PDA

View Full Version : New member, LFG for epic-style AD&D/similar type campaign

exalted warlock
10-03-2007, 04:35 AM
Would like to join a campaign or help start one that is planned for long-term, saga-like growth of the characters, storyline, campaign setting.
I don't care much for short-term games; I like to play in (or sometimes run) a game that starts with a group of players and goes over the long haul, where the game grows more complex, fun, with lots of plot twists & turns,
and the players carve out their own mark on the game world. Kind of like the size & complexity (eventually) of the Wheel of Time kind of thing (not that idea, but the length & complexity of it).

please contact me at exaltedwarlock@gmail.com I'm in Beaverton, OR - a suburb (so to speak) of Portland OR
if you have any openings in your current group,
or are interested in starting something like this.

Although I've found it more difficult to maintain it long term,
i'm also open to a superhero genre as well,
or a darker worldview such as the vampire/mage/werewolf genre.

I prefer adult players, 18+ only, no drugs, no people who are mad at life and the universe - let's game and have a great time!!!

Farcaster
10-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Exalted,

Welcome!

We actually have quite a number of other players in your area, and a bunch of different members looking for players for their game. If you haven't already, check out the Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) and do a search in your area for members who are LFP (Looking for Players). Within 15 miles (as the crow flies), there are eleven different groups looking for more. Best way to get in contact with them is to shoot them off a PM or email.

Happy Hunting!