PDA

View Full Version : Looking to form a new table in the CNY area

Guardian
10-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Hello,

I am seeking for about 4 or 5 players for a new table that I am looking to build in the CNY area. I live near both Syracuse and Oswego, if that helps anyone looking for a table as well in those areas. The game that would be run for that first campaign will be decided later, as I have run many different games and settings. I was required to pick a genre, and Fantasy is rather popular, so I went with it for now. I've been doing this for some 25+ years and am looking for a new table to GM for.

Traveling isn't an issue so long as I know how to get there, I have players, and I have a place to run the game. I usually don't go farther than Syracuse in terms of south, and Oswego for west. So....that's a rather large area I'm willing to go. If you are interested, you can reach me here. I will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner.

My schedule only allows me one free day consistently - Saturday. So that would be the day I am looking to run something on. I may or may not have one player, depending on his situation, which is why I'm willing to take up to 5 people (6 is my max). I do hope to hear from you soon.