PDA

View Full Version : New RPG group in Forth Worth

Ieshadover
08-21-2016, 08:29 PM
I want to start a new RPG group. I live in north Fort Worth area. I moved to texas 1 year ago and miss my regular gaming night. I have been playing for over 20 years, so a very experienced player/GM.. So once I have at least 4 interested people we can work out what game to start with, schedule and location.

(No one under 18 please)

Blackorgunmetal
08-28-2016, 04:54 AM
Hello, I read your thread and was wondering if you'd be interested in throwing a group together for some old school AD&D 2nd edition? I see you moved to north Fort Worth, I'm in the Bedford area. I have quite a bit of source material to help supplement. I'm 31 years of age and I love fantasy games. D&D, Warhammer, formerly WoW, GoT, Witcher 3 to name a few. Let me know if you'd be interested, and also if you're on Xbox my username is Blackorgunmetal. Thanks for your time.

Oni_Rinku
08-28-2016, 08:18 PM
I'm in the Saginaw area and wouldn't mind dnd 3.5 or white wolf. Never played 2nd, but am willing to try it out.

Ieshadover
08-29-2016, 09:09 PM
I might have 2 other players, let me see and i will get back with you guys on apossible game.

Ieshadover
08-29-2016, 09:10 PM
Oh would either of you be interested in dnd 5, it not bad.

Oni_Rinku
08-30-2016, 12:53 AM
I'm willing to try out 5th, but I don't have the money to get the books however so I hope you don't mind sharing.

Blackorgunmetal
09-01-2016, 12:43 AM
I wouldn't mind trying 5th, but I have no literature. The last books I bought were 3rd edition. I'm no DM, but do have the 2nd ed. PHB, DMG, MM, as well as Forgotten Realms boxed set, a Dark Sun module, Al Quiddem small box, a few complete handbooks ( off the top of my head fighters, clerics, dwarves, elves,) tome of magic, skills & powers, high lvl campaigns, and some others. Possibly even a Ravenloft module, I'd have to check. I just miss and would like to relive the glory days. But like I said I'd be willing to try 5th, I just don't have any books.