PDA

View Full Version : The Heroes March - a 5th edition D&D campaign

SociologyGeek
10-10-2015, 04:48 PM
I'm an experienced D&D DM looking to start up a new group in the Columbus, OH area. I am pretty good at teaching new players the game and can keep things challenging for experienced players too. Ideally, I'd like to find enough players (between 4-6) who are available for a once a week campaign. I strive to have an equal balance of role-playing and combat, and I encourage players to take chances in the game because the story we're telling is just as much theirs as it is mine.

Wraith
10-11-2015, 09:30 PM
I'm an experienced D&D DM looking to start up a new group in the Columbus, OH area. I am pretty good at teaching new players the game and can keep things challenging for experienced players too. Ideally, I'd like to find enough players (between 4-6) who are available for a once a week campaign. I strive to have an equal balance of role-playing and combat, and I encourage players to take chances in the game because the story we're telling is just as much theirs as it is mine.

I'm definitely interested in joining your group. I'm a lifelong gamer, experienced in D&D 3.5, haven't played 5 yet, but looking forward to it. Available mainly on weekends.