PDA

View Full Version : Hello, world.

Zelgadas
07-19-2007, 06:41 PM
Hi, everyone. My name's Brian and I'll be looking for players pretty soon. I'm about to move to Fairless Hills, PA, about an hour away from my normal gaming group (an hour and a half in one case), and while I don't want to stop playing with them, I would like to find some people closer to where I'll be living.

At any rate, I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself. I've been gaming for about fifteen years now (geez, it sounds like such a long time now that I'm actually typing it), and while I don't get to role-play as often as I'd like, I still get to do a lot of board gaming with my local friends. As far as RPGs go, I cut my teeth on 2E D&D and I was into RIFTS for a while (though Palladium's system isn't really to my taste anymore) in high school. I'm a fan of the d20 System, though I like products that do things differently (like Iron Heroes or the new Star Wars Saga Edition) more than I like vanilla D&D.

Aside from various d20 books, I have a number of other books on my shelf. Examples include Serenity, some of the new World of Darkness books, Deliria, and Shadowrun (4th Edition). I'm also curious about indie games, and I've bought and read Dogs in the Vineyard and am interested in games like Don't Rest Your Head, Spirit of the Century, Mortal Coil, et al. Oh, and I'm in the process of creating my own system and setting; it's in a sort of beta phase right now, ready for public playtesting but not quite yet fully cooked.

If you want to get to know me a little more via my writing, you can check out my blog (http://www.gamecrafters.net) (http://www.gamecrafters.net), which provides a download link to the current rev of my RPG rules.

Anyway, hi.

Rain_Spider_08
07-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Hi, nice to meet someone that likes WoD games, I noticed on your profile that you play both Vampire: The Requiem and Werewolf: The Forsaken, that's a rarity lol, from what I've witness in my life most people pick one or the other when it comes to those two games in particular. I'm a Vampire the Masquerade/Requiem and Promethean: the Created fan mostly. I have Mage the Awakening but I'm not as into it as the other games on my shelf. Who's your favorite clan and covenant in VtR?