PDA

View Full Version : I need a group! Arlington D/FW

Frontline
07-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Anyone reading this who plays in arlington or near it I'd like to chat about putting together a TT game. World of Darkness is my main setting I play but Id also do Eberron/D&D.

email: frontline989@hotmail.com

itfc_rob
07-22-2007, 04:07 PM
What does TT stand for? I'm in Hurst, just up the road.

Moritz
07-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Table Top
Face to Face
Pen & Paper

Frontline
07-22-2007, 06:11 PM
:D Yeah what he said.

I wouldn't mind talking to you about a game if you would like to email me.

Frontline
07-25-2007, 07:29 PM
So we have a duo but more is always nice.

Anyone else interested in a White Wolf or D&D game in or around Arlington?

Sylvarius
09-04-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm interested, as a player. Vaguely familiar with White Wolf (as in, I know how the system works and wouldn't have trouble independently finding out more about whichever game we'd be playing) , but I would prefer an Eberron/D&D setting. I live in Arlington by Park Row and 360

Temji
02-11-2008, 01:54 PM
good afternoon,

we're D and D. Two experienced players, still learning 3.5 , and one new player we've coerced into joing. I'm starting a game that we will host in march, and we might be looking to join a game as well. We're in Desoto.

Temji
02-11-2008, 01:54 PM
also, if anyone can tell Me how to NOT be a lurker here, I'd appreciate it... not sure how it is I'm lurking to begin with.

kitsune1842
02-14-2008, 10:46 PM
I am looking for a group, especially if it is one that can meet on Sundays. I love the Ebberon setting and liekd World of Darkness. Do you play the old WoD or the new one? I ask because I loved the Old Changling (Somehow I have 3 copys of the First Ed main book) and Mage but don't really like the new ones.

Frontline
02-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Well actually I am looking into getting the 4ed D&D books when they come out but I still need a group to play with. If you could fit me into your group Temji and Kitsune too then we'd have a nice group going. I'd love to have a group already once the new books come out. Any interest there?

kitsune1842
02-15-2008, 02:23 PM
I preordered the 4th ed gift set through Amazon.com, 68 dollars for 105 dollars worth of books. Not in Temji's group, but am interested. I would love to have a group going to by the time 4th ed comes out, especially since from what I have read about it the system will be jsut perfect for a campain idea I have been working on for a while.

Temji
02-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Frontline and kitsune, you're in... that's perfect... gives us four players and a dm... message Me pm if you have questions either one of you... we're looking to start 2nd weekend in march...

woo HOOOOO

Frontline
02-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Please email me at the above address so I can send you my cell number. Thanks.

Igbutton
03-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Hello everyone.

I moved to Arlington recently and need group as well. I like D&D in almost all it forms(really looking forward to 4E). I've never actually played and WW games but they always sound fun. I'd love to get in on this group if it's not too late.

Rochin
05-27-2008, 11:10 PM
I am looking to join up with a gaming group. Current group is breaking up do to people moving(darn them). Thanks in advance.

Rochin
06-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I have spoken with Frontline and we are up for a game of some sort. Is there anyone that wants to take a crack at DMing the new 4th edtion DND? I get my books tomorrow, but alas cannot make the game day on the 7th. I can Dm if I have to, but would like if a more experienced DM would give it a go first. I have the problem that I cannot host a game. I am willing to travel a bit and would like a sat/sun afternoon or evening game. We could start off with 3.5 to get everyone comfortable with each other before moving off to 4th editon. I can and would run a game in 3.5 as long as I have a place to run it. Post here or email, talk to everyone later.

Engar
06-12-2008, 04:16 PM
I can DM if needed (I ran for years in IL, moved here a few months ago). I started a website with info about my past campaigns (www.abberant.com (http://www.abberant.com)), but never finished it (skip the forums, I need to revise them). We had plans to play remotely with Fantasy Grounds (www.fantasygrounds.com (http://www.fantasygrounds.com)), but life got in the way. Running other games is an option if it means the difference between playing or not, but would involve a learning curve. I will play about anything well run. I am in Cedar Hill (off 67 a few miles south of 20), but may be able to host if we need a place to play. I look forward to finding some great players to get a group going!

Rochin
06-12-2008, 08:25 PM
I have sent a few invites to people on this forum for my yahoo group I made to keep track of my(for lack of better term) DND/RPG group. I am still missing a few email addresses from a few of the people that I have spoken with. If you do not get an invite and want one, PM me.

Thanks again for all the interest.

Chris.