PDA

View Full Version : I don't dream electric sheep

MortonStromgal
10-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Hello, my real name is Pete and I'm a Vampire, wait no I play one at the table sometimes. I work in I.T. in Redmond Washington (no not the evil empire, yes they do own most of Redmond) I live near downtown Seattle so I have the horrible 520 parking lot to put up with. I live with my wife who soon will be going to nursing school, we have no kids & two cats. I like to write music but haven't done a lot of that in years. I play guitar, bass, bad drums, bad piano, and really bad violin.

I mostly GM but I love to get a break and play. My favorite games are White-Wolf because I feel the mechanics don't get in the way of the story. I grew up on AD&D 2nd, Traveller: The New Era, Dark Conspiricy, and Shadowrun 2nd. These days I mostly stick to D&D 3.5, White-Wolf (Any), Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, and BRP (Cthuhlu & Runequest). My wife is a gamer to, I met her at a D&D 3.0 game. My favorite gaming stores are. Gary's Games (Todd is fun to listen to), Oroboro (Steve and Rose are great, I got to play in a Cthuhlu game with them and it was awesome. Justin also has good stories), and Fantastic Games (Free gaming rooms). Needless to say trying to support 3 gaming stores leaves me broke.

I also like computers and video games. We currently have a wii and are playing Baldur's Gate 2 & Diablo 2. MMOs we have played recently are Everquest II, Dungeons and Dragons Online, and Vanguard. I can't wait to see the world of darkness MMO, because I really loved Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. My favorite video game of all time is Full Throtle. My favorited linux distro is Slackware though I was really impressed with the last few releases of Ubuntu. I don't really like gnome though and Kubuntu is not as user friendly as Ubuntu. I still think Mandrake 8.2 was the best linux ever though.

I think that sums me up in a nutt shell :cool: