PDA

View Full Version : multirule rpg needs 2 more

Robocoastie
10-11-2007, 06:28 AM
Greetings all!

The multirulerpg (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/multirulerpg/) pbp game on yahoogroups could use a couple more players. Currently we have a Bard (C&C), Hexblade (3.5), Cleric (AD&D2e), and Rogue (C&C). So we could use a mage type and another of any. Palace of Shadows, a Goodman Games adventure is what we have just started. As the name implies players can use almost any system they choose for their character because of how I multi-state enemies and situations. Then you simply post and have rules applied to you based on your ruleset. Currently allowed systems (in order of preferred):

Castles & Crusades, 3.x, Savage Worlds, Gurps 4e, D&D Rules Cyclopedia/OD&D, AD&D2e, others ask first.

Character level: 6, GURPS:200 pt average starting equipment for that level range.

you may use an existing character just let me review it for any munchkin items but I haven't had to deny anything yet. the character may even be from any campaign world due to a time/dimensional hopping NPC quest giver.

thanks,

GM Rob

The Wandering Bard
10-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Hello Could you use a Warmage from D&D 3.5? or a duskblade from 3.5?

Robocoastie
10-16-2007, 02:32 AM
sure either one sounds interesting. We have enough people now after you :)

join the site, review the intro in the files--current adventure section and the "story so far" which is where I keep a log so to speak of posts so far so people don't have to scroll through all the threads if they forget something that happened or are new. assume your character was expected and arrived just as the wormhole was opening and thus are sucked through it with the others...

feel free to make a character file under the Files section after your rtj and approval. You'll keep your character sheet there, info on items you loot etc...

thanks for your interest, I look forward to seeing your rtj.