PDA

View Full Version : bla bla bla, i vant to suck your blood

Moritz
08-20-2007, 05:05 PM
I'll bet every WoDdy is gonna go out and get some so so he/she/it can be the star of the LARP:

http://www.vampfangs.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3&Click=3566&gclid=CMD2xcaLhY4CFSCTWAodoXv0LA

"Rock Paper Scissors? Pshaw. I've got fangs, I'm better than you are, so I win."
"No you don't. I have this power dot that says I'm better."
"Nunt uhuuuhhha, I'm telling MOM!"
"You go tell mom, and I'm gonna tell her you spent your lunch money on fangs. Then she'll kick you out of the basement."
"You better not! Cause, cause, I'll cry."

fmitchell
08-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Nah, he'd probably be laughed at for having THE WRONG FANGS.

"You're a Nosferatu, and you have fangs on your eyeteeth? Did you *see* Nosferatu? At all?"
"Yeah, dude, you need them on your front incisors."
"But I'll look like a chipmunk!"
"pfff ... More like a chipmunk, you mean!"
"Yeah, embrace your inner chipmunk!"
"And what about you! You're Gangrel, right!"
"So?"
"Your fangs are too short. Gangrels have longer fangs. Kinda like werewolves."
"But then how will I talk?"
"Rike diff! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

PhishStyx
08-21-2007, 03:15 AM
Ok children, time to cut it out.

Moritz
08-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Yeah, totally. My bad. I /pick/ a lot and my picking is ultimately harmless (IE: I wouldn't pick on ya unless I liked ya)- personality thing. And meant no true offense in this thread. I was just trying to be funny. And failed.

So, sorry guys and girls.

fmitchell
08-21-2007, 09:36 AM
Pretty much anything I know about goth culture I learned from the work of Jhonen Vasquez. So, sorry if I indulged in gross stereotyping.

Digital Arcanist
08-29-2007, 06:16 PM
I like the lenses from the link Moritz....and the perfume...nothing gets me going like the smell of death and decay!

I had a pair of fangs like the ones from the link a long time ago. I used them in a werewolf costume for a Halloween party. They were hard to put on and uncomfortable to wear. I can't imagine anyone wanting to wear them out to clubs or to weekly gaming events.

PhishStyx
08-29-2007, 07:36 PM
I happened to be watching one of those reality tv tattoo shows a few days ago, and a girl dressed all in black leathers, knee high boots, corset, etc. shows up wanting a tattoo of a female vampire on her leg. Well, halfway through the tattooing procedure, she opens her mouth wide to show her permanent fang implants.

Digital Arcanist
08-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Well I think she crossed the line there. Doctors who perform useless cosmetic surgeries like that should lose their licenses.

I also wondered what it would be like to have more feral teeth like a wolf but I wouldn't have my teeth altered like that. There will be problems for that girl later on in life.

fmitchell
08-30-2007, 09:39 AM
Well I think she crossed the line there. Doctors who perform useless cosmetic surgeries like that should lose their licenses.

Hey, if you think that's bad, check out Katzen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katzen) or Stalking Cat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat).