PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Grinnen Baeritt
10-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Ha! Am I the only European here? Seems like it from looking at the map.:confused:

Oh well, no one willing to travel 2000 miles here then? :o

Seriously...:eek: !!

I help run a local games club which is in it's 20th year and has about 20 members... I also co-organise "Conception", a 5-day UK residential gaming convention (on the south coast in Dorset) which is run for charity. (This is in it's 9th year).

I'll play virtually anything and run most systems (I have a very large collection built up since the 1980's...about 200 systems... most of which I freely admit I have never run or played or am likely to. I just like reading them for inspiration)

Favourite systems are Rolemaster, Blue Planet, C&S, Harnmaster, CoC and Fudge.

Farcaster
10-01-2007, 11:58 AM
When the site first opened, we only had the capability to geocode addressed in the United states. We later expanded to Canada, but it was only recently when the site switched to using external geocoding services that we have been able to offer Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) services all over the world. So, though the service is available, it hasn't been advertised.

Feel free to get the word out to your group and at your convention! The more the merrier!

Oh, and by the by, you're only 4785 miles away from Seattle, Washington as the crow flies--if a crow could fly that far, that is. Just a hop skip and a jump across the pond and the entire width of the US.

Grinnen Baeritt
10-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Well, apparently there are some Brits here... just didn't show up on the map when I checked.

Sorry must use both eyes next time.:o