PDA

View Full Version : Princes of the Apocalypse in Kenmore

MasterZ
09-27-2016, 02:25 PM
Hello everyone.

I am moving to Kenmore come October, and I want to get a new game set up and running for Dungeons and Dragons 5e. I will be running Princes of the Apocalypse to establish the group. This game will be run every other Sunday starting October 23rd from 6pm to 9pm for one year.

In November of next year I hope to have developed my home brew setting enough to get that off the ground at that time.

If you are interested in playing some Dungeons and Dragons please reach out to me and we'll organize a little meet and greet. I believe it is a very important part of the process prior to inviting anyone into my home. We'll meet up at Zulu's Board Game Cafe and hang out for a bit.

Stan Miller
11-19-2016, 05:36 PM
I'm not sure if my previous reply went through. Computer glitched. So I'll redo. Hi, my name is Stan. Are you still looking for players? below is my gaming bio.
Greetings all,
My name is Stan. I live in Everett, WA. I have been and always shall be a gamer. I started playing DnD in 1980. I recently had the opportunity to try out DnD 5e. I'm still partial to 2nd ed. I have played DND, DND 2nd ed., DnD 3.0, DnD 5e, MERP, GURP, Roll Master, Space Master, Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40000. I have been DM for DnD, DnD 2nd ed, GURP, Roll Master and Warhammer Fantasy. I am open to just about any table top gaming. Either as player or DM. I do not posess alot of minis and what I have is limited to my Warhammer Fantasy Dwarven Army. plus a few others. I do not require minis to play or DM. Just a good imagination and open mind.

I am looking for a group to join somewhere in the Everett, WA vicinity. I am willing to travel as far south as Lynnwood or Bothell, or north as far as Marysville. Also Granite Falls, Snohomish and Monroe. I prefer larger groups. I see 6 to 8 players and a DM as ideal, but not required. I prefer player option on use of multiple characters. I prefer the aspect of rotating DMs. Like, DM runs campaign to its end. New DM takes over, maybe new game or start basic lvl and run through a series of modules til 20th. Just ideas. I am looking for an every other Saturday game, like from 2 pm till 10 pm is optimal in my book.