PDA

View Full Version : For those interested in Paizo's new Pathfinder

TheYeti1775
08-06-2007, 12:03 PM
http://paizo.com/store/games/roleplayingGames/p/pathfinder/v5748btpy7xpx

They have a free pdf download on that page.

rabkala
08-07-2007, 12:15 PM
It is interesting.

I have always been a big fan of Dungeon Magazine although not so much of Dragon. I can definitely see myself using some pathfinder material in a game in the future.

TheYeti1775
08-07-2007, 01:34 PM
It is interesting.

I have always been a big fan of Dungeon Magazine although not so much of Dragon. I can definitely see myself using some pathfinder material in a game in the future.

Well I know I'm getting the first two issues of it. So I'll give ya'll my take on it when I get them. Just got my final Dungeon yesterday. Was really looking forward to the 'Kill Bargle', glad they gave him an escape if possible it fits that slimy mage.

Argent
08-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Hmmm...interesting...

RealmsDM
08-14-2007, 08:13 PM
I just wanna check out this "reinventing the goblin" talk surrounding Paizo's new products. Anyone else hear about this, or am I imagining things...... again... :confused:

ajmuszkiewicz
08-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Yeah, goblins are bit different in the Pathfinder series. More like boogeymen: mean little bastards who haunt the fringes of civilization, scavenging through garbage and committing general thuggery and sneakery. Stupid thuggery and sneakery. They particularly hate dogs and horses, animals which tend to announce the presence of goblins trying to be sneaky.

I've not subscribed to the Pathfinder series, and man, I'm starting to think I should. All of the material Paizo is putting out for it looks so good -- both in design and, well, design. They're the only publisher out there (I feel) putting out stuff on par with WotC.

RealmsDM
08-15-2007, 06:50 PM
funny how Paizo has loaded the internet with info & press for the Pathfinder series, but WotC has to date, as far as I know, said NOTHING about the fate of DRAGON & DUNGEON mag online.

TheYeti1775
08-15-2007, 09:18 PM
funny how Paizo has loaded the internet with info & press for the Pathfinder series, but WotC has to date, as far as I know, said NOTHING about the fate of DRAGON & DUNGEON mag online.

Well I just got an mail saying my copy shipped.

It' because WOTC knows their fanboys will flock to whatever they put out.

I know I will be tempted by it, depending on it's cost and WHAT IT IS AND INCLUDES.
Yes I do buy at least one or two WOTC products per month. Usually a book and a box of minis. But that is just because its in my disposal funds for fun.