PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a D&D group

guybo
07-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi,
I am new to the area and I am trying to find a group for D&D. I found a guy from the Wizard's players classifieds and wanted to know if you are looking for a group. If so, send me an email at guyb0@hotmail.com

-Guy

Skunkape
07-31-2007, 07:41 AM
Welcome to the boards Guy! I'm in your general area and I know there are some others on the boards who are closer to you. I'm not sure how often they drop by the boards, but if you PM, they should get the message.

LincolnGeertsen
09-02-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm a 4e player, play only online at the moment (IRL over the table/travel is too inconvenient for me at the time. sorry) If you decide to put together a 4e online game, let me know, I'd be happy to hear about it, and possibly (probably) join.

MrMackerel
09-09-2010, 06:22 PM
I'm running a 3.5 PBeM Al-Qadim mod. We've just begun and are looking for one more player.
Al-Qadim is an Arabian Adventures setting (think desert riders, corsairs, genies, buried cities, deep jungle adventures, holy slayers, wandering mystic-poets, caliphs, belly-dancing assassins, ghouls... ), though we've tossed in small elements of Cthulhu (horror, otherworldly presence) and Dune (facedancers - chameleons, truthsayers - perceive reality).

Let me know if you're interested!

LincolnGeertsen
09-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Well. I'm interested definitely. but I only play 4e :[

guybo
09-10-2010, 05:35 AM
I'm only interested in a PnP game here in Florida, but thank you.

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

I gave up on this thread and TBH, the whole idea of playing DnD here in Florida! It's been a few years since I played, but I want to get back in it. I checked out Tampa Bay Gamers, Skunkape and I registered on your board. hopefully I can find a game. thanks!

Skunkape
09-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Sent you two e-mails about the Tampa Bay Gamers site. Hopefully we'll get you some players.

By the way, activated your membership there!

guybo
09-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Thanks dude- I'm going to poke around and see what groups there are around. If I could find that Lutz meetup group that'd be awesome. One thing I've learned about D&D, however- you usually have to travel to play.

LincolnGeertsen
09-14-2010, 03:53 AM
unless it's an online game. which are awesome. Personally like them more than over the table games. they're easier to organize. you have more techno-bobbles and gizmo's to toy around with in-game so you don't have to have all the materials that you need for an over the table game (you can use internet resources instead of having to own all the books[]you don't need dice[]the "shy" factor doesn't really come into play nearly as much because people find it much easier to role play WELL when they don't have to actually act in front of other people, live) etc.