PDA

View Full Version : Cheers!

Wrolf
10-19-2007, 02:50 PM
The next round of drinks is on me. Just wanted to say hello and keep the party going. And to say a few things about myself:

Name: Martin (real name)
Kids: Yes, but she is in college
Education: Bachelor of computer engineering
Hobbies: Role playing, war games, board games, hockey, football.
Drink: Bourbon, sweet delicious bourbon. And beer.
Geek Creed: Played text adventures when they first came out. Started D&D with the red box back in '81.
Favorite RPGS: Haven't met an rpg I don't like.

Moritz
10-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Welcome Martin.

I've noticed you've jumped right in on the forums, good work. And if you're looking for players in or out of your area, feel free to check the player registry.

Other than that, welcome and carry on.

Farcaster
10-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Aye, welcome! It looks like we have a ton of players in your area. I did a search for a 25 mile radius of Lakewood, CA and got 54 hits. My advice, as it is to everyone, is to take the initiative and start PM'ing some of your nearby players and see if you can get a game together. There are also nine groups in your area that are looking for players, so that's awesome too!

Happy Hunting!

dmcfarland
10-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Hi Wrolf I am a member of a group that plays on Saturday usually (Due to football season,) and we are looking for members. We use modified Hero 5th edition rules. We run fantasy, superhero, gamma hero, sci fi and even western hero.

We have currently begun a fantasy campaign and were having a good time doing it. The campaign is very rich with information and details. We tend to run an ongoing campaign as opposed to one shots.

Were located in Santa Monica, Ca. Please drop me a line if you are interested.

Thank You
Sincerely
Donald Mc Farland