PDA

View Full Version : Old player, back again

bonxoh
08-05-2007, 06:49 PM
I have been out of the loop for a number of years, just discovered the 3.5 series books. Have been getting my RPG fix from online games such as WoW, but that has become stale and boring. I want to get back to my roots, which is the tabletop D&D game with the good old rolling of the dice and use of my imagination, not one dictated to me. I am a long time D&D player, and only took a break because of the lack of groups available. But it looks as though that problem has been solved. I am open to attempting an online experience, but any DM's in the central Ohio area are welcome to give me a buzz if you are looking for more players. Hope to hear from someone, anyone, soon!!

Moritz
08-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Welcome to the circus Bonxoh.

You mentioned WoW. They're about to have another expansion that'll take you up to 80th level with a lot of additional content.

bonxoh
08-07-2007, 03:20 AM
Just read about it. Return of the Lich King. My question is - what is a Hero Class? The Death Knight is supposed to be new and the 1st hero class of the game. Wonder what makes it so special. And theres a new profession. Suppose this could be the Woodworker?? Able to make staves and bows, and nifty things like that?

Moritz
08-07-2007, 08:52 AM
Bow and Arrow crafting would rock. That would definitely make me redo a hunter class.