PDA

View Full Version : Hullo!

WizardofOwls
07-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi everyone!

My name is Allen. I'm 42 and I live in Wytheville VA. I'm into lots of things... I enjoy learning Scottish Gaelic, listening to Celtic music, reading fantasy and sci-fi, watching movies etc. I'm just coming back to D&D after a LONG absence...in fact, the last time I played it was still 2nd Ed! I don't have a group to play with yet. I 've just been busy working on my homebrew world and trying to get it updated for 3.5. I'd like to post some of my stuff here and get your opinions on it. Where would be the best place to post it?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!
Take care
Allen

WizardofOwls
07-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Just wanted everyone to know that I have created a new Wiki for the Shattered World! Here is the addy (I hope its okay to post this here. If not, please feel free to delete it):

http://oramis.wetpaint.com

Please stop by and let me know what you think!

Rain_Spider_08
07-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Hi, welcome to pen and paper games :D I'm not as into D&D as most people on this site (I like it, but WoD is my love) but there are a LOT of people here that love it. I prefer forgotten realms myself :P what is your favorite race/class? forgive my curiousity, I'm a tiefling fan myself and prefer ninja for that particular race :D