PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Game in Austin, TX

Avendesora
08-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Hi guys. I am looking for a DnD group in Austin. Ideally, I'd like to join a new game rather than come into an existing one, but any group is better than none. I'd prefer a tabletop game, but online would work too. Personally, I am not a hack'n'slasher, but I like a healthy amount of combat. I like roleplaying too, but not artificial roleplaying. I'll give an example. I like interacting with NPCs and the world in character, but I don't like arguing in character within the group for the sake of roleplaying. Does that make sense? Contact me for more explanation if need be. I'd like to play DnD 3.5, but I am open to other things (especially a Wheel of Time game). I don't want to DM, but I am happy to host games. One thing though. I'm a college student, and school absolutely comes first. I tend to favor rogues, but I've played every core class (except bards) as well as some of my own creations. Please let me know if you have an opening, or you want to start a group, or whatever. Thanks.

Daniel
Avendesora@... (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DnDcontact/post?postID=51mWLcCdKg0Mesa80JwBG2QkOI7UuSf_O40D4f eysZO2n7pslbdM_vl6e6Sm0mpWW5ZqruAkP1b6yJLoww)
AIM: FreshAtUT