PDA

View Full Version : Gear (General) Magical Artifacts of Thindacarulle

tesral
09-20-2015, 05:23 PM
Update of an earlier download. More toys.

A listing of the known artifacts of the world Not all artifacts are listed. Those known to be firmly in the possession of someone, such as the Belt of Abba or the Flower of Evil listed as “Held Artifacts”. The items here are (mostly) "in the wild". You could encounter them.

http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=70

cplmac
09-26-2015, 08:45 PM
Sweet! More stuff from the Dean. Will be sure to be looking at this for things to include in my Dragonlance campaign that I am starting to prepare for a large group. With any luck, it will be as good if not better than the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth campaign. I haven't got to start preparing yet, as I am to be getting a lot of reference materials from a friend. Want to wait and just do the prep once. Again, thanks for the update, tesral.

jpatterson
09-29-2015, 04:33 AM
Without knowing a specific setting, would you say this stuff can be converted USEFULLY to some other game, like if I ran Cthulhu Dark Ages or Warhammer or Dragon Age or a Savage Worlds fantasy game? Is there any point or is it really tied strongly to the setting? I love free stuff and lists and example items and stuff to pick useful things from it, but it requires me to convert some stuff over if I really want it. Is tehre any point? And thanks for sharing either way!

Skunkape
09-29-2015, 08:53 AM
Thanks for posting the items, always great to have something available to utilize from another persons imagination!