PDA

View Full Version : Discussion thread

Anaesthesia
09-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Just a note to my players, until I phase out on the other site, I'll let you know when you can start playing here.

(which is basically when I get the summary what happened in the other forum, NPCS, and Maps set up here)

Typhon
09-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Do you need any more players?

Anaesthesia
09-18-2007, 11:41 AM
I may need a character, but I will have to see if a PC I have already didn't multiclass into it yet..

Ed Zachary
09-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Ziggy... Ziggy... Ziggy...

Anaesthesia
09-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Ziggy... Ziggy... Ziggy...

I don't know...Pinch and I have bad memories of him. (Darn I sound like a girl in my regular DnD group. :rolleyes:)

Anaesthesia
12-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Anyone? Anyone out there? Am I the only one interested in this?

Ashkore's group can make plans to move foward, and I'm waiting on a response from either Kaidon or Cally.

Drae(Ribe) hasn't been here much since he last posted; and I haven't heard from Cally(essyx) since we were at the last forum. I'd appreciate any reply to the thread or to my PMs to both of you.

The Wandering Bard
12-12-2007, 08:21 PM
well just a note, I'm still here

Zane
12-12-2007, 09:45 PM
We *could* make plans, but I'd rather hear about what the others have found, so we're kinda stuck waiting for them - unless we were to go back in search of them... Hmm...

The Mistwalker
12-13-2007, 11:09 AM
still here as well.

essyx
12-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Halloo!!!

The Wandering Bard
12-21-2007, 06:12 PM
hey welcome back. We missed Cally's spunk.

essyx
12-27-2007, 06:28 PM
Thanks. Hopefully I can keep up for a while. It's been.... interesting, here.:o

Anaesthesia
01-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Everyone still here? (I do see you posting over at TWB's forum!!!)

The Wandering Bard
01-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Well I'm here. I know that's all that really matters ;)

Zane
01-16-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm here too. Just had RL interference recently, and Ashkore wasn't really needed to do much. But I haven't forgotten about you, I promise. :D

Valkier Silverwing
01-17-2008, 06:48 PM
yeah im still here as well. until now i didn't see much to do other wait for a reunited group.

Anaesthesia
01-21-2008, 11:19 AM
Message from Sheila(essyx/Cally) and Jim(Ribe/Draeden):

Jim and I are currently in FL, trying to make sure that our 6 year old sone gets to meet his great-grandfather at least once in his life. Actually, we hadn't planned this at all. On the 14th, we had to plann everything, and leave on the 15th. We won't be back at our computers regularly until the 30th of Jan, so if you feel it is necessary, please feel free to NPC our characters (Draeden and Cally.)

We miss you guys, and can't wait to get back into the swing!

Shelia & Jim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be NPCing both Cally and Draeden until they come back on the 30th.

On another note, I will be messaging everyone on XP today. :)

Anaesthesia
02-17-2008, 09:04 PM
A heads up for everyone:
I'd like to know (or made aware of) any changes to your character sheet since XP, if any. Adding this info to a body of an email or sending via word is ok! Mistwalker-I am not sure if I received an email from you or not...

And I am throwing a monkeywrench in the mix by adding a Co-group. It'll be a party (less than 4 members), which will be apart of/associated with the Blues. Just incase you see odd people posting here, that is the reason. You will that party sometime in the near future.

:)

The Wandering Bard
02-18-2008, 07:38 PM
I have a nice character sheet made up that any one can use as a sheet if you don't have one. I am not to keen on Tangled web right now so I will be sending my new sheet via email. If anyone would like a clean copy of the sheet for their characters just let me know and I will email you one. :)

Anaesthesia
02-18-2008, 09:48 PM
I have a nice character sheet made up that any one can use as a sheet if you don't have one. I am not to keen on Tangled web right now so I will be sending my new sheet via email. If anyone would like a clean copy of the sheet for their characters just let me know and I will email you one. :)

Yes, it's been a pain since the Tangled web had moved/fiddled with things. I have a very fuzzy idea of what everyone has right now! :(

CountVander
02-19-2008, 08:40 AM
I just arrived today, so I am working out the kinks on a character.

CountVander
02-19-2008, 09:34 AM
I am a little confuddled over what you mean by weapon and armor crystals. Do you mean the ones from the Magic Item Compendium. Some examples and detail would be greatly appreciated before I buy my weapons.

Zane
02-19-2008, 11:31 AM
Yes, it's been a pain since the Tangled web had moved/fiddled with things. I have a very fuzzy idea of what everyone has right now! :(
It's not that bad - if you know what's going on. But yes, if you were just using them to host char sheets - it could be confusing. BTW, if anyone had char sheets there and can't get to them, let me know. I know an admin there so I might be able to still save them for you.

Anaesthesia
02-19-2008, 12:20 PM
I am a little confuddled over what you mean by weapon and armor crystals. Do you mean the ones from the Magic Item Compendium. Some examples and detail would be greatly appreciated before I buy my weapons.

Yes, the Augment Crystals. (If you're in the old group, however, I am working on adding Augment Crystal and other crystal like items to use.)

Some examples of the Augment Crystal:

Crystal of Mind Cloaking
Crystal of Adamant Weaponry
Restful Crystal

I compiled a list of Armor that are good to use out of the DMG and the PHB (some items I had to create)
Banded Mail of Luck
Banded Mail +3 (Price 2,400 gp)
Bracers of Armor
Amulet of Natural Armor
Helm of Brillance
Mantle of Faith
Ioun Stones
Pearl of Power
Periapt of Health
Periapt of Proof Against Poison
Periapt of Wisdom
Stone of Good Luck (Luck Stone)
Druid's Vestments
Rhinohide
Dragonhide
Darkwood
Leather
Padded Leather
Studded Leather
Red Dragonhide (as in the Dragonomicon)
Mithral Chain Shirts
Elven Chain

You may also create Adamantine Weapons. I have created 2 crystal weapons based on the Adamantine weapon stats (Dagger and Battle Axe). Bows of all shapes and sizes are not subject to this.

Does that help?

CountVander
02-19-2008, 02:55 PM
It helps a great deal actually. I will PM some more character related questions forthwith.

dndmaster
02-19-2008, 06:09 PM
hey Count nice to see you here, this is Shawnrc.

Hello to everyone else, I am Shawn and I can not wait to join your campaign.

CountVander
02-19-2008, 10:44 PM
Hey there RC good to see ya around here as well.

essyx
02-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Hello newcomers to this game!

I am Cally in-game, and I just can't wait for you to meet her!

Look out for rustling shrubbery....:D

CountVander
02-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Then why are you waiting, send Cally in forth with! ~cue heroic entrance music~

dndmaster
02-24-2008, 08:22 PM
I am thinking we are going to have the grand entrance here real soon....

Anaesthesia
02-24-2008, 08:25 PM
lol... rusty shrubbery?? essyx should we change your character's name to Robert the Shrubber?

essyx
02-25-2008, 09:45 AM
lol... rusty shrubbery?? essyx should we change your character's name to Robert the Shrubber?

No... and I am not Marque de Shade either! (LMAO)

essyx
03-04-2008, 03:22 PM
MILWAUKEE - Gary Gygax, who co-created the fantasy
game Dungeons & Dragons and helped start the
role-playing phenomenon, died Tuesday morning at his
home in Lake Geneva. He was 69.
ADVERTISEMENT

He had been suffering from health problems for several
years, including an abdominal aneurysm, said his wife,
Gail Gygax.

Gygax and Dave Arneson developed Dungeons & Dragons in
1974 using medieval characters and mythical creatures.
The game known for its oddly shaped dice became a hit,
particularly among teenage boys, and eventually was
turned into video games, books and movies.

Gygax always enjoyed hearing from the game's legion of
devoted fans, many of whom would stop by the family's
home in Lake Geneva, about 55 miles southwest of
Milwaukee, his wife said. Despite his declining
health, he hosted weekly games of Dungeons & Dragons
as recently as January, she said.

"It really meant a lot to him to hear from people from
over the years about how he helped them become a
doctor, a lawyer, a policeman, what he gave them,"
Gygax said. "He really enjoyed that."

Dungeons & Dragons players create fictional characters
and carry out their adventures with the help of
complicated rules. The quintessential geek pastime, it
spawned a wealth of copycat games and later inspired a
whole genre of computer games that's still growing in
popularity.

Funeral arrangements are pending. Besides his wife,
Gygax is survived by six children.

Zane
03-04-2008, 05:38 PM
*Takes a moment of silence in respect to...*

Wait a sec, Gary deserves a lot more than just a moment of silence.

*Takes as long of a period of silence as RL will allow him in respect to Gary Gygax for him and all that he was able to share with the world.*

Anaesthesia
03-04-2008, 07:41 PM
*Takes as long of a period of silence as RL will allow him in respect to Gary Gygax for him and all that he was able to share with the world.*
Ditto.

On another note-aside from dndmaster, Zane, headeast76 and CountVander-I need everyone to send/email/PM me what any changes (if any) to your character sheet since the XP. Zane is the only one I'm aware of that has done so and headeast is probably the only one that doesn't have any changes to make.

Aside from that, the only character sheets I have in my possesion are: essyx(level 6), Zane, Headeast, dndmaster and CountVander. I haven't had a copy of most sheets since the Tangle web went down. Please email or PM me with your character's name or the name of the campaign in the subject. Word is fine, as well as the Tangled web, or a body of the email/PM.

I'll give everyone until March 10th to send their character sheets.

The Wandering Bard
03-06-2008, 03:40 PM
can do Miss DM. been having problems with my email but I should have it to you by then. :)

Anaesthesia
03-11-2008, 01:36 PM
I received character sheets from: Valkier, TWB, Zane.

**The Mistwalker-I recieved your email, but I am unable to open the document.

Still waiting from:
essyx, Ribe

essyx
03-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Hit Points

Anaesthesia
03-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Hello? is anyone still here?? We could make this more painless if we got throu the combat, if people actually decided to post their move.

The Wandering Bard
03-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Sorry I was waiting to see what Ashkore was going to do. I'll post now.

Zane
03-14-2008, 09:25 PM
And I am waiting on Talon, as my move could depend on his...

essyx
03-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Hey guys,

I'm sure reality is butting it's head into many peoples lives right now. However, both Ribe and I are bored waiting for people to get their moves on, so that the support troops can actually support...

What I think I'm trying to say, is, I'm not sure how much I'm actually going to be looking into Revenge of the Dragon in the near future. You guys are great, and neither of us have anything against anyone. We've just found a more active group to play with, which is what we want.

Ana, you can NPC Cally if you'd like from now on. I've really enjoyed her, and I'm very sad I can't play her anymore... but then, for the last few weeks I've felt the exact same way about it. <shrug>

Hopefully I can resurrect her in another game in the future.

Ribe/Draeden may have something to say about this as well, but I'll let him say it. I do know, however, that he's fallen out of practice in even looking at this website anymore, so it may be a while.

Good Luck All!:(

Thanks for the game, everyone!

Anaesthesia
03-21-2008, 11:12 AM
:( :(

The Wandering Bard
03-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Yeah I tried to get you to move after the fleeing crowd but thats in the past.....we're sorry to see you go.

Anaesthesia
03-21-2008, 11:42 AM
I would like to add a little bit, to my previous post.

I completely understand with the lack of moves of people. It often takes me hours to send out loads of PMs and Emails, and most of 2 days to get one person to move. And then asking everyone who is behind said person(s) to move. Which leads me to think of asking everyone to make a move in 12 or even 24 hours, rather than 48. That said, people have lives outside of this site,and I cannot control when they come to this site. As it is, I had to repeatedly ask Ribe/Draeden to make a move-any move-the last few rounds before I made one for him.

I will most likely not NPC Cally or Draeden after this encampment part, and will probably disappear when the party goes off to the arena. This will not only affect Cally and Draeden, but Amarilla as well, and the NPCs that came on Cally, Amarilla and Draeden's behalf.

I am sorry that this game turned out to be slower paced than most, maybe I'm just a laid back DM or something. I often feel really awful for being aggressive and trying (too much, I think) getting the party to move as a whole.

(I still think this is all my fault. :( :( :( :redface: )

Anaesthesia
03-27-2008, 05:13 PM
:confused: What happened with everyone? I know dndmaster and Mistwalker have posted most recently over the past few days, and that CountVander has been out for a for a few.

I'd like to get this game going; although if everyone else would like to drop out, please let me know.

(It's not like I don't see those over in TWB's game posting!!)

The Wandering Bard
03-27-2008, 05:26 PM
Haha was just working on ROTD posts :)

dndmaster
03-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Count is out for a few days, he left a message at barroks tower. just thought you should know.

Anaesthesia
03-28-2008, 12:39 PM
Count is out for a few days, he left a message at barroks tower. just thought you should know.

Yes, I know that. Which is why in my previous post I said I know he's been out.

dndmaster
04-18-2008, 02:11 PM
aye whos turn is it???

Anaesthesia
04-18-2008, 03:14 PM
aye whos turn is it???

The last thing I wrote down was it was Talon's turn (I think)..it got muddled a bit by players going in between w/o rolling init.

:yield:

CountVander
04-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Just to let everyone know, my character is still outside, awaiting whatever happens inside to come brawling out to her.

Green Thumb
04-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Howdy, I'll be jumping in soon. Let's see how this goes. It's been a while and I am rusty, but i'm sure(i hope) i'll survive.

Zane
04-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Hello there. Can't wait to see what you bring to the game.

The Wandering Bard
04-23-2008, 04:10 PM
Welcome friend, greetings from Kadion and Spherious (the severaly mal nourished pocket ferret.) I forgot to teach him some useful tricks so I have to wait until after this fight.

Green Thumb
04-24-2008, 06:57 AM
A biscuit for your furry companion?

Nice to meetcha too. Let's see if we can have some fun here.

The Mistwalker
04-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks TWB. It looks like I will have a little more free time out here then I thought. I should be able to post some. Please forgive me if my posting is a little sparadic until this weekend.

Anaesthesia
04-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Thanks TWB. It looks like I will have a little more free time out here then I thought. I should be able to post some. Please forgive me if my posting is a little sparadic until this weekend.

No problem. ;)

Zane
05-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Unless our fearless DM knows of a reason not to (someone on vacation or something) - I will continue to wait for CountVander to post instead of just laying the smack down on the person sneaking (albeit possibly unintentionally) up behind us with a weapon drawn. However, it has been over 40 hours so far (almost two days) so I am planning on only giving until tomorrow morning when I make it into school. So, that gives about 22 more hours I'd estimate.

Figured I'd give a bit of warning. :-)

Anaesthesia
05-14-2008, 12:23 PM
:) That's how long I was going to wait as well. I haven't heard anything from Count on my end.

Green Thumb
05-14-2008, 04:24 PM
Sorry folks, but i'm going to be on the road for a couple weeks without regular internet access. See you when I get back.

matt

Zane
05-14-2008, 04:29 PM
:) That's how long I was going to wait as well. I haven't heard anything from Count on my end.
I've always heard that great minds think alike. :D

CountVander
05-16-2008, 08:51 AM
Not sure what you guys use for Dice rolling, if someone could link me, I don't think it is invisible castle...

Zane
05-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Not sure what you guys use for Dice rolling, if someone could link me, I don't think it is invisible castle...
It's a forum integrated roller. Click here (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5432) for the announcement and description.

CountVander
05-17-2008, 07:04 AM
I gotcha, I will remember that next time... I hope...

Zane
05-23-2008, 08:30 AM
I am going to be out for the weekend, unfortunately. I was trying to get out of a wedding trip, but failed my Int check apparently. So - I'll be off until later Tuesday.

CountVander
06-03-2008, 08:58 AM
I am going to be gone for two weeks starting tomorrow, so Ana can NPC me since she has all the stats and stuff with her. Good luck and see you when I get back from Nova Scotia!

CountVander
06-17-2008, 08:20 AM
I hath returned! Vacation was good, but I am itching to pop back into things, so if the lovely DM could PM me with any updates, I would appreciate it muchly!

Anaesthesia
06-29-2008, 06:44 PM
No Shows during combat:
1.All players have 48 hours to post a move after the previous player moved/made an action.
2.If player(s) do not show for the 48 hours, the DM will do one of the following: player will take a 5-foot step, speak or ready a weapon. Since I am tired of people complaining to me saying "Well, *I* would have attacked with A or B instead" players may choose to send me 1-2 moves of their choice.
3.If player does not show up for the next round of combat, the player will be withdrawn from combat by the DM.

Let me know if that doesn't make any kind of sense!!

;)

The Wandering Bard
06-29-2008, 07:24 PM
OOC: I think Valkier's player is at training. He is in the National Guard, and I think its his weekend for training. that could be why he's not responding.

Anaesthesia
06-29-2008, 09:14 PM
OOC: I think Valkier's player is at training. He is in the National Guard, and I think its his weekend for training. that could be why he's not responding.

Well, I didn't know that. No body tells me anything until I can't contact them... :(

Valkier Silverwing
06-29-2008, 09:42 PM
No harm done, and might I say that it was a lovely 5ft. step :) ... My apologies to the group, I am normally able to reach a computer, even if I'm at training, but this weekend was rather busy.

OOC: Tony (TWB) and Mistwalker (don't know if you want your name mentioned) served under myself for a few years in the National Guard. Tony, you haven't been out all that long and you've already forgotten the rotation? I thought I trained you better then that.

any who, I'm back and I have no issues with the absenty rule. no harm done.

Zane
06-30-2008, 12:48 AM
Let me know if that doesn't make any kind of sense!!
Makes sense to me.

The Mistwalker
06-30-2008, 04:00 PM
No I don't mind. My name is Bob (only the names have changed to protect the innocent :P )

Don't worry I still remember how to salute SIR! lol. No but seriously, Tony, and myself served under him in the guard until Tony was medically discharged and I ended up getting wounded and discharged as well. (don't let Valkier tell you other wise, he like to tell people that he scared us off.)

Anaesthesia
08-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Before I hand out more XP, would it be easier for everyone if I made a character thread so everyone could post & edit their sheets there, instead of trying to email it to me?

:)

The Wandering Bard
08-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Yeah that would work from me, everyone could use Google Docs, then go to properties and copy the address to the page. the link should be active all the time and any time a change is made to that sheet it automatically changes.

Zane
08-07-2008, 09:31 PM
I will have rare internet access from now until Aug 18th, as long as my internet gets hocked up when promised. More information will be posted once my availability returns to normal.

Anaesthesia
08-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Ok, I've set up a google docs account. Those I had emailed already you may go ahead and start post a sheet. I do need an email from both Zane and CountVander. I'd like to have it in some sort of alphabetical order (Ashkore and Liani, Kaidon, Omiran, Ryoku, Shay, Valkier). I'm expecting a lot of people to be leveling up within the next week or so, but no hurries for posting a sheet immediately.

In the next 10 minutes or so, I'll be PMing people XP and asking for emails.

No problem Zane, I'll NPC Ashkore and Liani. ;)

Galadon
08-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Your friendly neighbornood druid reporting for duty. :yo:

Galadon
08-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Ok Charater sheet is up just need to fine tune and pick a couple more spells.

Any questions and I'll send the info.

Anaesthesia
08-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Galadon, just a note, you have the wrong level listed on your sheet.

Galadon
08-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Level fixed.

Galadon
08-11-2008, 07:03 PM
What do I have in this room.

All my stuff?

Some or none?

Anaesthesia
08-11-2008, 09:21 PM
What do I have in this room.

All my stuff?

Some or none?

Only your armor and your animal companion. (Also, you are in one of the many jail cells, near the front of the room)

Anaesthesia
08-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Are there any one who can't add their sheet to the Google document? I know of one person so far, and when I add their sheet (tables and all), it says there is a 512 MB limit, and I am unable to save the document.

Would it be possible for everyone to do their sheets without the tables (I know it sounds silly, but I thought it might make a difference if the sheets were plain text).

Zane
08-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Ok, I'm moved in and back online. Give me tonight to read through things, but I should be back to controlling Ashkore and Liani. Thanks for the aid Anaesthesia.

Galadon
08-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Is there a online dice roller here, or do you supply your own?

Anaesthesia
08-23-2008, 12:50 PM
There is an online dice roller for the forum. If you click "post Reply", it's the little red box on the left.

The code is
[ roll = 1d20 ] Search [ /roll ]

Except without the spaces-you can also change the die or add something (Such as 1d20+4, 1d8+1)

Galadon
08-23-2008, 02:28 PM
OK I see the red dice and must be lost. How do you make it roll the dice?

Everything I do just copies what I put in and doesn't give any results.

Anaesthesia
08-23-2008, 02:45 PM
When the prompter comes up, enter in what you want to roll. For instance, if you'd like to roll 1d20, and add 2 to that, you put 1d20+2. Then click ok.

(you'll see something like this)
[ roll="1d20+2" ][ /roll ]

You probably need some text between the "][" in order for it to show up

example:
[ roll="1d20+2" ]Search[ /roll ]

When you post, the system will come up with a roll (you'll have to look at your post, to see what it rolled)

Galadon
08-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Oh so it dosn't give instant results. It puts it in a post. OK

Anaesthesia
08-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Also in your post (where you rolled) the code is doubled, so it looks weird.

It should look like this (without spaces!)
[ roll="1d20+2" ]Search[ /roll ]

instead of

[ roll= [ roll="1d20+2" ]Search[ /roll ] [ /roll ]

If you're using the little red die, just add whatever you need to roll (in this instance, only add the 1d20+2)

Anaesthesia
08-30-2008, 08:40 PM
First off-I may only be avalable a few days each week for the next month, as I was asked to guest choreograph for a show in early October. (If I don't show for a few days, please forgive me. I'll also ignore the no-show rule for this month.)

~~~
Also I wanted to reply to this (I've been meaning to actually!):

OOC: Tony (TWB) and Mistwalker (don't know if you want your name mentioned) served under myself for a few years in the National Guard. Tony, you haven't been out all that long and you've already forgotten the rotation? I thought I trained you better then that.

It is part of my nature to say I deeply respect everyone in the Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do (and I really mean that!!). Somehow, I am always surrounded by people in the military, and usually most folks I meet don't tell me that right away (and I don't ask)--you guys will tell me if I have a tattoo of some sort on my forehead, right? However, the last time I checked into the Armed Forces, I'm between 3 and 4 inches too short of the height requirement (this may have changed in the last few years or so, but I'm not sure..).

Story I need to share (because I think it's funny! :lol: )
Every so often someone will try to recruit me for one of the various branches. I think it's because I usually look like a 12 yr-old boy who just escaped from Neverland. I have the hardest time keeping a straight face when the recuiters try to talk to me!! I try to be polite, and wait until the end to say "I'm 24, and I don't meet the height requirement!" Usually I get a response of "Oh! I don't think you meet that requirement either!" then they walk away.. My local National Guard gave up on me a long time ago-but I always see them tell the new person not to talk to me (what am I, inivisible?)

Ok, I'm done!! :biggrin:

The Wandering Bard
08-31-2008, 11:37 AM
Yeah, after I fought my battle with cancer, I tried to get back in but my hearing was damaged from all the work that had to be done (the cancer was found behind my eardrum) I get calls all the time from all the branches of the armed forces trying to recruit me and I have to tell them that my hearing prevents me from reenlisting. (shakes his head :-P ) I completely understand what your talking about.

Galadon
09-04-2008, 04:46 PM
A question about dragons here. What is their general area they hang around if any. Example

Green dragons = forest area.

Blue dragons = water areas

White dragon = cold areas.

Valkier Silverwing
09-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Thank you for your kind words. I'm Proud to serve my country and I am proud of all those I have served with (including those two rascals) and all my fellows serving now.

Anaesthesia
09-09-2008, 07:47 PM
A question about dragons here. What is their general area they hang around if any. Example

Green dragons = forest area.

Blue dragons = water areas

White dragon = cold areas.

The two dragons types that are in most use here are the Blues and Brass.

The head of the Blue Dragon clan is currently trapped under Crystal Mount. The younger blues seem to be sent by/with/etc the Dark Brigade.

The Brass clan, however, for the most part reside on Dragon Island. Charlemange and Alexander are the head of the clan, but sometimes let their young ones reside with people they deam worthy(such as in Ashkore's and Xana's cases).

~~~~~~
That's tough!!! :( :pout:

I think I can think of a few people who were on that list of crazy-hyper soldiers! *lol*

Actually, some people think if I could have enlisted, I should have been a medic or something in the medical field, because I don't gross out easily(and a walking medical dictionary), but I'm way too impatient (I'm sure those who have been in my game long enough see that! :frusty: )

Galadon
09-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Are these dragons the same as D & D? ( what edition)

Anaesthesia
09-12-2008, 10:03 PM
From 3.5 :)

Valkier Silverwing
09-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Sorry Dm... for some reason I'm still having trouble posting my char. sheet. I have one or two other things to try then I'll have to figure out something else.

Galadon
09-23-2008, 02:36 PM
Ok, I waste alot of time trying to use this online dice roller. I'm not using it anymore.

I put in different things and all I get is Galadon rolls some dice.

Not to be too picky, but this game is moving way to slow. Maybe I'm to picky but a month and a half after I joined and were just starting to walk down a passage way.

Anaesthesia
09-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Galadon, I did say in a post somewhere in this thread, that for the month of September I'd be available only a few days a week to post. And the group hasn't been in a hallway for a month. (Ok a room for a better part of it, but if I remember correctly we went from one room to the hallways to the outdoor arena in one post.)

My apologizes for not posting sooner.

I am not quite sure how to help you with the dice roller, but if you'd prefer invisible castle or the die roller over at d20srd.org are both fine.

Galadon
11-01-2008, 08:49 PM
The dice roller showed my roll once and now it dosen't.

Zane
11-01-2008, 09:36 PM
That's because Anaesthesia edited your post for some reason. But that tells me she saw it at least.

Anaesthesia
11-02-2008, 11:28 AM
The dice roller showed my roll once and now it dosen't.

That's because Anaesthesia edited your post for some reason. But that tells me she saw it at least.

Actually, when I saw the post, I didn't see any die roll at all, so that's why I was trying to look at it via the "edit" option. :confused:

Zane
11-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Actually, when I saw the post, I didn't see any die roll at all, so that's why I was trying to look at it via the "edit" option. :confused:
Or maybe not...

Galadon
11-04-2008, 04:37 PM
I rolled before using 1d20 and got a result.

This time I rolled using 3d6 and check right after posting. The only thing that came up was "Galaldon rolls some dice" but no result. I have an idea.

Galadon rolls some dice

Galadon rolls some dice

Ok someone else try this. The first roll I used 1d20 and got a result. The second roll I used 3d6 and didn't get a result. Does the red dice only take 1d20's?

(I think there is a glitch here.)

Zane
11-04-2008, 05:59 PM
If you add rolls after posting (as in, editing to include more rolls) - you have to click the checkmark on "Reroll Dice in Post", located just above the text edit box.

Keep in mind, this will reroll all dice in the post when posting the edits, including any already made. It does this so that someone can't keep editing and rerolling just to show a good result, as it will show all the rolls made.

For example: Zane rolls an attack

EDIT: Seeing a likely hit, I now roll damage, remembering to click the checkbox. Damage

EDIT #2: So, now you can see it rerolled the attack, although it did roll the damage. On this edit, I don't click the checkbox, so it will not reroll any dice.

Galadon
11-06-2008, 02:22 PM
:rolleyes:

but thanks for pointing out the reroll dice. I didn't notice that.

Savage Halfling
11-28-2008, 03:50 PM
I would like to join this game but don't know how to go about it. I have just joined Pen and Paper and would like help.

Anaesthesia
11-28-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm the DM-I'll PM you, Savage.

Anaesthesia
12-19-2008, 04:38 PM
Anyone talked to Galadon lately?

Anywho do we want to pause the game? I will probably be out & away from the computer for one or two days over the holidays-I would be able to post other days, though.

There will be a few snowstorms up in my area this week-and if there are lines down and I can't get online, I'll post as soon as I'm able to. :)

CountVander
12-19-2008, 06:42 PM
a pause during the Christmas rush seems reasonable, especially where I work mad hours and spend time with my daughter (she lives with her mom) as much as I can.

Anaesthesia
01-05-2009, 03:49 PM
What happened to everyone? Does everyone more vacation? :lol:

Zane
01-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Sorry, I was on a three week break (gotta love academia :p ) and spent the last four days getting home. But back now, and posted - hopefully we can all find our direction once again.

Anaesthesia
01-28-2009, 07:50 PM
If we can finish what we started, I can end the game since no one seems to be really interested.

The Wandering Bard
01-29-2009, 08:33 AM
yeah it appears that mine is dying down as well.

Zane
02-01-2009, 03:28 AM
Apologies to both of you - I promise it's not your games, but the time I'm finding to get online and look at them. However, I am interested in both still, if enough other people are.

CountVander
02-02-2009, 09:00 AM
I too have not the time to dedicate to this finely crafted adventure, I work far too much and have barely any time to run my games. My apologies. Take care, and if I ever get some free time to run another adventure, I would not mind seeing you people on Barrok's Tower. Take care.

Anaesthesia
02-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Should we still continue? I would be happy to continue if Headeast, Zane and TWB are up to continuing. Yes, you read that right. We're now down to 3 players. Galadon has been missing for a while, and the "new" player, Savage Halfling has also disappeared (I have sent both multiple PMs and had since given up on both).

Zane
02-03-2009, 02:43 AM
Sure, I'm game.

CountVander
02-04-2009, 03:56 AM
If you like, I can still try to post at least every other day, but I don't want to slow the game down.

The Wandering Bard
02-04-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm still in :) Kadions still got more girls to romance and songs to sing, and maybe a few foes to kill.. ;-)