PDA

View Full Version : Yo

Dressi
10-24-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm a relatively newer DM but I've been GMing my entire gaming career (i'm only 26 though as of this post). I started with star wars d6 system and crept my way through vampire whilst sticking to the lightsabers. When Wizards got starwars into a d20, I picked it up, played around and like it a lot. Someone said "it's a lot like the new D&D, you should check it out." "But isn't D&D like, satanic?" (and playing a vampire was saintly of me?) So i've been with D&D since 3.0, having only played a handful of sessions of 2nd ed. The RCR for Star Wars came out and shortly after followed 3.5. I've been with that ever since.

I live in Gainesville, Ga and am starving for players. I've GMed my entire gaming life and I love storylines and involving characters' backgrounds into the story. I'm also a bit of an experimentalist and love to come up with odd and hopefully interesting things to do with the game system so that my campaigns aren't your cookie cutter D&D games. I focus mostly on story and roleplaying and am very content when not a single initiative die is rolled during a session, though my players will agree that I'm very capable of combat on grand scales, where I like it. I sorta pride myself on handling mass battles on a grand scale while keeping them fluid for players. ^^ i'm also an arrogant ass.

Anyway, if anyone's in or around the Hall County area in Georgia or wants to get in on a game up in that area, drop me a note

Moritz
10-25-2007, 08:26 AM
Welcome to happy forum day. Where you too can find what you're looking for.

Being a new DM, you may find excellent resources within our fantasy section and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure someone knows the answer, right or wrong.

Oh, and jump into the player registry and search your area. I'm sure you're bound to find someone.