PDA

View Full Version : D&D b/x game

kirksmithicus
09-12-2015, 01:04 PM
I am moving back to Tulsa sometime in the next two months, probably sometime in November. I am looking to start up a new group with 3-4 players. I am wanting to run a low level b/x (basic / expert) D&D sandbox game that includes wilderness exploration, a little intrigue, a few dungeons that will see characters go from local zero, to regional hero if they can stay alive. There will be a few house rules to make characters a little more viable.

I really like Crypts and things, and Beyond the Wall and other adventures, both of which are b/x based games and have renewed my interest in the game I started playing D&D with. The goal is to run a long term campaign, with each player having multiple characters.

If anyone is game let me know.

Kritisch
09-29-2015, 07:21 PM
I'm new to the site but not to Gaming if you are still looking for people.

kirksmithicus
10-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Cool. I will let you know when I get back to town and we can figure out details if you are still interested.

Swift Lizzie
10-07-2015, 10:46 AM
I am interested. I played quite some time ago, and am trying to get back into the swing of things.

Kritisch
10-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Questions: (1) Do you know when you will be ready to start the campaign (or if it is on hold for the time). (2) What side of Tulsa or general area would be the most likely location for the game? (I have to drive a while just to get into Tulsa so driving down to the south side is problematic).