PDA

View Full Version : Hey all, Ft.Lauderdale here!

mikey
08-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Thanks for a great website!
Been playing for 20+ years D and D and still love it.
Own tons of software and I am currently using Maptools and love it. Looking to get a regular face to face group together on Monday nights.

Mikey:p

Rain_Spider_08
08-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Hi Mikey! Welcome to Pen and Paper games :D Just curious, what is your favorite race/class to play in D&D?

pots
08-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Hey mike i live in weston and am in a game on friday nights let me know if your interested in the day change, and then ill ask my dm :)

mikey
08-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Hi Mikey! Welcome to Pen and Paper games :D Just curious, what is your favorite race/class to play in D&D?

I love to play weaker characters and classes. I am an underdog junky.
To be more specific (I am sure to get somebody upset now) Halflings, and gnomes for races, and bards and archers for class. I know these can turn into very powerful characters, however I choose to keep them true to form so most of my feats and skill sets are aimed at performance and archer realted stuff.

Makes the game more challenging when I know I don't have a ton of ac or hp to depend on.

Mikey

mikey
08-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Hey mike i live in weston and am in a game on friday nights let me know if your interested in the day change, and then ill ask my dm :)

That is very generous! However, I am only able to play on Monday nights. I am a family man, I coach my little ones and I also anounce the football games for South Plantation so my Friday nights are shot.

Mikey

Rain_Spider_08
08-09-2007, 03:46 PM
I love to play weaker characters and classes. I am an underdog junky.

Mikey

lmao I am a dark-horse and outcast/loner junky, though I appreciate the underdogs, my character for D&D that I've had an idea for for quite some time is a ninja tiefling, another is a succubus bard, and a centaur who was a rogue for a while then became a ranger after his mate died in a raid. I also like half-drow as a race...

mikey
08-09-2007, 07:47 PM
"another is a succubus bard"

That would be a dangerous combo!

Mikey

Rain_Spider_08
08-09-2007, 09:12 PM
"another is a succubus bard"

That would be a dangerous combo!

Mikey

Ack! I mean incubus bard! Either way yeah I guess it would make a dangerous combo :D

Skylon
08-10-2007, 01:16 AM
Ack! I mean incubus bard! Either way yeah I guess it would make a dangerous combo :D

You can always count on an Incubus bard to be there, whatever tomorrow brings, with open arms and open eyes. That's definatly not the sort of reliability you can expect from, say, a Frank Sinatra bard who always insists on doing things "my way" or a the Smiths bard who is always human and needs to be loved.

And yes... I went there.

Kelbin
08-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Hey Mikey nice to meet you man!

Best of luck finding a game on Monday evenings.

Farcaster
08-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Welcome a'board, Mike!