PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Shadowrun 4e game to join in Seattle WA

ryanstone
10-17-2007, 03:29 PM
Hello everyon,
I'm looking to join a Shadowrun game in the Seattle area. I'm a big fan of the setting and have run 1e-3e games in the past, but have never played in a game. Recently I purchased 4e material for my group and started to run a game, however, the game went sideways. It was basically a rules nightmare. Anyways, I'd really love to join a game and get some first hand experience with the rule and, to be honest, I really want to play Shadowrun for once.
I'm available in the evenings on weeknights and on the weekends. I'm a 50/50 role/roll player and really just like to have fun with the game and the setting.
Take care,
Ryan

MortonStromgal
10-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Might I suggest the Puget Sound RP meetup on the 27th of October at Fantastic Games in Edmonds. I know SR4 will be there. There will also be D&D plus I'm running Promethean and I am sure there will be more games I don't know about. The group meets once a month at Fantastic for open gaming usually the last Saturday of the month.

Farcaster
10-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Welcome! Information for the event Morton mentioned is also linked here: HORROR and FUN at October Games Day! (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2007-10-27&e=1395&c=1)