to the dragon?

The Wandering Bard
02-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Kadion pulls his hands behind his back and casts whisper on his companions.

"I can do much of the talking, if you have suggestions just use the spell to tell me."

Anaesthesia
02-21-2008, 03:28 PM
No, you don't recognize any of them. However, you know that one can become a friend of a wyrmling, but it is not a very common occurance. Once in a "blue" moon that is.:p

But since you're interested in the wyrmling, do a spot check (Liani-a Disguise check)

Zane
02-21-2008, 04:59 PM
(Liani-a Disguise check)
Disguise: (d20=12)+2 = 14
((Plus whatever modifiers would be appropriate for Kadion's spell.))

dndmaster
02-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Looking at the dragon carefully I spot (1d20+4=11) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1503209/). think it is a fine specimen. ;)

The Wandering Bard
02-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Yes she is if I say so myself (proud of my spell :) )

Anaesthesia
02-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Yes she is if I say so myself (proud of my spell :) )

*lol* Liani, you make a great blue dragon wyrmling. ;) Kaidon's group is in camp. There are buildings to your right, a bon fire straight ahead of you, and "training" grounds to your left.

Bersim motions to Cally to spread out along the tree line.

CountVander
02-22-2008, 08:41 AM
Ryoku stands silently, unsure of the world around her, she still feels intimidated outside her ancestral home.....

OOC: I can be introduced anytime now.

Anaesthesia
02-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Ryoku you are near the bonfire in the middle of camp, however, you do see a group of members which entered camp, with prisoners.

Zane
02-22-2008, 12:56 PM
*lol* Liani, you make a great blue dragon wyrmling. ;) Kaidon's group is in camp.
((OOC: Just don't actually tell her that... :D))

Ashkore scans the camp setup from the top of his eyes as he keeps his head lowered as he is directed into the camp.

Anaesthesia
02-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Ashkore, you note a drow looking the groups way, curiously, and a bonfire behind him.

essyx
02-22-2008, 04:40 PM
*lol* Liani, you make a great blue dragon wyrmling. ;) Kaidon's group is in camp. There are buildings to your right, a bon fire straight ahead of you, and "training" grounds to your left.

Bersim motions to Cally to spread out along the tree line.

Cally does so, spreading the message down the line.

dndmaster
02-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Am I noticing anything odd about how they are forming along the camp, also spreading word to eachother and watching their movements??? spot (1d20+4=16) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1504507/)

Anaesthesia
02-22-2008, 08:23 PM
It appears they are talking to each other, you only are able to lip read a partial message. Something about troops and being in the camp.

The Wandering Bard
02-22-2008, 09:35 PM
Kadion leads the group towards the more expansive house in the area. And pauses at the door, as if waiting to be addressed.

The Mistwalker
02-22-2008, 09:39 PM
The Larger man steps forward giving a shove to the two lagging men. A cruel sneer across his scared face. Stepping closer to the two bound men he seems to be keeping his eyes on the two like a hawk on his prey.

Anaesthesia
02-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Kaidon, a slat on the door opens, revealing a suspicious pair of eyes. "Hey, you! Who are you? And who are they? More prisoners?" *looks towards Ashkore and Valkier*

The Wandering Bard
02-24-2008, 04:20 PM
DM message heading your way.

OOC: I will post very soon sorry for the delay.

Anaesthesia
02-24-2008, 04:52 PM
(TWB, I replied to your PM)

Talon, you see the peculiar group is going towards the Commander's barracks. From your position, you see Ryoku is also looking at them.

dndmaster
02-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Looking to Ryoku, I notice that she too is watching the procession head to the commander's barracks. I casually go over to her as to draw no attention and sit next to her. Talking about nothing I pipe in that I seen her watching the others come into the camp and that I for some strange reason do not feel comfortable with what I see.
"It looks to me like they are forming some sort of perimeter around the camp."
I know from experiance that when our group comes to camp and that when others do, we tend to hang together and not spread out along the edge. "Be prepared, any idea on a wizard? If something goes down we need to hit that one first."

The Wandering Bard
02-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Aye, Sir. I am Donathain Klar, My Patrol and I captured these (pointing at the two prisonners bound in the center of his Patrol) Two Purifying one of Tiamats Temples in the name of cursed Bahamut. I lost a few of my men in the process. We killed two others that accompanied them, left them for the birds, I saw no sence in bringing along corpses. These two killed our contact, a man Named Leoster. Leoster was to wait at the temple for my patrol and accompany us to Mustifon.

Anaesthesia
02-24-2008, 09:06 PM
"Well, what are you standing here for? Take 'em to the prison, then report to the Lieutenant. Tell 'im about our losses. He's up there at the training grounds. I have more important things to do." He closes the slat, and you can hear from the other side "Blasted Bahamut..." and heavy footfalls walking away from the door.

CountVander
02-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Ryoku looks to the man speaking to her, her face a mask of surprise and a little fear. She rubs her arms together in front of the fire, wearing only a thin top that is sleeveless and a skirt which reveals toned thighs and calves, with slippers on her feet. She sighs.

"I know not what the practices of any people are from this region, I have left my grove to find my way, and I came upon this. Is this a sort of little town that moves from place to place, or is it more of a nomadic family?"

Her soft eyes look into his face, trying to understand exactly what he represents in the world.

dndmaster
02-24-2008, 09:25 PM
Looking to her once again, I seem a little confused by the answer and question she poses me.
"This is what we call a camp, a mobile home you could say. Where have you been? And what are you about?"

Anaesthesia
02-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Cally, Bersim signals over to you to be ready.

Talon, you see a small figure in black, walking off with something that looks familiar..

Ribe
02-24-2008, 10:16 PM
Dreaden looks like he is talking with others and looks around as he listens.

Spot 15+12 for a total of 27. I am looking for anyone that has spotted something funny or are looking to set of an alarm.

Anaesthesia
02-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Dreaden looks like he is talking with others and looks around as he listens.

Spot 15+12 for a total of 27. I am looking for anyone that has spotted something funny or are looking to set of an alarm.

You see a Pinch-like figure coming towards you with a sword in hand, walking away from the Dark Elf's general direction.

dndmaster
02-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Looking at the very cocky little figure walking away with my sword, the heat rises within me ready to explode. I stand quickly not taking my eyes off the figure I say to Ryoku, "get ready to defend yourself and warn the others quickly and quietly." I then begin to stalk my prey.
If eyes were to look at me they would see that I am on a mission. Not being single minded in my task, I am also keeping my eyes on all the newcomers that I can see.

dndmaster
02-24-2008, 11:03 PM
Moving upto the figure with my sword and say "I think you have something of mine and I demand that you give it back or pay the consequences." I am going to Intimidate Roll of 19+15=34

essyx
02-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Cally, Bersim signals over to you to be ready.

Talon, you see a small figure in black, walking off with something that looks familiar..

I think it's safe to assume that I pass the message on and regrip my sword/shield, ready to mutter a blessing.:cool:

Zane
02-25-2008, 12:56 AM
Moving upto the figure with my sword and say "I think you have something of mine and I demand that you give it back or pay the consequences." I am going to Intimidate Roll of 19+15=34
((OOC: Trying to intimidate a Kender? What a waste of a high roll. :D))

Ashkore, the prisoner in bronzed breastplate armor, remains unresponsive to the events around him, just keeping his head hung and shuffles along when directed by the others.

dndmaster
02-25-2008, 06:43 AM
ooc: perhaps I should have just ran the little bugger through instead...
apparently anyone can roll low.....

CountVander
02-25-2008, 09:00 AM
Ryoku tilts her head off to the side, watching the man demand his sword from the little child.

How strange that a child would want a weapon over a toy? She thinks to herself.

She breathes deeply and watches, letting her hands rest on her kama.

Anaesthesia
02-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Moving upto the figure with my sword and say "I think you have something of mine and I demand that you give it back or pay the consequences." I am going to Intimidate Roll of 19+15=34


((OOC: Trying to intimidate a Kender? What a waste of a high roll. :D))


Ryoku tilts her head off to the side, watching the man demand his sword from the little child.

How strange that a child would want a weapon over a toy? She thinks to herself.

She breathes deeply and watches, letting her hands rest on her kama.

OOC-Sorry, Kender is one of the few races that can't be intimidated.

The figure turns around to face Talon. The face looking at Talon is one of a Kender. "Oh, this is yours? You must have dropped it. You should thank me for finding it for you." The Kender hands over the sword.

The Wandering Bard
02-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Donathain looks to his patrol. "lets take these two to the prisons." Donathain moves towards the prisons.

Anaesthesia
02-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Donathain looks to his patrol. "lets take these two to the prisons." Donathain moves towards the prisons.

The prison is small, incomparison to the other buidings and there is a man at the door. As the group starts to move towards the prison, you do see Pinch talking to the Dark Elf that you saw before-the Dark Elf looks irritated at the Kender.

essyx
02-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Thankfully, Cally isn't looking at who the kender is talking to, otherwise her cover would be blown wide open. :D

Keeping her eyes on Bersim, waiting for his signal to sally forth...

Ribe
02-25-2008, 06:10 PM
You see a Pinch-like figure coming towards you with a sword in hand, walking away from the Dark Elf's general direction.

I pass this on via though through the message spell.

Still acting like we are talking and doing what we should be doing.

dndmaster
02-25-2008, 07:05 PM
The figure turns around to face Talon. The face looking at Talon is one of a Kender. "Oh, this is yours? You must have dropped it. You should thank me for finding it for you." The Kender hands over the sword.

Grabbing the sword back from the little man, I present it to his throat, "You had best be thanking me that I didn't just put my sword between your ribs...." With that I drop a globe of darkness on us and make my way away from the group.

Anaesthesia
02-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Thankfully, Cally isn't looking at who the kender is talking to, otherwise her cover would be blown wide open. :D

Keeping her eyes on Bersim, waiting for his signal to sally forth...

Bersim gives the go ahead, and gives a "warning" shot with an arrow. (Cally roll for init)


Grabbing the sword back from the little man, I present it to his throat, "You had best be thanking me that I didn't just put my sword between your ribs...." With that I drop a globe of darkness on us and make my way away from the group.

Pinch shrugs at this comment and taking up a position near the rogues. At this point, the group is at the prison and as soon as you reach the guard, an arrow whizzes by the group, and lands harmlessly on the ground.

Zane
02-25-2008, 10:22 PM
The group with the prisoners all feel a slight warmth rush through them as they suddenly feel a little more alert to events around them, a warmth that Ashkore's companions recognize. ((Swift action: Draconic Aura to Senses, +2 to Spot, Listen, Initiative for all allies within 30 feet of Ashkore.)) For his part, Ashkore does not visably respond to the arrow, in fact he seems to have not even noticed it - although he prepares himself for the battle.Ashkore Initiative

Meanwhile, Liani is playing the role of a blue well, surveying the camp as though it was all below her. As the arrow streaks nearby, she takes flight - confused as to what is happening.Liani Initiative

The Wandering Bard
02-25-2008, 11:09 PM
Donathain Klar looks around through the Prison cells for any other prisonners. "Donathain Klar, here with more prisonners for the Lord Illeons cells. I was told to bring them to you."

as the arrow flies past the group Donathain looks to the man in the door. looking as if he was expecting orders (actually waiting to see the mans reaction. Also Kadion is looking for other Prisonners. see spot roll further down.)

Kadion Initiative.

Kadion Spot Roll.

Anaesthesia
02-25-2008, 11:09 PM
((OK, Everyone may roll for init- just a note most of the clerics will hang back; there should be enough Druids, and Paladins for combat healing))

The guard frowns at the sight of the arrow, he looks over to Talon and Ryoku, as if to ask if they know what had happened. He fumbles at his keys and unlocks the prison. "It's all yours. Pick any cell you like."

CountVander
02-25-2008, 11:49 PM
Ryoku smiles sweetly to the guard. She gestures to the cell, unconcerned about the arrow that flew about.

"Is this for me?"

dndmaster
02-26-2008, 08:10 AM
Knowing that things are amiss now, I yell out to all the others in camp. Hoping that I have gained some orde of respect if not fear from the others within camp for the roles I have played thus far.
"On your feat and defend yourselves we have intruders." I point to the newcomers in the camp.
Then saying to the guard, "close the prison tight, they are not what they seem."
Having seen that Ryoku has no idea what is going on I take her diminuative hand and lead her somewhere safer explaining to her, "that is not for you, I have other uses for you and we need to survive in order for them to come to be. Can you do anything to help us escape into the woodline?"

init (1d20+8=23) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1508263/)

dndmaster
02-26-2008, 08:11 AM
ooc: how secretive do I need to be with my posts?

Valkier Silverwing
02-26-2008, 10:43 AM
The older man with tenses in his bonds as he nears the prison.

Valkier Initiative.

Zane
02-26-2008, 11:13 AM
ooc: how secretive do I need to be with my posts?
((OOC: Since, based on history, standing against us will result in your early demise, I doubt it matters. Not that I am cocky or anything. :D))

dndmaster
02-26-2008, 01:22 PM
((OOC: Since, based on history, standing against us will result in your early demise, I doubt it matters. Not that I am cocky or anything. :D))
ooc: Well, based on the fact that you all are working together I would gander that you have a better chance to win. We will see though ;)

Anaesthesia
02-26-2008, 05:32 PM
(I got all the initatives that have been posted so far-I will wait a little longer for the other PC rolls, before I post my rather large list)

Talon, the guard looks at you in bewilderment, "But they have the uniforms...Aren't they with us?"

dndmaster
02-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Before heading to a place that is safer, I yell out to the guard, "ofcourse they have uniforms, one of them tried to steal my sword and another shot an arrow at me." Pointing to the arrow in the ground before I leave!

Zane
02-26-2008, 07:42 PM
((OOC: Sorry, I have to clarify something in my mind. The Kender was not wearing a Dark brigade uniform, was he? And can Cally and the others (also not wearing uniforms) be easily seen from their ambush spots?))

Anaesthesia
02-26-2008, 09:19 PM
((OOC: Sorry, I have to clarify something in my mind. The Kender was not wearing a Dark brigade uniform, was he? And can Cally and the others (also not wearing uniforms) be easily seen from their ambush spots?))

OOC:No, not when the group orginally left. But that doesn't stop him from rummaging in the trunk where Iria left them and getting one, does it? And no, Cally and her group are well hidden at this point.

headeast76
02-27-2008, 12:44 AM
Shay's initiative 1d20+6
16+6 = 22

CountVander
02-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Ryoku smiles meekly and looks for a quick way to get the others out.

Int. (1d20+3=10) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1509456/)

Anaesthesia
02-27-2008, 04:51 PM
(I'm posting this round with the info people already posted. NPCs and PCs that haven't rolled yet, will be in the next few rounds)

Round 1-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku

Clarification from Talon-you have arrived at a safer area. Do you choose to attack them from this distance? This would place you are 30 feet away, in a "hideout". (or did you intend going to the safer place and end your move there? :( DM has a kender brain-please be clear!)

ETA-By all means you do not have to wait your turn to post your move-I can do a big update along the lines.

essyx
02-27-2008, 07:53 PM
(I'm posting this round with the info people already posted. NPCs and PCs that haven't rolled yet, will be in the next few rounds)

Round 1-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku

Clarification from Talon-you have arrived at a safer area. Do you choose to attack them from this distance? This would place you are 30 feet away, in a "hideout". (or did you intend going to the safer place and end your move there? :( DM has a kender brain-please be clear!)

ETA-By all means you do not have to wait your turn to post your move-I can do a big update along the lines.

Sorry, meant to roll, never got the chance. Put me going last if you'd like.

dndmaster
02-27-2008, 09:13 PM
I am going to take up a full defensive posture, looking to see if I can find anyone I may be able to attack or obviously defend against...

Anaesthesia
02-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Sorry, meant to roll, never got the chance. Put me going last if you'd like. I rolled for you. ;)


I am going to take up a full defensive posture, looking to see if I can find anyone I may be able to attack or obviously defend against...

You quickly realize the only one nearby, is a dwarf, the company drunk.

Round 1-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8

Zane
02-27-2008, 10:32 PM
By all means you do not have to wait your turn to post your move-I can do a big update along the lines.
((I'll take advantage of that, since I will be away from my computer all day tomorrow.))

In a split second, Ashkore's companions feel their skin warm slightly and toughen up. ((Swift action to use Draconic Aura: Toughness - 2/magic DR for all allies with/in 30 feet.))

Ashkore then stumbles very quickly forward toward the guard at the open door, as though pushed from behind into the prison area. In doing so, he almost runs into the guard at the door, as he in reality is trying to force the man back from the door so that it can't be closed and locked again. ((Attempting a Charge with Bull Rush, guard gets AoO and makes an opposed Str check. If fails, he is pushed back 5 feet.)) Str check for Bull Rush

CountVander
02-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Ryoku will be using her round to find a safe route out of the encampment and usher people to safety. She does however draw her kama, as a precaution.

essyx
02-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Cally watches as the arrow hits the ground. She will travel with the 2nd wave of fighters, urging her people on.

She intends to fight intelligently, to pick out her opponents, and to give help to those struggling as necessary.

headeast76
02-28-2008, 04:49 PM
Shay looks around and draws his rapier, looking to flank somebody he sneaks quietly and closely to the ground and tries to attack someone unnoticed (attk
1d20+15 =11+15 = 26) (Hide check 1d20+17=15+17 = 32) (Move silently 1d20+17 = 4+17 = 21)

The Mistwalker
02-28-2008, 05:03 PM
the warforged bursts into motion. handing the the two prisonners their weapons when the arrow hits the ground.

Omirans initative

The Mistwalker
02-28-2008, 05:08 PM
sorry still trying to get used to this.

Omirans initiative

Anaesthesia
02-28-2008, 05:18 PM
Round 1-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6


Shay looks around and draws his rapier, looking to flank somebody he sneaks quietly and closely to the ground and tries to attack someone unnoticed (attk
1d20+15 =11+15 = 26) (Hide check 1d20+17=15+17 = 32) (Move silently 1d20+17 = 4+17 = 21)

Moving away from the group, you see a drunk dwarf who currently wandered away from the Dark Elf (placing the dwarf between you and the Dark Elf, but closer to you and the party than to the elf). The dwarf doesn't note your approach and yelps in pain when you hit him with your rapier. (dmg, please?)


((I'll take advantage of that, since I will be away from my computer all day tomorrow.))

In a split second, Ashkore's companions feel their skin warm slightly and toughen up. ((Swift action to use Draconic Aura: Toughness - 2/magic DR for all allies with/in 30 feet.))

Ashkore then stumbles very quickly forward toward the guard at the open door, as though pushed from behind into the prison area. In doing so, he almost runs into the guard at the door, as he in reality is trying to force the man back from the door so that it can't be closed and locked again. ((Attempting a Charge with Bull Rush, guard gets AoO and makes an opposed Str check. If fails, he is pushed back 5 feet.))

The guard is pushed back, attempts to fight back with the AoO, but ultimately fails.

Valkier Silverwing
02-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Valkier takes his weapon from the Grim looking scared man then turns and casts bless on his companions.

"May Bahamuts grace and mercy protect you from the Queen of Filth. Tiamat your dung flies will die at my hands."

Ribe
02-28-2008, 10:32 PM
sorry still trying to get used to this.


Dreaden initiative 4+2+2= 6

Holding action waiting on someone who seems to be getting in the way.

Spot 11+12 +2 = 25 :)

headeast76
02-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Shay deals damage (1d4+3=2+3 = 5 plus sneak attk dmg 4d6+0=4,2,6,6+0 = 18)

The Wandering Bard
02-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Kadion casts summon monster 2 (DM could you please roll on the 2nd tier list from me. Kadion is Chaotic Good) thanks. Kadion will send the summoned creature at the Drow he spotted earlier. his Time amoung the elves effecting his choice of opponenets.

dndmaster
03-01-2008, 08:23 PM
In a split second, Ashkore's companions feel their skin warm slightly and toughen up. ((Swift action to use Draconic Aura: Toughness - 2/magic DR for all allies with/in 30 feet.))

OOC: Just to clarify something this is the only aura you have up right now correct....?

Anaesthesia
03-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Round 1-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Kaidon summons a celestial eagle and directs it towards the Dark Elf.

Valkier casts Bless on all allies (you receive a +1 on attacks and saves vs fear/fear effects)

The Wandering Bard
03-01-2008, 09:57 PM
OOC: Thanks, everyone can breath a little easier, the Bard is back and ready for action...;)

OOC #2: DM would you like to roll for summoned creatures attacks, saves, and such or let us handle it? i've played different ways, In some games The person that summons them tells the DM what they would like the creature to do and the DM has them roll or the DM rolls. Anyways its up to you, your call. thanks again.

Zane
03-02-2008, 02:45 AM
OOC: Just to clarify something this is the only aura you have up right now correct....?((Correct - only one at a time, not that you are an ally, so it wouldn't effect you. :-P))
Liani-12
Liani flies in after Ashkore and blasts the guard (or if there are any other guards in the prison, besides the one facing Ashkore - target them instead) with a sweet smelling sparkling breath weapon, attempting to put him to sleep. (Will save, DC 14 - else sleep for 1d6+1 rounds and Liani can't use breath weapon for 1d4 rounds.)
Breath weapon rolls

dndmaster
03-02-2008, 10:20 AM
ooc: This I know... I was only wondering because people have still been adding the +2 to their rolls for the other aura perhaps you should let them know they are not supposed too.

Anaesthesia
03-02-2008, 01:06 PM
OOC #2: DM would you like to roll for summoned creatures attacks, saves, and such or let us handle it?

OOC:It would be great (and really helpful) if you guys could handle the summon creatures. :D ;)


The guard slumps to the floor, asleep. Liani notices there are no other guards inside, but there are several cells, and only one of which is occupied.

Round 1-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

The Mistwalker
03-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Omiran seeing the Bards summoned creature heading towards the drow, the Dragons shaman and Liani attacking the prison Omiran turns his attention to the Drow's companion.

Casts Seeking Ray at the Man next to the Drow.

CountVander
03-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Ryoku begins to seek a silent way out of the encounter, moving stealthily and amongst whatever cover she can find, so that she can bring the rest of these poor souls out of the fray.

Hide (1d20+12=30) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1514473/)

Move Silently (1d20+12=21) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1514475/)

If someone attempts to charge her or attack her, she will get jiggy with it, using her kamas with deadly force.

Anaesthesia
03-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Round 1-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Ryoku, you find an easy and silent way out, on the far side of camp.

Cally is following the second wave of fighters going into the camp.

Omiran-Electricity springs from your hands and finds its target-the Drow. (I rolled Damage-15 damage for Talon)

essyx
03-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Round 1-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Ryoku, you find an easy and silent way out, on the far side of camp.

Cally is following the second wave of fighters going into the camp.

Omiran-clarify- are you casting the spell on Ryoku or on the drunk dwarf?

To clarify- I am going with the 2nd wave of fighters, purposefully looking to either bolster the 1st wave, or to keep the enemy from escaping from our rush to defeat Evil.:D

Anaesthesia
03-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Round 2-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6



Holding action waiting on someone who seems to be getting in the way.

Spot 11+12 +2 = 25 :)

Draeden is holding, but you do see someone in a prison cell.


To clarify- I am going with the 2nd wave of fighters, purposefully looking to either bolster the 1st wave, or to keep the enemy from escaping from our rush to defeat Evil.:D
Got it.

Talon-you get attacked by electricity, and receive 15 damage. (Btw, Omiran, you receive a +4 bonus on casting Ray-type spells, here on out)

Anaesthesia
03-05-2008, 04:09 PM
OOC-Just a little note I am waiting on The Mistwalker/Omiran to answer a question.

dndmaster
03-05-2008, 07:27 PM
occ: can you describe what is by me so I know what kind of actions I can take?

Anaesthesia
03-05-2008, 07:45 PM
occ: can you describe what is by me so I know what kind of actions I can take?

Ok. You are near the far side of camp, where the so-called training grounds are, where one can use the practice targets and the grounds for drill excercises. There are some boulders you are near, as well, and someone can easily hide behind.

The Mistwalker
03-06-2008, 01:06 AM
Got your PM and replied to it. sorry for the delay.

Anaesthesia
03-06-2008, 04:11 PM
(OOC-thanks for the PM is there anyone else having trouble getting on this site?)

Omiran (19) vs Talon (16)- I say Omiran wins this time.

dndmaster
03-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Peering out from my hiding place, I suddenly get jolted by something very familiar to me. My limbs convulse for a moment, once they settle I decide it is time to hide and move silently for the cover of the boulders. Still on the defensive should anything attack.

Zane
03-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Ashkore glances at the prisoner, "Hold tight, you'll be free shortly." Without even looking at Liani, he says, "Shivi wer shivi vur eligne wer bacri."

With that, he lets go of the rope that was 'binding' his hands, letting it fall to the ground. He brings his mace up before him as he heads back out of the prison to the others. He takes a moment to look around for the location of all opposition.
((Use standard action to spot and locate all visable enemies. Spot: (1d20=14)+2 = 16))

Anaesthesia
03-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Round 2-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

*Talon gets jolted by the spell*

Ribe
03-07-2008, 08:47 AM
[quote=Anaesthesia;25850]Round 2-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6



Draeden is holding, but you do see someone in a prison cell.
Frendly or enemy?
If enemy I will cast entangle.

The Wandering Bard
03-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Kadion will pull pull out his bow and fire an arrow at the nearest enemy (that isn't blocked by an ally)

1d20+7+1(+1 magical enchantment)+1(bless spell)=23
1d8+1=6
1d6=4

attack hits AC 23 for 6 damage (peircing)+4 damage (fire)

total damage=10

headeast76
03-07-2008, 08:58 PM
(Ooc: sorry just had a death in the family, my brother, so I might be a little busy http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif ) Shay seeing the boulders runs for their protection not sure if he will find security there in which to attack from....

Anaesthesia
03-07-2008, 09:29 PM
(Ooc: sorry just had a death in the family, my brother, so I might be a little busy http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif ) Shay seeing the boulders runs for their protection not sure if he will find security there in which to attack from....

((ok. I can NPC Shay for a bit, if you'd like))

Round 2-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Ashkores- you note that you have a clear view of an officer crossing the camp towards the party. He falls, but you cannot discern whether he trips or he was hit by something.

Kaidon-you happen to see an officer cross towards you, in which you quickly make an attack on him. He is hit in his upper torso, and falls foward, to his knees.

The Wandering Bard
03-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Hehehe :) thats what he gets for walking around all innocent like ;)

Valkier Silverwing
03-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Valkier charges the prison guard hoping to quickly dispatch the man and free the prisonners (if any).

Hits AC 21 for 6 piercing damage and 3 electric damage

Zane
03-08-2008, 12:15 PM
The guard slumps to the floor, asleep. Liani notices there are no other guards inside, but there are several cells, and only one of which is occupied.
Ashkore glances at the prisoner, "Hold tight, you'll be free shortly."
Draeden is holding, but you do see someone in a prison cell.
Frendly or enemy? If enemy I will cast entangle.
Valkier charges the prison guard hoping to quickly dispatch the man and free the prisonners (if any).
((OOC: So, the guard - who fell to the floor asleep and is being watched by Liani - is attacked by Valkier, whom also frees the prisoner that may or may not be entangled? If nothing else - it should be a coup de grace on the guard, as he is magically asleep and helpless. I think that poor little prison has captured enough of our attention for now. :-P))

Anaesthesia
03-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Frendly or enemy? ->The prisoner looks friendly.


((OOC: So, the guard - who fell to the floor asleep and is being watched by Liani - is attacked by Valkier, whom also frees the prisoner that may or may not be entangled? If nothing else - it should be a coup de grace on the guard, as he is magically asleep and helpless. I think that poor little prison has captured enough of our attention for now. :-P))

((OOC-that is the jist of it. *lol* Are you sure you don't want to dm?))

Round 2-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Zane
03-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Liani remains in the prison for now, but flies over to the prisoner in the cell as Valkier deals with the downed guard. "Who you?" she asks the prisoner, her voice obviously full of curiosity.

essyx
03-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Cally readies herself to leap from the vegetation, to help those in need, and to keep those whom are Evil from escaping their fate...

Anaesthesia
03-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Liani remains in the prison for now, but flies over to the prisoner in the cell as Valkier deals with the downed guard. "Who you?" she asks the prisoner, her voice obviously full of curiosity.

"Lithebeth Winderkin, at your service." The voice belongs to a small kender.

Ryoku- a member of your small party motions to you, pointing towards another group, which are heavily armored.

Zane
03-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Liani looks over the Kender. "Lithebeth remind Liani of Pinch. Liani's friends free Lithebeth soon."

The Mistwalker
03-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Omiran will cast scorching ray at the Drow having successfully hit it with a previous spell.

Omiran casts Scorching Ray at his target.

dndmaster
03-09-2008, 09:38 PM
ooc: are you within 30ft away I moved and if you can't see me it may be hard to hit me, just a thought? Also roll vs SR

The Mistwalker
03-09-2008, 09:44 PM
My SR is 10+2(Spell Level)+4(spell penetration, greater spell penetration feats)+4(for Seeking ray bonus)


DM: In an effort to play honestly do I need to roll a ranged attack against my target with this spell? if so I think I missed because I rolled a 10 :(

CountVander
03-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Ryoku looks over to the armored men and raises her kama in a defensive stance.

"They do not look like weary travelers, run while I keep them at bay should they come this way. Until they reach us, stay behind me and look for a way out of here to the forest."

Anaesthesia
03-10-2008, 07:57 PM
DM: In an effort to play honestly do I need to roll a ranged attack against my target with this spell? if so I think I missed because I rolled a 10 :(

((Yep-the fine print states you need a ranged touch attack-in this instance, the 10 would miss. In regards to dndmaster's question on the range, the range of this spell is 100ft +10/level.))

Moving on...

Omiran's spell misses Talon and fizzles out harmlessly several feet away from him.

Round 2-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Cally would you mind rolling a spot check?

essyx
03-11-2008, 06:26 PM
((Yep-the fine print states you need a ranged touch attack-in this instance, the 10 would miss. In regards to dndmaster's question on the range, the range of this spell is 100ft +10/level.))

Moving on...

Omiran's spell misses Talon and fizzles out harmlessly several feet away from him.

Round 2-

Cally would you mind rolling a spot check?

Sure!
Spot

I am oblivious...

headeast76
03-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Shay peers out from the boulders at the scene in front of him trying to disern a safe way to join Liani in the prison without having to make direct contact with the enemy

Anaesthesia
03-12-2008, 05:54 PM
(a note: I am waiting on a move for Draeden-if he does not appear by later on tonight, I'll post a move for him)

Anaesthesia
03-12-2008, 09:04 PM
(OOC:If this spell isn't on your spell list-sorry. I don't have anything to say what is or isn't on your Spell list)

Draeden casts Flare in the drow's direction. (Talon-Fort Save negates, or become dazzled for 1 minute.)

Round 3-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Anaesthesia
03-13-2008, 10:52 AM
Round 3-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Talon is not effected by the flare, there are no allies nearby. The majority of the other party is over by the prison, with one near another outcrop of boulders and a lot of people you don't regconize near the camp's entrance. Those looking in his direction cannot see where he went.

The Wandering Bard
03-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Kadion will Launch another arrow from his magical bow.

1d20+8+1=21
1d8+2=6 +1d6=2 (6 piercing damage +2 fire damage)
this attack is aimed at any enemy within range of Kadions bow (100ft.)

if there are no enemies for Kadion to attack~~

Kadion will inspire competence in Shay as the small theif tries to work the locks and traps in the area.

Anaesthesia
03-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Talon is currently on the far side of the camp-and the party cannot see him any longer.

Zane
03-14-2008, 11:23 PM
Round 3-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
((OOC: Whoops, I somehow missed this post about it being my turn. Sorry for the delay.))

Ashkore indicates the commander's tent to his companions, to make sure someone is watching it. He then moves up to the officer who had been making his way over to them and puts his heavy mace in front of the face of the fallen man. As he moves, his skin seems to glow read momentarily. ((Swift action to change Draconic Aura to Presence: +2 Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate)) "You and your companions are surrounded. You can either die serving Iellon and the vile blues, or surrender now," Ashkore booms out loud, ready to strike the officer if he tries to move away.Intimidate check

Anaesthesia
03-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Round 3-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

The fallen officer, if intimidated, does not show it. "I..die serving..." he starts coughing up blood, and slumps foward, not yet dead, but close to it.

Kaidon hits the drunken dwarf, who doesn't realize he's been attacked.

Zane
03-15-2008, 01:43 PM
Liani looks over at Valkier, wondering why the priest is in the prison. "Go help others, Liani watch here."

As Valkier leaves, she flies back to the entrance way of the prison and watches the events in the camp - while using the doorway itself as cover.

Valkier Silverwing
03-15-2008, 03:09 PM
(hint taken :) )

Valkier moves out of the prison and moves up to the seriously wounded man that Ashkore had been talking with.

"I can heal you wounds if you promise to end this vile servitude with the Blues. Bahamut if a fair and Honorable God. Turn your back on this Evil and join with us and Bahamut will cure your wounds."

IF~ the message is refused Valkier will attempt to slay the man where he lays.

Attack=13+7=20
damage=1d8+2=7+(1d6 shocking)=1
total damage 8

Anaesthesia
03-15-2008, 03:16 PM
The officer can only manage to shake his head in response to Valkier. He is hit by Valkier, and stops breathing.

Round 3-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Liani-you notice that the kender has already picked the lock on the cell door and swings the door open.

Zane
03-15-2008, 06:15 PM
Liani glances back to the kender at the sound of the cell door opening from her spot near the roof. "Liani think Lithebeth stay here, much fighting outside right now." But for all her words, Liani makes no move to stop the kender if she is intent on leaving.

The Mistwalker
03-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Cursing the Drow softly under in quite tones the warforged throws himself into another series of arcane words and gestures.

Casts Kelgores Fire Bolt at Talon.

Anaesthesia
03-16-2008, 10:39 PM
Cursing the Drow softly under in quite tones the warforged throws himself into another series of arcane words and gestures.

Casts Kelgores Fire Bolt at Talon.

Question-From your position, you can't see Talon. Do you want to still try to fire a spell at him?

CountVander
03-17-2008, 07:22 AM
Ryoku appraises the situation, looking more to protect those behind her than anything else. She will hold and ready an action to attack the first that comes near her with malicious intent.

The Mistwalker
03-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Hmmm...no I think I'll pass ;)

are there any enemies that I can see?

Anaesthesia
03-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Hmmm...no I think I'll pass ;)

are there any enemies that I can see?

Only a Drunk Dwarf who's severely injured and a dead officer.

headeast76
03-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Shay moves on the dwarf from the boulders. Rapier at the ready and attacks (Attk/1d20+15/9+15 = 24) for (Dmg/1d4+3/4+3 = 7) unless i get him flanked then He'll get sneak attack dmg (4d6+0/3,6,1,4+0 = 14)

The Mistwalker
03-18-2008, 11:22 PM
Omiran will stand at the ready watching as if waiting for something.

dndmaster
03-18-2008, 11:26 PM
OOC:Can you describe what has happened thus far in the camp. Is all the Brigade just standing there or are some fighting back? How many of us were in the camp?

Anaesthesia
03-19-2008, 12:12 PM
OOC:Can you describe what has happened thus far in the camp. Is all the Brigade just standing there or are some fighting back? How many of us were in the camp?

Roughly 20-majority of them left with Ryoku via the far side of camp. The only other Brigade folks there is the Drunk Dwarf, the dead officer and presumably, the Commander.

Anaesthesia
03-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Round 3-
Talon-23
Shay-22
Ashkore-20
Kaidon-18
Valkier-17
Liani-12
Ryoku-10
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Cally will continue to move forward, headed for the center of the camp.

essyx
03-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Round 3-
Cally-8
Omiran-7
Draeden-6

Cally will continue to move forward, headed for the center of the camp.

(OOC: Sir! YES SIR! :biggrin:)

Just let me know when I reach the clearing, where I'll be visible to the enemy, and he to me.

Oh, and if anyone I don't know tries to slip past...:cool:

The Wandering Bard
03-19-2008, 05:19 PM
Kadion will tell The riders to try to head off the fleeing brigade raiders. telling the riders which direction they fleed. the Kadion will search the bodies (and cast detect Magic) to see if there is anything of value.

I think the Dwarf is most likely dead, am I right?? I assumed that the rapier attack killed him.

Kadion will use his magic to tell NPC Cally or some of the other NPC riders to attack the fleeing brigade warriors while those in the village search for anything of value.

Anaesthesia
03-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Kadion will tell The riders to try to head off the fleeing brigade raiders. telling the riders which direction they fleed. the Kadion will search the bodies (and cast detect Magic) to see if there is anything of value.

The riders will head off in the direction of the fleeing Brigade, which heads them off towards the far side of the camp. You don't find anything of magical value, however, the officer was carrying a short sword, a dagger and manacles; the dwarf, now dead, was carrying a battleaxe, and a jug of dwarven ale.

The Mistwalker
03-21-2008, 12:12 PM
OOC: How nice is the equipment?

The large warforged lumbers over to the bodies and begins checking out the carried items looking at the quality.

Craft skill (Metal/ Blacksmith) 1d20+5=15

(would you prefer an appraise roll instead of a craft?)

The Wandering Bard
03-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Kadion strolls into the officers quarters and begins searching for anything that will provide information on the brigade, its leaders, its movements, plans, stashs of items, treasure (pretty much anything of intrest.)

Search=18

Anaesthesia
03-21-2008, 12:37 PM
OOC: How nice is the equipment?

The large warforged lumbers over to the bodies and begins checking out the carried items looking at the quality.

Craft skill (Metal/ Blacksmith) 1d20+5=15

(would you prefer an appraise roll instead of a craft?)

Yes, an appraise roll would be better. ;)

Kaidon, the commander appears to have left in a hurry, but, you notice a wealth of maps of the arena, as well as a "roster" of prisoners they have taken and who has been killed or survived the arena. Ota is on the list of prisoners, but there is nothing noted whether he had fought in the arena or not. In another book, you find a list of this particular commander's group, and which stated past victories, etc. You also find a small box of gems of varying quality, as several small unlabeled vials, which contain an unknown substance.

The Wandering Bard
03-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Kadion stuffs the box of gems in his backpack (we can spilt these later I swear I wont keep them for myself.) then takes the maps and books out to the others. showing the commanders personal log of victories and such to Ashkore. and the maps and such to every one.

after every one does what they wish here.

Kadion urges the others on in the direction of the horsemen and the fleeing brigade.

"if we hurry we might be able to aid in the battle or at least help with the wounded. it looks like we need to go that direction anyways. (the band is heading in the direction of the arena right?)

Anaesthesia
03-21-2008, 02:11 PM
Kadion stuffs the box of gems in his backpack (we can spilt these later I swear I wont keep them for myself.) then takes the maps and books out to the others. showing the commanders personal log of victories and such to Ashkore. and the maps and such to every one.

after every one does what they wish here.

Kadion urges the others on in the direction of the horsemen and the fleeing brigade.

"if we hurry we might be able to aid in the battle or at least help with the wounded. it looks like we need to go that direction anyways. (the band is heading in the direction of the arena right?)

Yes, they were moving towards the area of the arena. (By the by, would you be dismissing the spell on Liani and Omiran?)

Appraise check for Omiran

The weapons are ordinary, the Officer's weapons a bit more cared for than the dwarf's.

The Wandering Bard
03-21-2008, 03:31 PM
OOC: Yes Kadion will dismiss the message spell with Omiran and Liani it has been long enough and the need for stealth appears over.

Anaesthesia
03-21-2008, 09:49 PM
OOC: Yes Kadion will dismiss the message spell with Omiran and Liani it has been long enough and the need for stealth appears over.

The new Kender is watching wide-eyed as Liani and Omiran's appearances change. "Hey! How did that happen? Did that hurt? Why did you change? Are you cursed? By a evil wizard?"

(Ryoku and Talon-move silently checks?)

dndmaster
03-21-2008, 11:32 PM
1d20+12=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1534568/) for my move silently

Zane
03-21-2008, 11:52 PM
Liani looks down at the Kender for a moment before checking her own body out - and sees it returned to it's brown coloring. She squeals gleefully for a moment and flies in a tight loop. "Liani Liani again. Liani not cursed, and Kadion not evil. Liani was in hiding, not herself." she tries to explain. "Liani friends won, so Liani now longer hides."

CountVander
03-22-2008, 06:40 AM
Move Silently (1d20+12=28) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1534739/)

The Wandering Bard
03-22-2008, 02:42 PM
The Bards smile is beaming at the fun of it all. the young dragons excitement at all thats happened seems almost infectious to the young man.

"Come Friends we have much ground to cover, and our friends may need us still. Little one (refering to the kender) you are more then welcome to journey with us a while we seem to attract the kind of adventure that your kind tends enjoy." The Bard flashes a knowing smile to his companions.

Anaesthesia
03-22-2008, 02:58 PM
The new kender smiles at the thought of adventure, but replies cautiously, "I'm Lithebeth Winderkin. Why are you in Blue uniform? Are you friends of the Blues? And why aren't they in blue uniform?" She motions to the fighters and the paladins.

The Wandering Bard
03-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Ah...no little one. we are not allies of the blues..we are those who have suffered the plight of the Brigade. as to why we wear their uniform. we needed the suprise effect. it didn't work as well as we had hoped..most of the cowards fled before we could avenge our families.

Valkier Silverwing
03-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Valkier looks over the maps and notes, then hands them to the others.

"I agree with Kadion, we should follow after the others. there seems to be nothing else of use here and to tarry to much longer could cost us valuable time."

With that the Cleric the cleric (careful to mind his belongings.) stretches out his hand to the kender. "I am most pleased to meet you little sister (the kender is female correct? if not then I greet him as little brother)you must tell us how you came to be imprisoned by those people." the Cleric makes urges the kenders tale in a friendly manner, not demanding and seems intrested by the kenders tale.

CountVander
03-24-2008, 07:41 AM
Ryoku watches the events unfold silently from a safe vantage point, trying to understand what has just taken place.

dndmaster
03-24-2008, 08:32 AM
Hoping that Ryoku made it out of the camp safely, I make a quick scan of the area to see if I can see her. 1d20+12=32 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1536300/)

Zane
03-24-2008, 10:59 AM
((OOC: Ok, just to absolutely clarify since this "battle" did not go as expected, there are no more visible actual members of the Dark brigade in the camp, correct?))

Ashkore surveys the camp and (assuming) seeing no more foes, he calls out to Kadion. "We should get moving and make sure those that escaped don't make it to the rest of the Brigade. That is, if they haven't already been stopped."

headeast76
03-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Shay whistles at Midnight and heads to the group's side and introduces himself to the new addition to the group then addresses the group "Midnight here can smell really good and if we leave now she could sniff out our enemy's trail so let's get moving. " With that midnight is turned around and Shay whispers in her ear before scratching her under the chin. Midnight then begins to sniff the ground in circles in order to catch the scent and her head comes up and she starts to whine Shay says " This way people shes got the scent lets get them vile bastards "

Anaesthesia
03-24-2008, 12:19 PM
With that the Cleric the cleric (careful to mind his belongings.) stretches out his hand to the kender. "I am most pleased to meet you little sister (the kender is female correct? if not then I greet him as little brother)you must tell us how you came to be imprisoned by those people." the Cleric makes urges the kenders tale in a friendly manner, not demanding and seems intrested by the kenders tale.

She smiles, and takes your hand. "They wanted me to be their servant, when I came into their camp. I don't think they liked it when I said I didn't want to be anyone's servant."


Hoping that Ryoku made it out of the camp safely, I make a quick scan of the area to see if I can see her. 1d20+12=32 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1536300/)

Yep-you can see her several feet away from you.


((OOC: Ok, just to absolutely clarify since this "battle" did not go as expected, there are no more visible actual members of the Dark brigade in the camp, correct?))

There are no visible foes that you can see. As far as you can tell, they have all left the general area.

Anaesthesia
03-24-2008, 10:09 PM
The group comes upon a large road-one large enough to have several carts or wagons travel side by side at a time. Lining this road are banners of the Dark Brigade. In the distance, you can barely make out a shape that looks to be an arena.

dndmaster
03-25-2008, 07:07 AM
I use my ventriloquism to say in hushed tones in Ryoku's ear, "I am right over here to your left a few few away. Stay where you are till I get there."

The Mistwalker
03-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Omiran straps the commanders weapon on to his clanking body. "This might be worth something, it looks to be of higher quality then any of the others equipment." the warforges voice sounds like the bellows of a forge.

Anaesthesia
03-26-2008, 09:51 AM
I use my ventriloquism to say in hushed tones in Ryoku's ear, "I am right over here to your left a few few away. Stay where you are till I get there."

By the by, you guys (Talon and Ryoku) are near the tree line, but can still see the party ahead of you, a little more than halfway between yourselves and the arena.

(Would anyone like to scout ahead?)

Anaesthesia
03-26-2008, 10:19 PM
(OOC: I hope everyone hasn't left..It's been very, very quite here. Fast forwarding a bunch here..)

The main party (Ryoku and Talon can still see the party ahead of them) finds themselves at the door of the arena. A huge notice is on the door, apparently wanting those who are willing to fight prisoners, animals and mages-for a hefty price.

dndmaster
03-27-2008, 12:40 AM
ooc: Ryoku is going to be gone for a few days so I was able to catch up with her and we are watching to see what they do... enter or not!

Valkier Silverwing
03-27-2008, 05:25 PM
(OOC: did the horesmen (from the churches) ever catch the fleeing brigade warriors??)

Anaesthesia
03-27-2008, 05:30 PM
(OOC: did the horesmen (from the churches) ever catch the fleeing brigade warriors??)

No, they followed them into deeper forests, and when they dismounted, as the horses couldn't go further, they lost sight of them. Unforunately, they only saw the backs of the bridage's heads, so they are not entirely sure of what this fleeing group looks like, aside from the back.

The Wandering Bard
03-27-2008, 05:30 PM
Kadion looks at the arena searching for any signs of life or threat.

Kadion searchs the arena for life and dangers before entering

other rolls for Kadion

kadion trys to spot movement and danger

Kadion trys to think of anything helpful about the arena lay-out using his knowledge of architec.

Anaesthesia
03-27-2008, 05:32 PM
As far as signs of life, there is a group forming around the door, looking at the sign posted-but most of these are of your own group. As far as the arena is concerned-it's stone and circular (apart from the doors, which are wooden), and the adjoining temple is relative made of of the same materials.

The Wandering Bard
03-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Sorry one last post I promise.

Having looked back at my rolls I should seriously take up gambling. I mean seriously three 7's in a row. I take it i couldn't spot my own feet from these rolls.

Anaesthesia
03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
:p Just look at my post above. You got some general info.

Anaesthesia
03-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Talon & Ryoku- You note the party has stopped at the door of the Brigade's arena, apparently reading something on the door. You also notice several other brigade members passing them by, looking at them strangely. You also note that there is now a Warforged there, and a Brass Wyrmling. Where the hulking man and the Blue Wyrmling went since the campsite, you don't know.

The Wandering Bard
03-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Well I guess there is nothing else to do but enter. the man says and walks through the doors.

Anaesthesia
03-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Once inside, you note several pathways, leading into the seating areas of the arena. One ahead, and one on either side of you. There are many people in seats, obiously talking to one other, while the arena is being prepared for the Games. The length of the balcony above you, is decorated in blue, and around the perimiter, are the Dark Brigade banners. In the balcony, slightly above you and to your left, is a box seat, complete with throne. The throne's owner is not sitting in it, and pacing the length of the box. He has others in this box-presumably some of his attendants or advisors.

Several people nearby note your entrance, and regard Ashkore and Liani with surprise, suddendly get overlyexcited, and start shouting "Prisoners! More Prisoners!"

dndmaster
03-28-2008, 10:36 PM
As the last of the group enters the arena Ryoku and myself head to the door and enter.

Anaesthesia
03-29-2008, 11:20 AM
As the last of the group enters the arena Ryoku and myself head to the door and enter.

You notice several people both of you recognize in the seats. You also hear the shouts of "Prisoners" towards the group ahead of you.

Others jump out of the seats, and head towards Valkier, Ashkore, and Liani, as well as several of the Paladins prodding them on towards the entrance of the arena's Game area.

Zane
03-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Ashkore casts a glance to Valkier and Liani quickly, and with a slight nod directs them to play along with it for now, willing to wait and see what happens. He does also look around for who might be in charge, expecting them to be watching events.

The Wandering Bard
03-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Kadion spins around a wide smile on his face at the words muttered by the guards. he turns to look at Valkier, Liani and Ashkore. as he faces them he has an apologetic look on his face. his eyes seem to say "What now?" when he sees Ashkore react to the commotion and urges the others to play along the bard takes the hint as well.

"Yes we were told to take these (gesturing to those the crowd thinks are prisonners.) to the slave pens."

Anaesthesia
03-29-2008, 05:26 PM
The man in the balcony, takes his seat. A man who seems to be the one picking prisoners, shoves a Paladin, Valkier, Ashore and Liani in the arena. He debates a moment over whether or not to place the Warforged in as well.

dndmaster
03-29-2008, 06:48 PM
We wait to see how the guards react before blowing our entrance.

Zane
03-31-2008, 03:49 AM
Ashkore follows where he is sent for now, as he tries to get a feel for the place. He leaves a look of disgust plastered on his face, easy enough to do with where they are, and continues to look at those in charge as though they are vermin - ignoring the fact that he is a prisoner. Noting the man in the balcony, Ashkore takes a moment to study him well.

((OOC: Looking for if there is a blue wyrmling with him at all, of any rank on a uniform, or anything. Ashkore has a guess who would be on the balcony, and in charge, at this place - but looking for any details that might support the man seen is him.))

CountVander
03-31-2008, 09:38 AM
Ryoku looks around this place, understanding only that death is the main export from the looks of things. She has heard of arenas and the blood shed they build themselves upon, but still she cannot believe it is considered a form of entertainment. She walks along quietly, suppressing her inexplicable anger at whomever built or runs this place.

Anaesthesia
03-31-2008, 10:35 AM
Ashkore follows where he is sent for now, as he tries to get a feel for the place. He leaves a look of disgust plastered on his face, easy enough to do with where they are, and continues to look at those in charge as though they are vermin - ignoring the fact that he is a prisoner. Noting the man in the balcony, Ashkore takes a moment to study him well.

((OOC: Looking for if there is a blue wyrmling with him at all, of any rank on a uniform, or anything. Ashkore has a guess who would be on the balcony, and in charge, at this place - but looking for any details that might support the man seen is him.))

There is a blue wyrmling, sitting near the throne, but nearly hiddened by shadows. The guard shoves the group onward, as he does so tells Kaidon to bring the others to the Prison.

The Kenders are standing near the perimeter of the arena, wide-eyed with apparent excitement. Those nearby, hear Pinch arguing with the guard, and eventually, the guard takes the kender by the scruff of the neck and throws him in the arena with the others.

dndmaster
03-31-2008, 01:11 PM
Now that the group is somewhat separated, I head over to one of the guards and whisper in his ear, "This group that just came in are imposters, every one of them praise Bahamut... curse his name! We need to separate them in different cells can you make that happen? As for the ones wearing our uniforms they too are worshipers of Bahamut. We need to take them into custody after the ones are in the cells."

Zane
03-31-2008, 05:39 PM
There is a blue wyrmling, sitting near the throne, but nearly hiddened by shadows. The guard shoves the group onward, as he does so tells Kaidon to bring the others to the Prison.
((OOC: let's get things rolling, shall we? :biggrin:))

Ashkore stares at the figure in the throne and decides it's time to take a gamble. "Illeon, wer noiwwe vur bafoid flohl di vile ulhar. Wer dastudr di brass ui tenpiswo ihk wux jaka! Geou wux ti xoal doutan seanf ve? Usv re wux vur douta kosj thurirl ekess afraid ekess fight?" Ashkore stands up tall, facing the throne, asking for an answer to the challenge.

Anaesthesia
03-31-2008, 07:25 PM
The crowd's noise dies down, to a hushed silence, looking expectantly to the box.

He stops, smirks, and turns towards Ashkore. "Just lae voga nibel, nomeno vargach geou widegoa malrak." He then talks to another in his group, but still facing the arena.

A guard diparts from near this box and walks slowly towards where Talon and the guard are. (Talon, highlight to read)"Bring the Leaders of this group to High Lord Iellon. Bring the Kenders as well. Place everyone else in the arena."

The Wandering Bard
04-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Kadion casts message on those he can (Ashkore, Omiran, Valkier, and the others.)

The Kadion slips an arrow into his bow and activates its command word causing the tip to burst into flames. searching for an acceptable target. (Can Kadion see anyone that posses a threat?)

dndmaster
04-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Waving for more guards, I move up to the 'leaders' which I have no clue who are ofcourse. Getting close I see one of them string his bow and fire sprouts from the arrowhead. And jump to action Should we roll for initiative???

Anaesthesia
04-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Kadion casts message on those he can (Ashkore, Omiran, Valkier, and the others.)

The Kadion slips an arrow into his bow and activates its command word causing the tip to burst into flames. searching for an acceptable target. (Can Kadion see anyone that posses a threat?)

Any of guards that are coming towards you. Several of them are ordering you to put your Bow and Arrow down.


Waving for more guards, I move up to the 'leaders' which I have no clue who are ofcourse. Getting close I see one of them string his bow and fire sprouts from the arrowhead. And jump to action Should we roll for initiative???

There are several guards coming to your aid, as well as some onlookers from the seats. The group is quickly outnumbered. (OOC: No, no initiative is needed. It would take too long and there are over 400 people in the arena.)

Valkier Silverwing
04-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Valkier bursts into motion casting Light of Lumina on his hands (I think thats how its spelled. I can store the spell on my hands until used in 2 shots.)

The Mistwalker
04-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Omiran grabs his huge black sword and raises it in the air, looking at all the rushing people he screams, his thick metallic voice sounding like an avalance.

Omirans intimidate roll

dndmaster
04-02-2008, 10:59 PM
ooc: hmmm looks like an initiative is needed ;)

Zane
04-03-2008, 01:07 AM
Ashkore ignores the events behind him (where Kadion and Omiran are located), focusing instead on the man with whom he has started verbally sparing. "In that case," he calls back, switching back to Common, "why not face me yourself to play out this stage of what you call a game? I assure you, I will see this battle to the end. Your evil blue kissers have no place where hope and freedom exists. And so to see life as it should be, I will see that this place is burned clean of your filth." Ashkore casts a glance to those spectators near the box. "Of course, your deaths do not have to be found at the end of this, any and all of you are free to turn from the vile stench and ineptitude of the Dark brigade at this time. I cannot make the same promise again later."

CountVander
04-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Ryoku hears the commotion and draws her kama, knowing full well this is going to be the end for someone this day. She simply readies herself (and an action) to defend herself against the first oncoming threat to her.

Anaesthesia
04-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Valkier, just make sure to do a ranged touch attack with that spell.

Kaidon, one of the guards in front of you quickly tries to disarm you, over reaches, and clamps down on your elbow. He tells you to hand over the weapons. Ahead of you, you can see Draeden, Amarilla and Cally are also surrounded by guards and being ushered towards the balcony.

Omiran, two metallic arms grab hold of you from behind, and force you to walk (or be dragged) forward.

Those in the arena, and can see Pinch, note that he is fumbling a ring that is on his hand. He is also holding a cloak or robe of some sort that is much too big for his size. He removes something from his hand..and begins to change form. His new form looks vaguely familar to most of the group, and he quickly dons a loose robe. He shouts to the man in the balcony, in elven, "Vile and evil half-elf, come down and fight fair with this young man." *waving in Ashkore's general direction* "You're not so high and mighty as you think. Don't make me force you down here, chain ya up and let them do whatever they want."

dndmaster
04-03-2008, 01:49 PM
ooc: Exactly how many of the other party are there please. I am trying to keep them all straight including any NPC's that are with them.

Anaesthesia
04-03-2008, 02:37 PM
ooc: Exactly how many of the other party are there please. I am trying to keep them all straight including any NPC's that are with them.

Main Party:
Omiran (warforged)
Kaidon (one with the bow and flaming arrow)
Valkier (Cleric)
Ashkore (Dragon Shaman)
Liani (Brass Dragon, cohort of Ashkore)
Shay (Halfling Rogue)

NPCs:
Draeden (Druid, just got captured by some of the guards)
Amarilla (Dwarf Knight, captured by guards)
Cally (Paladin, captured by guards)
Pinch (Kender, just transformed)
Litebeth (Kender, former prisoner of the campsite)
And everyone under the "Major Ally NPCs" (In the Elata and NPCs Info Thread) -this large group has been subdued by guards, and is heading towards the prsion. One Paladin from this group is in the arena.

Aside from those guys are a lot of guards, as well as Talon, and Ryoku. The man in the box is who you recognize as your leader, Iellon.

I think I got everbody.

Zane
04-04-2008, 12:02 AM
His new form looks vaguely familar to most of the group, and he quickly dons a loose robe. He shouts to the man in the balcony, in elven, "Vile and evil half-elf, come down and fight fair with this young man." *waving in Ashkore's general direction* "You're not so high and mighty as you think. Don't make me force you down here, chain ya up and let them do whatever they want."
((OOC: So who is included in *most of the group*?))

Anaesthesia
04-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Anyone who has met Festy. :eek:

The Wandering Bard
04-04-2008, 02:42 PM
OOC: Everyone in the party a heads up on a PM coming yourway. :)

I"M still here DM just trying to figure out what to do.

Anaesthesia
04-04-2008, 03:31 PM
OOC: Everyone in the party a heads up on a PM coming yourway. :)

I"M still here DM just trying to figure out what to do.

Ok. Take your time. :p Let me know if there are any questions.

dndmaster
04-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Those in the arena, and can see Pinch, note that he is fumbling a ring that is on his hand. He is also holding a cloak or robe of some sort that is much too big for his size. He removes something from his hand..and begins to change form.

OOC: Watching the transformation before my eyes, what is it I see now instead of Pinch and how far away?

Anaesthesia
04-04-2008, 08:52 PM
OOC: Watching the transformation before my eyes, what is it I see now instead of Pinch and how far away?

An Elf, about 15 feet away.

dndmaster
04-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Enraged by the trasformation and also of this past evening events.... not too mention what the little irritant did to me in the camp, I inhale and let loose a breath at the Kender turned Elf yelling at my Lord.
DC 14 for half damage 2d6=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1550895/)

Zane
04-05-2008, 04:41 PM
((OOC: I've mainly been waiting to see Iellon's response to Festy, but I can do this...))

Although Ashkore has been concentrating on Iellon, Liani was keeping eyes on things. Although Liani doesn't know Festy, she knows Pinch was a friend and so seeing the attack on Pinch's new form, she cries out a warning to alert everyone.

The Wandering Bard
04-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Kadion Watches as Fiesty Appears, stunned by the mans sudden appearance.

The Mistwalker
04-05-2008, 06:20 PM
(OOC: TWB will be running Omiran tonight...I have a business I'm out of town and will be unable to make it to the computer much. Thanks Tony I appreciate you running Omiran.)

Omiran will cast Kelgores Firebolt at the Guard holding Kadion (using Omirans Quick cast Ability)

Anaesthesia
04-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Enraged by the trasformation and also of this past evening events.... not too mention what the little irritant did to me in the camp, I inhale and let loose a breath at the Kender turned Elf yelling at my Lord.
DC 14 for half damage 2d6=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1550895/)

He does get hit, but manages to avoid most of it.

Mist-no problem, but I think you need a touch attack with that spell. ;)

Iellon's only reaction is a single gesture. The wyrmling which was somewhat hidden flies down, near the guard and Talon are standing. The wyrmling tells you something of the Paladin, Druid and the Knight (The Paladin and Druid have been persuaded to fight alongside the Blues. However the Knight, disagreed, and has left. The knight has left unharmed and not followed as per request of the Paladin). He also tells you how to break up the remainder of the group, and who are the leaders of this party. (The Brass dragon shaman, along with his Wyrmling, and the Elf to be brought up to the balcony first, the other leaders can wait in the prisons for the mean time. Their recruits are to be thrown into the arena.)

The Wandering Bard
04-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Omiran:

Omirans Touch attack for Firebolt

The Wandering Bard
04-06-2008, 06:33 PM
WOOT :) a natural 20. (Mist you owe me huge ;) )

Anaesthesia
04-06-2008, 10:25 PM
WOOT :) a natural 20. (Mist you owe me huge ;) )

:p (You want to confirm the crit or shall I?--and what's the damage on that, btw?)

The guard stumbles backwards and finally falls, a few feet away from Kaidon.

Valkier and Ashkore-guards come towards you, as well as Festy. There is also a guard trying to reign in Liani.

Zane
04-07-2008, 07:20 AM
Valkier and Ashkore-guards come towards you, as well as Festy. There is also a guard trying to reign in Liani.((OOC: Let's get this party started then.))

Ashkore glances back at Liani's call, seeing guards coming out after each of them. Ashkore just shakes his head slightly, muttering under his breath. With hardly a thought, he reaches out to his nearby companions mentally, increasing their abilities to act. ((OOC: Draconic aura currently Senses: +2 Spot, Listen, Initiative)) Noting the sudden arrival of Festy (as he had not seen the transformation), Ashkore just about stops to ask, but quickly moves on past it - instead focusing on the guard trying to go after Liani.
]Ashkore's Initiative, Liani's Initiative, Ashkore's attack, Ashkore's damage.

The Wandering Bard
04-07-2008, 03:22 PM
(1d6/caster level =7d6) is the damage for the spell

Omirans firebolt damage


OOC: i dont know if you double the first dice rolled out of the 7 or the total diced rolled for the critical on a spell.

Anaesthesia
04-07-2008, 05:47 PM
(TWB, I'll have to look it up about whether or not to double; but at the moment what you rolled is sufficent enough for the guard to be killed, so I doubt, any other rolling, etc, would have any further effect than that.)

Ashkore, the guard that was trying to get Liani, is now on the floor of the arena, unconcious.

Zane
04-07-2008, 10:14 PM
((OOC: Two down, about 398 to go?))

Ashkore spins at the end of his attack, bringing himself back to face the guard that had been coming after him, the downed guard's blood dripping from his morningstar.

Anaesthesia
04-08-2008, 09:37 PM
((OOC: Two down, about 398 to go?))

Ashkore spins at the end of his attack, bringing himself back to face the guard that had been coming after him, the downed guard's blood dripping from his morningstar.

(Ha ha, yes 398 to go.)

The closest guards nearest you, Ashkore is the ones over near Valkier and Festy.

Omiran is being hurriedly pushed forward by guards that came up behind him. Omiran is pushed past Kaidon and the guard that was hit by the spell.

The Wandering Bard
04-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Kadion sheaths his bow and rips out his twin rapiers and attacks the guard near Omiran

Kadion slashes at the guard.

Kadions main hand attack on guard

Kadion attacks with off-hand

damage for main hand

damage off-hand

The Wandering Bard
04-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Natural 20 for off-hand attack 4(2)=8 damage for critical

dndmaster
04-09-2008, 12:22 AM
ooc: have to confirm that crit ;)

CountVander
04-09-2008, 06:45 AM
Ryoku sees the violence and decides that this is insanity... She slowly begins to back away from the violence, weapon still in hand, as she looks for a way out of this place.

Anaesthesia
04-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Ryoku sees the violence and decides that this is insanity... She slowly begins to back away from the violence, weapon still in hand, as she looks for a way out of this place.

You can go out the way you came.

TWB, please confirm crit. ;)

Festy walks towards Ashkore (followed by the guard), "Let's find our friends before going to talk to Iellon." *nods in guard's direction* "He's charmed for the moment. Valkier is in need of help."

He walks towards Valkier and the guard, saying something to the Charmed Guard. Charmed Guard, who walks over to the guard who is "arresting" Valkier-and lets Valkier go, somewhat begrudgingly.

CountVander
04-10-2008, 07:56 AM
Ryoku sees the door and that it is unguarded, and formulates another plan. She looks around intently to see if anyone is in need of assistance leaving this battle scene, and she will go to them and aid them in their escape.

Zane
04-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Festy walks towards Ashkore (followed by the guard), "Let's find our friends before going to talk to Iellon."
((OOC: Bah, what fun is that? :p))

Ashkore nods to Festy and quickly moves to get the party gathered around. As he does, he scans the arena trying to locate the individual that hurt Festy before they get lost in the crowd. As he scans, he quickly alters his aura with a thought, preparing a nasty surprise for any others that try to lay a hand on him or his companions. ((Swift action - Draconic Aura changed to Energy Shield.))Spot to locate Festy's attacker
((So, Festy, Liani, Ashkore and now Valkier are near each other, right? Then moving to gather up Kadion and Omiran - I think they are the only other ones... To many people moving around. :D))

Anaesthesia
04-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Yes, Festy (and the guard he Charmed), Valkier, Ashkore & and Liani are near each other. The Charmed Guard is the closest to Valkier and the guard who was going to "arrest" Valkier. The 2 guards and Valkier are about 2-3 feet away from you.

Ryouku-you don't see anyone in need of help.

Valkier Silverwing
04-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Valkier will attempt charge attack the nearest guard with his trident.

Valkiers attack roll
Piercing damage from trident
Shock damage from trident

dndmaster
04-10-2008, 08:28 PM
Do we need to do an intiative now?

Anaesthesia
04-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Do we need to do an intiative now?

Sure, if you'd want to. It'd be an extremely short list though.

Omiran is several feet from the stairs to the balcony (about 5 feet away). Ryoku is heading out. Shay is missing to say the least. A guard near Kaidon was killed, although there are more near him (which, I still need a confirmed crit from you. Also a reflex save would be nice)

Valkier successfully hits the non-charmed guard, although the guard does not strike back. Charmed guard follows Valkier, Ashkore, Liani & Festy to the entrance of the arena. Festy looks around for a minute, then his familiar-an owl- swoops down near him.

CountVander
04-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Ryoku walks out the door and about fifteen feet away, then finds a large rock to sit cross legged and meditate, trying to comprehend why her mother wished her to see this awful side of "humanity"...

Zane
04-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Ashkore nods to Festy and quickly moves to get the party gathered around....
((...Then moving to gather up Kadion and Omiran.))

Omiran is several feet from the stairs to the balcony (about 5 feet away). Ryoku is heading out. Shay is missing to say the least. A guard near Kaidon was killed, although there are more near him.

Valkier successfully hits the non-charmed guard, although the guard does not strike back. Charmed guard follows Valkier, Ashkore, Liani & Festy to the entrance of the arena.
((OOC: Well, Ashkore would not be heading out with Omiran and Kaidon still in there, especially with guards around them.))

Ashkore forces against the press towards the door. With a glance as Festy, he just says "Friends," to let the man know what he was doing. As he moves back deeper into the building, trying to reach Kaidon and Omiran, he sends Liani to go help out since she can fly over the people trying to flee. (At least I'm assuming people are rushing out and that was how I got to the door in the first place..)

Liani flies up above the people and quickly moves over to Kaidon, landing on his shoulder as she fires out a blast of sweet fragrances and sparkles into the faces of as many guards as she can. ((Breath weapon - cone of sleep, 15 feet))
Will save DC 14 of sleep for 1d6+1 rounds, Breath weapon unusable for 1d4 rounds.

As he does, he scans the arena trying to locate the individual that hurt Festy before they get lost in the crowd. Spot to locate Festy's attacker
((OOC: oh, anything from this roll earlier?))

Anaesthesia
04-11-2008, 01:05 PM
((OOC: Well, Ashkore would not be heading out with Omiran and Kaidon still in there, especially with guards around them.))

I meant the Arena's Pit. Not the arena building on the whole. ;)

Festy's attacker is the one that he charmed. Anywho, only two people (both Human) was effected by Liani's sleep breath-most of those nearby are Half-Elves or Elves.

Anaesthesia
04-11-2008, 01:19 PM
(OOC: Please ignore the roll in my post- it won't delete)

Zane
04-11-2008, 01:56 PM
I meant the Arena's Pit. Not the arena building on the whole. ;)
((OOC: Ahh, I see - I got confused for a second there. Anyway, Ashkore will be moving to help Kaidon and then Omiran get free as well, striking down any who evil that opposes him. I was just going to give some time for reactions before having Ashkore act alone for a large number of rounds. he's cool and all, but not good enough for Time Stop - yet. :p))

The Wandering Bard
04-11-2008, 03:40 PM
kadions reflex roll

OOC:PM coming your way DM :)

The Wandering Bard
04-11-2008, 03:41 PM
crap!! :(

Anaesthesia
04-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Kaidon-you are grabbed by a guard, and holds onto you long enough to attach manacles to your wrists. The manacles themselves are on a long cord, which a guard is holding. (They also remove the bow from your hand, if you're still holding it). The guards turn, and they are alternating between pushing and pulling you along, towards the balcony.

Zane
04-11-2008, 06:03 PM
((OOC: Sorry, Liani must have distracted you as well there - I swear she didn't mean to!))

Seeing Kadion bound, Ashkore pushes on harder to try to reach the bard.

((OOC: I'm really not sure how far away he was or what might slow me down - so DM let me know if I can make it, if anyone gets in the way, or what not. If it's clear all the way - Ashkore will charge into a bull rush to push off one guard and hopefully cause the other to back off from Kadion as well.))

headeast76
04-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Sorry folks, been a little rough but shay is in the arena and looking to join the fighting so please put shay down as moving to flank an enemy you can position him wherever would be the safest place thanks for your patience.....

Zane
04-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Sorry folks, been a little rough but shay is in the arena and looking to join the fighting so please put shay down as moving to flank an enemy you can position him wherever would be the safest place thanks for your patience.....
((OOC: No prob, just glad to see you back with us. Hope everything smooths out for you.))

Anaesthesia
04-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Ashkore, there are 2 guards behind Kaidon, and 3 in front, creating a small circle. He's about 10 feet in front of you. There isn't many people (other than guards) in the "aisle," so it is rather easy to get to the guards and Kaidon quickly. Following the guards closely from behind is a small rogue that you recognize.

dndmaster
04-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Watching all this with a wry smile and a little giggle. I then change my appearance like one of the others that entered the arena and were carted to the cells. I then move to intercept the small humanoid behind the guards. When I get close to them my weapons flash out and with a strike I also warn the guards. 1d20+6=24 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1561062/)
1d8+5=7 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1561067/)
1d20+6=26 confirm crit 1d20+6=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1561066/)
1d6+5=8x2=16 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1561068/)

Zane
04-12-2008, 01:42 AM
Ashkore, there are 2 guards behind Kaidon, and 3 in front, creating a small circle. He's about 10 feet in front of you. There isn't many people (other than guards) in the "aisle," so it is rather easy to get to the guards and Kaidon quickly. Following the guards closely from behind is a small rogue that you recognize.
((OOC, Btw - all those guards are awake, and none of them are the two that fell asleep?))

Ashkore charges the procession around Kaidon, aiming to pass by Kadion in order to interrupt the path of a couple or few of the guards surrounding the bard, even trying to push them into one another so they will stumble a bit. ((Trying to give Kaidon as large an opening as possible to get out, without minis it's difficult to show, but I hope you understand what I am going for.))

((Charging to a Bull rush. First individual get an AoO [although will suffer 4 fire damage from Aura] Any other that I move by will also get AoO's, but have a 25% chance of hitting the guard instead. For better description, see d20 SRD (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/specialAttacks.htm#bullRush). Next comes Str check (roll below) to start moving him back up to a max of 30 feet, depending on how much I beat it by, if I do...))
Bull rush Str check
I then move to intercept the small humanoid behind the guards. When I get close to them my weapons flash out and with a strike I also warn the guards.
((OOC: Seems like we are going to need initiative after all...))

Anaesthesia
04-12-2008, 01:44 PM
(OOC: I believe that's 23 damage for Shay)

The guards around Kaidon at the moment are elves and half-elves. Initally you do manage to run into 2 of the guards-one in the back and one in the front. The one in the back stumbles, goes sideways, finally falling and trying to grab ahold of the guard next to him, but somehow the other guard falls as well. The one in the front, just falls face foward. Which leaves 2 guards still standing (the one with the "lead" on the manacles, and the one with Kaidon's bow).

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This point forward initative may be rolled.

Zane
04-12-2008, 02:55 PM
(OOC: I believe that's 23 damage for Shay)

The guards around Kaidon at the moment are elves and half-elves. Initally you do manage to run into 2 of the guards-one in the back and one in the front. The one in the back stumbles, goes sideways, finally falling and trying to grab ahold of the guard next to him, but somehow the other guard falls as well. The one in the front, just falls face foward. Which leaves 2 guards still standing (the one with the "lead" on the manacles, and the one with Kaidon's bow).

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This point forward initative may be rolled.
((OOC: and 8 fire damage to Shay's attacker, as Shay would be close enough to me to receive the Draconic Aura effect. And since I already rolled initiative...))

As Ashkore bowls into the guards, Liani uses the distraction to hop off Kadion's shoulder and fly behind the guard in the back that is still standing (since it sounds like that's where I ended up). She snaps out at the guard, trying to do what she can.

Ashkore is going to first strike out at one of the fallen guards, trying to keep him down as he surveys the area to see what is happening.
Liania's attack and damageAshkore's attack, damage, Spot check