PDA

View Full Version : South of D/FW - D&D3.5

Moritz
10-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Within the next month I plan to start a D&D3.5 game and I'm looking for interested players.

Please see (here (http://www.penandpapergames.com/userpages/showentry.php?e=7&catid=member&entryuserid=321)) for basic house rules and campaign world information.

Aside from the house rules, I seek mature players and would prefer couples (husband/wife, husband/husband, wife/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, or what ever mix you may be) as my girlfriend will be joining us and it is just as much of a game as a social event - grilling may occur.

Power gamers, rules lawyers, rules rapist - need not apply.

My style of gaming is on the surface hack and slash with a deep (almost fastidious) seeded storyline that is revealed mostly through play. Role-play and Roll-play are balanced and will often fluctuate like a teeter totter between games when necessary.

Gaming times will be scheduled during one night (most likely Saturdays) every other weekend (if possible - holidays are coming soon) as we all have real lives that we must attend - this is a hobby, not a life focus.

Gaming locations are flexible. We live in Waxahachie but are willing to travel within 30 or so miles if the central location of the group falls somewhere else (which most likely it will considering the thumbtacks on the player registry map).

If you are interested, please send email to brelas@gmail.com with your notation of interest as well as the following questions answered:

How long you have played D&D
Style of play (what are you looking for in a game)
Children
And any other information you wish to share or questions you may have.

Thank you
-Moritz

Moritz
10-17-2007, 02:17 PM
<bump>