PDA

View Full Version : Middlesex Cty, NJ - 2 looking for a 3.5 FR group

NyteSkie
10-23-2007, 02:44 PM
We are 2 longtime RP'ers in Edison, NJ, and we are looking for 2-4 other local players interested in forming a regular group. Both of us would prefer to play, so inquiries from LFP DMs are welcome. However, I would be more than happy to DM.

We prefer a FR 3.5e campaign, but if you want to DM another setting or edition, we are flexible. Optimally, the group would meet 1-2 times per month. The game would be 50-50 action/RP; we take a laid back approach to our game, so min/maxers and rules lawyers may want to look elsewhere.

If you are interested, want details or have questions, contact me at KEnglert@gmail.com.

NyteSkie
11-16-2007, 07:25 AM
C'mon, are you really telling me NO ONE in NJ is looking for a group? :confused:

Seriously, though, as a bit of added info, the game will probably be rotating locations between central and northern NJ, so if you were hesitant before because you didn't want to drive the Parkway, maybe that will help!

You should all know that the monster stack of books and bags of dice look so sad stashed away and out of use...please help these poor orphan books & dice find some meaning again!

junogold
12-23-2009, 09:15 AM
well heres the thing, i as a gamer, while i play in NJ have never been the biggest fan of D&D in general. ever try deadlands? l5r? 7th sea? Dark Heresy? theres a bucket of games out there that alot of gamers like better.

NyteSkie
12-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Nah - I much prefer a classic fantasy RPG. There are also plenty of gamers who like and play 3.5 and 4e D&D - the fact that I've had to turn people away from my group in northern NJ is a testament to that. That isn't to say I don't enjoy other systems or that I don't play anything else. However, I find now that I have much less time to play, I want to spend what time I do have playing what I know I like, rather than investing time into learning new game systems in genres that are of less interest to me.

In any event, have fun gaming, with whatever system you choose!

dariusu
03-28-2010, 07:07 PM
I play with a group of 3-4 that needs at least 1 player for a 3.5ed Eberron campaign in Sayerville. We usually play Sundays but we have played other days.

NyteSkie
03-30-2010, 07:40 AM
Thanks to those who replied to this thread. We've currently formed a D&D 4e group and are gaming on a semi-regular basis in Edison as our schedules permit.

ArmlessBastard
03-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Still looking for players?

maggotv22
04-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Still looking for players?