PDA

View Full Version : GURPS: Dungeon Crawl

rolemaster
09-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Would anyone be interested in playing a traditional GURPS Dungeon Crawl? GURPS Basic Set, Compendium I, Compendium II, Psionics, and Martial Arts would be used. Psionics would be playable by the PCs, but magic is NPC only. I will however, allow such paranormal advantages as shapeshifting. More or less it would be a hack and slash rpg, joined with the dungeon crawl and trap concept. I am looking for four to six players, and I will play as the GM. This is not a plot driven game or anything, just a kill the monsters, get the treasure, get the experience, stay alive type of thing.

If you are interested, post your character here, with all of the information that would be on a standard character sheet. The character must be built using 150 points, and must be a human (i.e. not an animal, monster, etc.).

See you there! :D

Robocoastie
10-11-2007, 11:43 AM
if I can use 4e I'm interested.

Rob

rolemaster
10-21-2007, 11:37 PM
Whoa. Sorry about the delay, I haven't been to this site in a while. I actually moved this rpg to a different site, so if you are still interested, I can send you the link :P Oh btw, the newest system I have is 3e revised.

progbass
01-20-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm somewhat new to Gurps, but I might up a character...150 points you said right?

Mulsiphix
01-20-2008, 10:50 PM
I'm curious rolemaster, are these just single adventures or are you running a story-less campaign of dungeon crawling encounters and adventures?