PDA

View Full Version : Forming a new group.

negZero
02-24-2016, 12:02 PM
Hello

I've recently moved down here and now that am settled in, am looking for group.

Am I able to GM quite few different systems and will let the eventually group decide what system and story will be used.

Vampire the Masquerade: Will you leave behind the last traces of your humanity or will you go on quest for Golconda or will you just enjoy your unlife doing as you please. Whatever you choose, its easier said then done as world around you changes while your curse to remain the same.

Pendragon: Start out as minor knight and slowly build up fiefdom for your sons to inherit. Follow along or become one of the legendary figures of Matter Over Britain.

Delta Green: Bad news there are things out there that go bump in the night. Worse news we don't stand a chance. However that won't stop former members of the armed forces and government from ensuring world just has one more day

Mini6 Dark Steampunk: Just because there world has magic and technology doesn't mean everything is good. The necessities of life are still a hard fought thing to obtain and mainly die trying to obtain them. More die trying to keep them. And then there things out there that will never die.

Looking for 3-5 players . Game day will most likely be Friday, Saturday or Sunday. If someone can host that will be great. At the time I will let the players select which game will be played

Willing to teach the systems in question also.

Group make up:

GM: Myself
Play Count: 2