PDA

View Full Version : New Super-Heroic Moderator

Farcaster
08-29-2007, 01:09 AM
What's that? It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a .. Digital Arcanist (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/member.php?u=1031)?

Welcome and condolences to our latest moderator Digital Arcanist (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/member.php?u=1031) who has volunteered to help out with the super-heroic forums. May his cape always flap and his spandex never chafe, and may he rule with an iron fist. (jk)

Digital Arcanist
08-29-2007, 01:37 PM
I prefer a cold fusion powered electro-fist. I think of it as an iron fist with a twist....

I look forward to starting many a spandex-inspired debate!

PhishStyx
08-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Congrats!! Welcome to the Land o' the Weird Fun!

Go to Moritz for your ritual butt-slapping.

If you find a sandwich in the fridge that moves and talks, don't touch it. It's name is Plorviforit, and it's a bit picky about that kind of thing.

Digital Arcanist
08-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Sounds like my fraternity days all over again!

PhishStyx
08-29-2007, 02:53 PM
So if you're the super-heroic mod, does that mean you're going to beat us all up or save us from ourselves or something?

Digital Arcanist
08-29-2007, 05:05 PM
I think I'll take the Sinestro approach to moderation......just as well, I doubt the rest of you have enough power to banish me to the anti-matter universe! I shall rule here and all that I see...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOHOHOHOHO HEHEHEHEHEHE *cough**choke* HAHAHAHA

spotlight
10-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Well, Digi, I am glad you got whiplashed into this and not me! But, perhaps you can help me get my campaign story line activated a bit. A few others that I have mentioned this to have suggested that I revamp the descriptions and such, but I am just a story-teller, not much on advertizement. And I can't claim my story-tellin' iz all that great. If you need me to describe that game format a bit more, please give a holler.

Digital Arcanist
10-04-2007, 08:43 PM
You can send me everything you have in an e-mail if you like.

I often read works-in-progress for my writer friends. I'm a pretty good story-teller myself and always love to help other story-tellers.