PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Merry Meet!

thedragongoddess
08-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Well, I'll start off by saying that I've just recently moved to Washington, from southern California, and I live in North Bend (which is near Snoqualmie and Issaquah). I love roleplaying and I'm seeking to find a group to play with. I prefer GURPS or World of Darkness, but I'm willing to play many others as well. I've got a friend who is also interested in learning to play pen and paper and would love to join a group with me.

So, if you're looking to have a couple people join your group, drop me a line! ;)

Moritz
08-17-2007, 07:58 AM
Glad to have ya.

Feel free to jump right in on any conversation and search the player registry for your local players.

Farcaster
08-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Welcome! I just recently moved here to the Seattle area as well back in April and I have been enjoying the weather here ever since ;) Although, I haven't gone through my first winter here...

Anyway, there are a lot of roleplayers out here. The Seattle D&D group is very active (and they do play other games as well, not just D&D). You'll probably see there is an event coming up with the Puget Sound RPG group. This is held at the same time and place as the Seattle group's meeting in Everrett. This next meeting is a gaming meeting, so if you want to jump in and play something, you can check it out. Last time I was t (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php)here, they had a SW:Saga game, a Warhammer Fantasy RPG session, and a couple D&D games going.

Anyway, might be worth checking out. And, of course, there are lots of folks listed on the Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) in this area as well.

Happy Hunting!

Rain_Spider_08
08-17-2007, 02:49 PM
I prefer GURPS or World of Darkness, but I'm willing to play many others as well.

It's nice to know there is another person here that likes WoD, look forward to speaking to you in it's forum. Which of the WoD games do you like? New WoD wise I like all of them except Werewolf the Forsaken. Older WoD wise I only like Vampire the masquerade and Werewolf the Apocalypse :D

MortonStromgal
07-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest :) not sure whats out in the North Bend area (other than the outlet mall) but in Redmond you can't throw a rock without hitting a gamer. ;)

cplmac
07-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Hello and welcome. You seem to be in a good location to be able to find a game. In the meantime, be sure to join in on the various discussions.

tesral
07-26-2008, 01:37 AM
Hail and rain and all the stuff that falls from the sky. Priththee besmerch the witness of the page with thy mutterings.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2008, 03:26 AM
Well, I'll start off by saying that I've just recently moved to Washington, from southern California, and I live in North Bend (which is near Snoqualmie and Issaquah). I love roleplaying and I'm seeking to find a group to play with. I prefer GURPS or World of Darkness, but I'm willing to play many others as well. I've got a friend who is also interested in learning to play pen and paper and would love to join a group with me.

So, if you're looking to have a couple people join your group, drop me a line! ;)
Welcome aboard!

Thoth-Amon